Assholes making trouble in Oregon

OK. Let's follow what would happen if the loonies get their demands. So, the Federal government cedes the lands to the states. Then the state government has a bad budget year and decides that the lands are nothing but a financial drain, and sells them off. Are the ranchers going to buy them? No way, they simply do not have the money. So who does? The Saudis, Chinese, and Japanese. Now the land that the ranchers previously grazed their cattle on is in private ownership, and they have to pay over 10 times as much per head to graze their cows on that land. That is the present ratio of private grazing fees compared to federal grazing fees.

Now everyone has the right to hunt on the government land open to hunting, provided they have the tags. Once that land is in private ownership, you will see most of it as fee hunting only. And the best of it will be reserved for 'hunting clubs' whose membership is from foreign nations. Same for fishing. We already have hundreds of square miles of private land tied up this way in Oregon.

This is what the Bundy's and people like Kosher are working for.
No problem with FEDERAL ownership of lands as long as the ranchers get their cows fed.
Feds can't own land, outside of DC and ports and forts.

Try again, loser.
I guess we should give the Louisiana Purchase back then.....and Alaska back to the Russians....and all those National Parks and National Military Parks.
If you mean give it to the states, I agree.

OK. Let's follow what would happen if the loonies get their demands. So, the Federal government cedes the lands to the states. Then the state government has a bad budget year and decides that the lands are nothing but a financial drain, and sells them off. Are the ranchers going to buy them? No way, they simply do not have the money. So who does? The Saudis, Chinese, and Japanese. Now the land that the ranchers previously grazed their cattle on is in private ownership, and they have to pay over 10 times as much per head to graze their cows on that land. That is the present ratio of private grazing fees compared to federal grazing fees.

Now everyone has the right to hunt on the government land open to hunting, provided they have the tags. Once that land is in private ownership, you will see most of it as fee hunting only. And the best of it will be reserved for 'hunting clubs' whose membership is from foreign nations. Same for fishing. We already have hundreds of square miles of private land tied up this way in Oregon.

This is what the Bundy's and people like Kosher are working for.
No problem with FEDERAL ownership of lands as long as the ranchers get their cows fed.
Feds can't own land, outside of DC and ports and forts.

Try again, loser.
I guess we should give the Louisiana Purchase back then.....and Alaska back to the Russians....and all those National Parks and National Military Parks.
If you mean give it to the states, I agree.
They weren't states during the Purchase...for many of them, quite a while before. And what do you do about the land the federal government "gave" to the railroads to help fund their track laying. Does that get taken back too?

Actually, I think it would be hysterical if they did give that land to each of the states and they charged the ranchers more than the feds did. I'd be :rofl:

That's a cold hard lie.

Unh hunh...

{
Agriculture is the heart of California’s worsening water crisis, and the stakes extend far beyond the state’s borders. Not only is California the world’s eighth largest economy, it is an agricultural superpower. It produces roughly half of all the fruits, nuts, and vegetables consumed in the United States—and more than 90 percent of the almonds, tomatoes, strawberries, broccoli and other specialty crops—while exporting vast amounts to China and other overseas customers.

But agriculture consumes a staggering 80 percent of California’s developed water, even as it accounts for only 2 percent of the state’s gross domestic product. Most crops and livestock are produced in the Central Valley, which is, geologically speaking, a desert. The soil is very fertile but crops there can thrive only if massive amounts of irrigation water are applied.

Although no secret, agriculture’s 80 percent share of state water use is rarely mentioned in media discussions of California’s drought. Instead, news coverage concentrates on the drought’s implications for people in cities and suburbs, which is where most journalists and their audiences live. Thus recent headlines warned that state regulators have ordered restaurants to serve water only if customers explicitly request it and directed homeowners to water lawns no more than twice a week. The San Jose Mercury News pointed out that these restrictions carry no enforcement mechanisms, but what makes them a sideshow is simple math: During a historic drought, surely the sector that’s responsible for 80 percent of water consumption—agriculture—should be the main focus of public attention and policy.}

How Growers Gamed California’s Drought

ROFL

Fucking shortbus...
I don't see Jerry Brown's Vow in all of that. Please post it posthaste.

Stupid is as shortbus does.

Because I know he can't prove it because I live in California and know it to be the lie that it is. Ipso Facto. Has he linked said vow yet? No he has not. Quelle surprise.

:lol:

You may live in California, but you have the intellect of a rotting corpse and the wit of a golfball.

Brown and the dims are waging war on agriculture - already proven by me in this thread.

Because I know he can't prove it because I live in California and know it to be the lie that it is. Ipso Facto. Has he linked said vow yet? No he has not. Quelle surprise.

:lol:

You may live in California, but you have the intellect of a rotting corpse and the wit of a golfball.

Brown and the dims are waging war on agriculture - already proven by me in this thread.
Where is Brown's vow? And you've proven nothing, least of all your claim that he made a vow. Surely it is on paper, on tape, on the internet. Where is that vow?

Got a link to that Jerry Brown vow yet?

:rofl:

What a fucking moron....
You don't need to self-identify yourself. It's become quite clear. Just add "liar" and you've got yourself down to a T.
And if bode says you're a liar...

Well then everybody, even people who don't know anything about you, can rest assured that you are not. Because bode's accuracy rating is in the negative percentages...the law of averages means that if bode makes a specific statement, even if it's about her most recent bowel movement, it is 100 percent likely to be a lie.

What a fucking moron....
You don't need to self-identify yourself. It's become quite clear. Just add "liar" and you've got yourself down to a T.

Well then everybody, even people who don't know anything about you, can rest assured that you are not. Because bode's accuracy rating is in the negative percentages...the law of averages means that if bode makes a specific statement, even if it's about her most recent bowel movement, it is 100 percent likely to be a lie.
Maybe you can ask Uncensored to link that "vow" that Jerry Brown made. He's having trouble coming up with it.

Oh...and nice "ignore". :lol:

What a fucking moron....

Maybe you can ask Uncensored to link that "vow" that Jerry Brown made. He's having trouble coming up with it.

Oh...and nice "ignore". :lol:
I'm not interested, bode. I know if you say it's a lie, it must be true. I don't need any more of a test than that.

LOL; you have the intellect of a rotting corpse and the wit of a golfball.

IF you are so fucking stupid that you truly cannot grasp what I've posted, I strongly suggest you never venture outside unsupervised.

Now run along and harvest some Almond Roca from the cat box....

[

I'm not interested, bode. I know if you say it's a lie, it must be true. I don't need any more of a test than that.

Shortbus is an angry little troll. I demonstrated that Brown and the dims are waging war on agriculture. She wants to pout and complain that Brown didn't say the exact words in the exact order of my quip. That is because she is a witless fool who has no sense of hyperbole and humor.

[

Shortbus is an angry little troll. I demonstrated that Brown and the dims are waging war on agriculture. She wants to pout and complain that Brown didn't say the exact words in the exact order of my quip. That is because she is a witless fool who has no sense of hyperbole and humor.
Oh I know. She's been derailing threads for years with her ocd nonsense. She's the first person I ever put on ignore, because she'd follow me all over the freaking world saying the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, as if she was making a point. When the only point that she ever made was that she's a lunatic.

Oh I know. She's been derailing threads for years with her ocd nonsense. She's the first person I ever put on ignore, because she'd follow me all over the freaking world saying the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, as if she was making a point. When the only point that she ever made was that she's a lunatic.

Yep, I put her on ignore for a couple of weeks for the same reason, then decided that it would be more fun to mock her and get her riled up.

She really is dumb as a doorknob. She actually thinks her idiocy is "winning."

Forum List

Back