At least 168 have died and more than 600 are injured after tsunami strikes Indonesia

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Footage of the volcano which erupted and caused a 20ft tsunami killing at least 220 people in Indonesia on Saturday has shown fireballs spewing from the mountain island in the sea.

At least 168 people have died and more than 600 are injured after tsunami strikes Indonesia | Daily Mail Online

Horrible the amount of death this caused and they are suspecting it might blow again putting even more people in danger.
Thick smoke from these things can cause a thick cloud that . can last for weeks blocking the sun.

Some are to dumb to know that so they move it to conspiracy theories

They need a buoy warning system. Seismic warning systems don't work for these type of events.

Depending on where you are when the first wave comes in, your options might be pretty limited. Having even a few minutes warning that a tsunami wave is coming could make a big difference.

They need a buoy warning system. Seismic warning systems don't work for these type of events.
They need common sense. If I saw that going on, I'd get my ass to high ground away from the shore.
The underwater landslides were 30 miles away. A tsunami traveling at 500 mph would travel that distance in 4 minutes. Not a lot of reaction time.

Water isn't the worst problem. The pyroclastic flow will roll over the water and turn you into charcoal. Like I said, Get your ass away from it at the first indication. Higher ground will save you from both.

Forum List

Back