Assholes making trouble in Oregon

It would help. At the very least, they would make sure the fodder was kept down, reducing the intensity and destruction of wildfires.

I don't know. Jerry Brown has vowed to drive the farmers out of California. Oregon is almost as far left as California. I'm not sure the state would be any more in favor of affordable food than Obama is. The goal is to make food too costly for people to buy directly, ensuring that the masses are dependant on the rulers in Washington to get a meal.
That's a cold hard lie.
well post something up that debunks it. Your word doesn't count.

What were the terrorists planning when they brought guns to an alleged protest?

What "terrorists?"

You're deranged, filled with bloodlust and bile.

Bringing guns and dressing up as soldiers. calling yourselves a militia and threatening to fight, kill and die for their protest cause is what made these protesters terrorist and invited a gunfight.

They are a militia. I think their approach is wrong, but their position is right. Obama is waging war on the food supply, ranchers are caught in the cross-fire of the administration dedicated to making food too expensive for people to afford.

They are not a militia, they are a group of armed thugs, and low-life losers.
Squatters now.

It would help. At the very least, they would make sure the fodder was kept down, reducing the intensity and destruction of wildfires.

I don't know. Jerry Brown has vowed to drive the farmers out of California. Oregon is almost as far left as California. I'm not sure the state would be any more in favor of affordable food than Obama is. The goal is to make food too costly for people to buy directly, ensuring that the masses are dependant on the rulers in Washington to get a meal.
That's a cold hard lie.
Where is Jerry Brown's vow to drive the farmers out of California? Produce that vow.......

But they did do it, and they are doing it now. They have brought children to a gun fight, or at least, a potential gunfight. Those women and children are being used as shields. It is amazing how the terrorist supporters will twist and distort reality.

What Gunfight?

What are you Communists planning?

I wonder why this moron made a "goodbye" video? lol Doesn't sound like the poor thing is planning on returning home.

His family's probably grateful.

They should pack up and leave an empty house to the idiot.

That's a cold hard lie.
Where is Jerry Brown's vow to drive the farmers out of California? Produce that vow.......
I called no one a liar. See you called them a liar, prove the lie.

That's a cold hard lie.
How does one prove a negative? Answer that one. Or better yet, join me in asking Uncensored to provide that vow that he claims Jerry Brown made.

Stay tuned for the next segment of things white dudes with guns and cowboy hats can get away with and still not face arrest.

That's because they aren't killing each other. Unlike black dudes with guns in the cities.

Last edited:
That's a cold hard lie.

Unh hunh...

{
Agriculture is the heart of California’s worsening water crisis, and the stakes extend far beyond the state’s borders. Not only is California the world’s eighth largest economy, it is an agricultural superpower. It produces roughly half of all the fruits, nuts, and vegetables consumed in the United States—and more than 90 percent of the almonds, tomatoes, strawberries, broccoli and other specialty crops—while exporting vast amounts to China and other overseas customers.

But agriculture consumes a staggering 80 percent of California’s developed water, even as it accounts for only 2 percent of the state’s gross domestic product. Most crops and livestock are produced in the Central Valley, which is, geologically speaking, a desert. The soil is very fertile but crops there can thrive only if massive amounts of irrigation water are applied.

Although no secret, agriculture’s 80 percent share of state water use is rarely mentioned in media discussions of California’s drought. Instead, news coverage concentrates on the drought’s implications for people in cities and suburbs, which is where most journalists and their audiences live. Thus recent headlines warned that state regulators have ordered restaurants to serve water only if customers explicitly request it and directed homeowners to water lawns no more than twice a week. The San Jose Mercury News pointed out that these restrictions carry no enforcement mechanisms, but what makes them a sideshow is simple math: During a historic drought, surely the sector that’s responsible for 80 percent of water consumption—agriculture—should be the main focus of public attention and policy.}

How Growers Gamed California’s Drought

ROFL

Fucking shortbus...

They're already there since they can't seem to get by without cheap federal land for grazing.

Dependency by the consumer, shortbus. You have the intellect of a rotting corpse.

Oh, and more on Brown's war on agriculture;

{
With Brown urging them on, Dickinson and others responded with bills regulating California’s groundwater, stoking opposition from agricultural groups and from both Republicans and moderate Democrats representing rural districts. Growers pushed successfully to give some agencies until 2022 to implement monitoring plans.

“We were unsuccessful in stopping it,” Merkley said. “I think we were successful in making it better.”

On Wednesday, Brown built off of the groundwater legislation with a more muscular effort to force water agencies to share groundwater data with the state.

Kurt Schwabe, an associate professor of environmental economics and policy at University of California, Riverside, said of Brown’s approach to agriculture, “To say that they’re getting a free ride here is just incorrect.”

Read more here: California agriculture, largely spared in new water restrictions, wields huge clout

That's a cold hard lie.
How does one prove a negative? Answer that one. Or better yet, join me in asking Uncensored to provide that vow that he claims Jerry Brown made.
well instead of calling him a liar, ask him to prove it. You merely called him a liar like you knew, so post up what you know as fact.

Which it looks like he just posted up.

Last edited:
Here you go.

Meyer told the Oregonian he went to the compound to get a friend, but the friend decided to stay. Meyer then tried to get women and children in the compound to leave, but was stopped by militia members.

Oregon militia members give Tucsonans a harsh welcome

and...

BURNS -- Violence broke out at the Bundy compound Wednesday night between its militant occupants and members of an outside group whose leader says he wants to get women and children out of the compound.

At Bundy encampment, outsider says militants 'attacked' his group

Neither of those articles prove your point. Tell me exactly where they actually 'hid behind their women and children'.
These locos took over a Federal Installation with guns. They have stated that they will kill anyone that tries to oust them. And they took women and children in with them. Believing, correctly, that the rest of us care more for their children than they do. They are the ultimate cowards using those women and children for shields.

I think Teddy's little cowboy had is too small for his yuuuge head, therefore cutting off the blood circulation.

Q: What kind of morons take their women and children to a standoff?

A: These dullards who are looking for 15 minutes of fame, by taking over a Turd Sanctuary, with the goal getting free money by way of donations. They are low-life moochers.
what standoff?

Do you libturds just make shit up everyday for fun? I see you hate logic.

The one they're begging for.
Not enough time playing paintball.

OK. Let's follow what would happen if the loonies get their demands. So, the Federal government cedes the lands to the states. Then the state government has a bad budget year and decides that the lands are nothing but a financial drain, and sells them off. Are the ranchers going to buy them? No way, they simply do not have the money. So who does? The Saudis, Chinese, and Japanese. Now the land that the ranchers previously grazed their cattle on is in private ownership, and they have to pay over 10 times as much per head to graze their cows on that land. That is the present ratio of private grazing fees compared to federal grazing fees.

Now everyone has the right to hunt on the government land open to hunting, provided they have the tags. Once that land is in private ownership, you will see most of it as fee hunting only. And the best of it will be reserved for 'hunting clubs' whose membership is from foreign nations. Same for fishing. We already have hundreds of square miles of private land tied up this way in Oregon.

This is what the Bundy's and people like Kosher are working for.
No problem with FEDERAL ownership of lands as long as the ranchers get their cows fed.

OK. Let's follow what would happen if the loonies get their demands. So, the Federal government cedes the lands to the states. Then the state government has a bad budget year and decides that the lands are nothing but a financial drain, and sells them off. Are the ranchers going to buy them? No way, they simply do not have the money. So who does? The Saudis, Chinese, and Japanese. Now the land that the ranchers previously grazed their cattle on is in private ownership, and they have to pay over 10 times as much per head to graze their cows on that land. That is the present ratio of private grazing fees compared to federal grazing fees.

Now everyone has the right to hunt on the government land open to hunting, provided they have the tags. Once that land is in private ownership, you will see most of it as fee hunting only. And the best of it will be reserved for 'hunting clubs' whose membership is from foreign nations. Same for fishing. We already have hundreds of square miles of private land tied up this way in Oregon.

No problem with FEDERAL ownership of lands as long as the ranchers get their cows fed.
Feds can't own land, outside of DC and ports and forts.

Try again, loser.

Can you imagine what would have happened if 150 armed Black Panthers or Muslim Americans took over federal property?

Can you imagine what would have happened if 150 armed Black Panthers or Muslim Americans took over federal property?
Gosh it's not like we haven't heard that stupidity like 5000 times already. You social justice nitwits. If you want to argue that black people should be able to loot and kill each other, go to one of the threads where they're talking about that.

That's a cold hard lie.

Unh hunh...

{
Agriculture is the heart of California’s worsening water crisis, and the stakes extend far beyond the state’s borders. Not only is California the world’s eighth largest economy, it is an agricultural superpower. It produces roughly half of all the fruits, nuts, and vegetables consumed in the United States—and more than 90 percent of the almonds, tomatoes, strawberries, broccoli and other specialty crops—while exporting vast amounts to China and other overseas customers.

But agriculture consumes a staggering 80 percent of California’s developed water, even as it accounts for only 2 percent of the state’s gross domestic product. Most crops and livestock are produced in the Central Valley, which is, geologically speaking, a desert. The soil is very fertile but crops there can thrive only if massive amounts of irrigation water are applied.

Although no secret, agriculture’s 80 percent share of state water use is rarely mentioned in media discussions of California’s drought. Instead, news coverage concentrates on the drought’s implications for people in cities and suburbs, which is where most journalists and their audiences live. Thus recent headlines warned that state regulators have ordered restaurants to serve water only if customers explicitly request it and directed homeowners to water lawns no more than twice a week. The San Jose Mercury News pointed out that these restrictions carry no enforcement mechanisms, but what makes them a sideshow is simple math: During a historic drought, surely the sector that’s responsible for 80 percent of water consumption—agriculture—should be the main focus of public attention and policy.}

How Growers Gamed California’s Drought

ROFL

Fucking shortbus...
I don't see Jerry Brown's Vow in all of that. Please post it posthaste.

That's a cold hard lie.
well instead of calling him a liar, ask him to prove it. You merely called him a liar like you knew, so post up what you know as fact.

Which it looks like he just posted up.
Because I know he can't prove it because I live in California and know it to be the lie that it is. Ipso Facto. Has he linked said vow yet? No he has not. Quelle surprise.

Feds can't own land, outside of DC and ports and forts.

Try again, loser.
I guess we should give the Louisiana Purchase back then.....and Alaska back to the Russians....and all those National Parks and National Military Parks.

Forum List

Back