Assholes making trouble in Oregon

hahahaahahahahahahahaahhaahaha too funny a plane can now go 60 miles an hour and fly? Oh and when the car is in a snow bank can hover for three minutes.

could have been a helicopter i suppose

that to is an "aircraft"

but a local craft probably would not have been in zulu time
The FBI said it was in Zulu time. Whom do I believe? Thd FBI with first hand knowledge or a flaming conspiracist imbecile like you in a political forum?

Hmmm, tough choice.

Also from thd FBI...

The FBI did have a plane in the air, and what I am about to show you is a video from that plane.

... so definately not a helicopter.

are you a retard or what

a helicopter is also a plane

btw the fbi said aircraft
The FBI used both terms. I posted earlier where they referred to it as a plane. And while some types of helicopters may qualify as a plane (and some planes can convert to lift/land like a helicopter), most do not meet the requirements of the definition.

[http://www.britannica.com/technology/airplane]
Airplane, also called aeroplane or plane[/url], any of a class of fixed-wing aircraft that is heavier than air, propelled by a screw propeller or a high-velocity jet, and supported by the dynamic reaction of the air against its wings. For an account of the development of the airplane and the advent of civil aviation​

[http://www.britannica.com/technology/helicopter]
Helicopter[/url], aircraft with one or more power-driven horizontal propellers or rotors that enable it to take off and land vertically, to move in any direction, or to remain stationary in the air. Other vertical-flight craft include autogiros, convertiplanes, and V/STOL aircraft of a number of configurations.​
all helicopters qualify as a plane

there are two types of planes

fixed wing and roto wing
Prove it. Post a definition (not your own) that all helicopters are planes....

could have been a helicopter i suppose

that to is an "aircraft"

but a local craft probably would not have been in zulu time
The FBI said it was in Zulu time. Whom do I believe? Thd FBI with first hand knowledge or a flaming conspiracist imbecile like you in a political forum?

Hmmm, tough choice.

Also from thd FBI...

The FBI did have a plane in the air, and what I am about to show you is a video from that plane.

are you a retard or what

The FBI used both terms. I posted earlier where they referred to it as a plane. And while some types of helicopters may qualify as a plane (and some planes can convert to lift/land like a helicopter), most do not meet the requirements of the definition.

Airplane, also called aeroplane or plane[/url], any of a class of fixed-wing aircraft that is heavier than air, propelled by a screw propeller or a high-velocity jet, and supported by the dynamic reaction of the air against its wings. For an account of the development of the airplane and the advent of civil aviation​

Helicopter[/url], aircraft with one or more power-driven horizontal propellers or rotors that enable it to take off and land vertically, to move in any direction, or to remain stationary in the air. Other vertical-flight craft include autogiros, convertiplanes, and V/STOL aircraft of a number of configurations.​

fixed wing and roto wing

i am not going to argue with you over it

it is just a fact helicopters are rotary wing planes

so if you want to look stupid that is your business

Hmmm, tough choice.

Also from thd FBI...

are you a retard or what

fixed wing and roto wing

If you could prove it, you would. Like I did when I posted the definitions. :thup:

are you a retard or what

fixed wing and roto wing

If you could prove it, you would. Like I did when I posted the definitions. :thup:

i dont have to prove it it is just a fact

that helicopters are rotary wing aircraft

i like it when you keep pounding your stupidity onto the board

post another stupid post to give me (and others) a laugh

fixed wing and roto wing

You said "plane." Of course helicopters are "aircraft."

You're as retarded as that other schmuck, also making up his own definition for words. :eusa_doh:

fixed wing and roto wing

Aircraft.

dude, it's called probable cause. I don't even know what they were after them for? So not sure what kind of probable cause they could have. it was a traffic stop and bang bang bang. What the fk?

for trespassing

the order to use deadly force needs to be made public

it will be in time
Since the felons were armed, and had threatened to use deadly force if anyone tried to arrest them, there was no need for an order to use deadly force.

which one had a felony

post it fuckstick
All, idiot. Armed occupation of a Federal Installation is actually several felonies. I hope they charge them on all, and make the sentences consecutive.

liar not one is a convicted felon

so now the federal land is not public land afterall
A bank robber shot during a robbery is not convicted either. But we still call him a bank robber. The assholes at the refuge are felons. Occupying a federal installation by force of arms is a felony, and an act of sedition.

Most federal land is public land. But you just go ahead and try to occupy any of it by force of arms, and you have committed a whole bunch of felonies.

That you don't know there were others still at the refuge only further demonstrates your ignorance. Not everyone went with them. If I'm not mistaken, there are four others who are still holed up at the refuge.
but dude, the same people that were in the complex were in the vehicles! dude you're one stupid fk. duhhh,

To be clear, innocent bystanders? hahahhahahaahhahaahahaha
And....they were not shot, were they? Note the difference on what they did...and the outcome? Let that be a lesson for you.
fk, didn't you watch the video? I bet that truck got hit five or more times. Five I could count.
And.....? Your proof? Besides the fact that no one was hit....what amazing luck, eh?

Still waiting to hear about your flying experience.
why, can you give me the plane that can do 60 and fly?
Just did, you stupid ass. J3 Cub, 38 mph stall speed, and there are some that are STOL equipped that can do significantly better than that.

but dude, the same people that were in the complex were in the vehicles! dude you're one stupid fk. duhhh,

And....they were not shot, were they? Note the difference on what they did...and the outcome? Let that be a lesson for you.
fk, didn't you watch the video? I bet that truck got hit five or more times. Five I could count.
And.....? Your proof? Besides the fact that no one was hit....what amazing luck, eh?

Just did, you stupid ass. J3 Cub, 38 mph stall speed, and there are some that are STOL equipped that can do significantly better than that.
JC is arguing with a retired Navy pilot about aircraft, flying and piloting. The other guy, Jon, is calling a helicopter an airplane. I am wondering what difference it makes about the type aircraft that was used to video the terrorist trying to run around a roadblock and attempt to have a gunfight with the Oregon State Police.

JC is arguing with a retired Navy pilot about aircraft, flying and piloting. The other guy, Jon, is calling a helicopter an airplane. I am wondering what difference it makes about the type aircraft that was used to video the terrorist trying to run around a roadblock and attempt to have a gunfight with the Oregon State Police.
It makes no difference in terms of Finicum getting killed, which was a justified shooting. But it goes a long way in revealing their mental state and why they're just making shit up because they can't understand that reality.

for trespassing

the order to use deadly force needs to be made public

it will be in time
Since the felons were armed, and had threatened to use deadly force if anyone tried to arrest them, there was no need for an order to use deadly force.

which one had a felony

post it fuckstick
All, idiot. Armed occupation of a Federal Installation is actually several felonies. I hope they charge them on all, and make the sentences consecutive.

A bank robber shot during a robbery is not convicted either. But we still call him a bank robber. The assholes at the refuge are felons. Occupying a federal installation by force of arms is a felony, and an act of sedition.

Most federal land is public land. But you just go ahead and try to occupy any of it by force of arms, and you have committed a whole bunch of felonies.

dude get a grip

shot dead for trespassing

really you tyrant

every other day you call that federal land

the publics land

you are a puke

y

which one had a felony

post it fuckstick

dude get a grip

really you tyrant

the publics land

you are a puke
y
How sad. :( You still don't get it.
thumbsup.gif

He wasn't shot dead for trespassing.

He was being arrested for trespassing.

But as he said in the days leading up to his death, he wasn't going to let the police arrest him alive.

i meant to call helicopter an aircraft

it makes no difference either except it does not make sense the it was a airplane

considering the remoteness and ability to linger around

when the fbi has their own fully equipped drones

which witnesses say are seen in the area

which one had a felony

post it fuckstick

dude get a grip

really you tyrant

the publics land

you are a puke
y
How sad. :( You still don't get it.
thumbsup.gif

He wasn't shot dead for trespassing.

He was being arrested for trespassing.

But as he said in the days leading up to his death, he wasn't going to let the police arrest him alive.

your opinion thats all you have

it makes no difference either except it does not make sense the it was a airplane

So you admit a helicopter is not a plane, even though that's what you called it 3 separate times and insisted you don't have to proved after I posted the definition and challenged you to prove you idiotic claim.

LOLOLOLOL

so does the FBI own them?

first off it was not a plane it was a drone

I would like to highlight and point out this as fact as well. There is no way an airplane could have been flying that slow to take that video.
The FBI says it was a plane. I have reason to believe you over them. Plus you'll note, it was flying in circles when Finicum's vehicle was stopped.

So since the FBI says it was a plane, you lap it up as truth. Yes it was flying in circles, but please tell me, how can a plane fly so slow of circles. Last I checked unless it is an ultralight or a drone, most small airplanes have to flay at the least 60+ mph to stay airborne.

fbi surveillance planes - Google Search

Derp!

It makes perfect sense to use a fixed-wing aircraft in that situation. If that is what the Oregon State Police wanted, or the FBI wanted, it is up to them to decide which is the best tool for the task at hand.

So you admit a helicopter is not a plane, even though that's what you called it 3 separate times and insisted you don't have to proved after I posted the definition and challenged you to prove you idiotic claim.

LOLOLOLOL

--LOL

you are the idiot

the fbi did say aircraft

Forum List

Back