Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Law enforcement had arrest warrants stemming from their illegal occupation of the refuge. Thd traffic stop was to enforce those warrants. Most of those being arrested complied with police and were taken into custody without incident. Evidence hhf police were seeking only to arrest them. Finicum, who previously made clear he would not be taken alive, chose to make a motion of reaching for a gun just feet away from two law enforcement officers with their guns pointed directly at him.

He didn't want to be taken al8ve and he knew full well the consequences of reaching for a weapon at that moment.

He got what he wanted.

Suicide by cop.
that seems so fk'd up it isn't even funny. so let's take this to the road instead of a controlled environment. yeah that's what I want the authorities doing,,,,, not. Especially after a fkn month.
They "took" it to where no innocent bystandards could get hurt in case the occupiers decided to get into a shootout with them. Law enforcement acted exemplary.

:clap:
who else was going to be at the complex? what innocent bystandards were in the complex that weren't in the vehicles? what kind of dumb fk are you?
That you don't know there were others still at the refuge only further demonstrates your ignorance. Not everyone went with them. If I'm not mistaken, there are four others who are still holed up at the refuge.
but dude, the same people that were in the complex were in the vehicles! dude you're one stupid fk. duhhh,
If there were no others at the refuge, how did the 4 who are still there get there?

The plane doesn't hover.

Have you forgotten already? You're a fucking retard.
thumbsup.gif
Dude I watched many minutes of the video and the camera shot never changed. Again, give me a plane that can do that?
You forget, you're a fucking retard. The plane never hovers. When the vehicle was moving, the plane was following it. When the vehicle was still, the plane circled around it.
hahahaahahahahahahahaahhaahaha too funny a plane can now go 60 miles an hour and fly? Oh and when the car is in a snow bank can hover for three minutes.
A small plane can at 60....easy to do with a small single engine....especially easy if head wind and full flaps. What's your experience in planes?
I know they don't hover.
You made this statement "a plane can now go 60 miles an hour and fly" What is your experience on the stall speeds of small single engine aircraft?

Law enforcement had arrest warrants stemming from their illegal occupation of the refuge. Thd traffic stop was to enforce those warrants. Most of those being arrested complied with police and were taken into custody without incident. Evidence hhf police were seeking only to arrest them. Finicum, who previously made clear he would not be taken alive, chose to make a motion of reaching for a gun just feet away from two law enforcement officers with their guns pointed directly at him.

He didn't want to be taken al8ve and he knew full well the consequences of reaching for a weapon at that moment.

He got what he wanted.

Suicide by cop.
that seems so fk'd up it isn't even funny. so let's take this to the road instead of a controlled environment. yeah that's what I want the authorities doing,,,,, not. Especially after a fkn month.
They "took" it to where no innocent bystandards could get hurt in case the occupiers decided to get into a shootout with them. Law enforcement acted exemplary.

who else was going to be at the complex? what innocent bystandards were in the complex that weren't in the vehicles? what kind of dumb fk are you?
That you don't know there were others still at the refuge only further demonstrates your ignorance. Not everyone went with them. If I'm not mistaken, there are four others who are still holed up at the refuge.
but dude, the same people that were in the complex were in the vehicles! dude you're one stupid fk. duhhh,

To be clear, innocent bystanders? hahahhahahaahhahaahahaha
And....they were not shot, were they? Note the difference on what they did...and the outcome? Let that be a lesson for you.

The plane doesn't hover.

thumbsup.gif
Dude I watched many minutes of the video and the camera shot never changed. Again, give me a plane that can do that?
You forget, you're a fucking retard. The plane never hovers. When the vehicle was moving, the plane was following it. When the vehicle was still, the plane circled around it.
hahahaahahahahahahahaahhaahaha too funny a plane can now go 60 miles an hour and fly? Oh and when the car is in a snow bank can hover for three minutes.
A small plane can at 60....easy to do with a small single engine....especially easy if head wind and full flaps. What's your experience in planes?
I know they don't hover.
Doesn't matter since the plane didn't hover.

I know they don't hover.
You made this statement "a plane can now go 60 miles an hour and fly" What is your experience on the stall speeds of small single engine aircraft?
hey post up that plane information so I can check it out.

I know they don't hover.
it didn't, I know.

Stupid ass, you do an armed occupation of federal property, and you are committing a felony. So the assholes were felons, and the police had ever right to stop and arrest them.
again, they were no threat, and killing someone on a snow bank with no gun is murder. sorry charlie.
He had a gun. You saying he didn't doesn't make it true no matter how many times you say it.
they didn't know if he did or didn't because it was concealed, so it's a bad shoot. No threat to take em down.

I doubt the dude even knew what the fk was going on.
It's ok, fucking retard. We enjoy reading your lunatic rantings here.

:itsok:
likewise, you merely prove the hypocrites that you really are. and racist.
logo.gif

And....they were not shot, were they? Note the difference on what they did...and the outcome? Let that be a lesson for you.
fk, didn't you watch the video? I bet that truck got hit five or more times. Five I could count.

If there were no others at the refuge, how did the 4 who are still there get there?
I await his entertaining answer.

I know they don't hover.
it didn't, I know.
But you're a fucking retard; so no, you don't know. You only delude yourself into thinking you know.

Stupid ass, you do an armed occupation of federal property, and you are committing a felony. So the assholes were felons, and the police had ever right to stop and arrest them.
again, they were no threat, and killing someone on a snow bank with no gun is murder. sorry charlie.
He had a gun. You saying he didn't doesn't make it true no matter how many times you say it.
they didn't know if he did or didn't because it was concealed, so it's a bad shoot. No threat to take em down.

Why did you get rid of some of your silly post? What is it that makes Faun a "racist" to you?

fk, didn't you watch the video? I bet that truck got hit five or more times. Five I could count.
And.....? Your proof? Besides the fact that no one was hit....what amazing luck, eh?

Still waiting to hear about your flying experience.

And.....? Your proof? Besides the fact that no one was hit....what amazing luck, eh?

About a dozen law enforcement officers with laser sites, no less.

What the fucking retard sees in the video is where LEO were firing tear gas pellets at them.

Why did you get rid of some of your silly post? What is it that makes Faun a "racist" to you?
I did?

why, can you give me the plane that can do 60 and fly?

What the fucking retard sees in the video is where LEO were firing tear gas pellets at them.
no I saw the smoke from the bullets hitting the truck. That was viewable.

why, can you give me the plane that can do 60 and fly?
Cessna 152 off the top of my head. Next question, little boy?

The plane doesn't hover.

thumbsup.gif
I know they don't hover.
Camera's are able to mimic hovering because of the camera's ability to aim, keep aimed despite movement swivel and adjust focus to stay on a target. Is this technology news to you?

And those were tear gas (or something of that nature) pellets.

Smoke from "the bullets hitting the truck"? Smoke? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back