At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election

So you're saying @Chillicothe isn't a real boy?

Ummm, hate to offer free operator-manuals for your real life, poster "kaz".....but......but no, the avatar "Chillicothe" is, hold for it...... an avatar.

It ain't a boy, a man, a woman, or superman.
It's an avatar. Duh!

Why don't you know that?

You were sure enough to bet that if he didn't win you wouldn't come back to this website.

See? You have your “information” all bass ackward. As usual. Antoinette, you’re a fraud relying on second hand hearsay and you can’t even get that right. You’re a real punk ass little bitch. :auiqs.jpg:
Who do you think you are bullshiting here? Just us or yourself too?
I’m not the one bullshitting anyone. You’re the one trying.

Naturally, you’ve failed again.

As opposed to your fixation upon male genitals?

You insist on dwelling and jones'g on human genitals -- man, woman.......why?
It's a political discussion format for responsible and mature adults, but your interests lie elsewhere.

Is this the right venue for you?

There may be a sub-Reddit forum for your interests in physiology.
Gool luck.

It's a political discussion format for responsible and mature adults, but your interests lie elsewhere.

Gool luck.
Gool?

See? You have your “information” all bass ackward. As usual. Antoinette, you’re a fraud relying on second hand hearsay and you can’t even get that right. You’re a real punk ass little bitch. :auiqs.jpg:

Well go ahead bullshit peddler, set me straight:

You bet that if Trump didn't win 2020 you wouldn't come back here.

BackAgain is what you called yourself after you broke the terms and started posting again.

What about that is not true?

Gool luck.
:itsok:

Wrong assbreath. 😂🤣

Repeating your mistake only digs you in deeper.

Lol. Keep digging bitch! :auiqs.jpg:

None of it.

:itsok:

Yeah, it was a bet you lost on the 2012 election which you welched on, Welshy...

I made a bet. I lost. Welching is not cool, at least not the way I was raised. Therefore, I am obligated to honor the bet (Zona's revenge ): and the terms were simple. I bet that Pres. Obama would NOT get re-elected.

Based on everything I have seen tonight, the election actually is now over. Even if Mitt takes Ohio (which is still kind of up in the air, the "call" notwithstanding) and even if he somehow prevails in FL and VA, he seems to have lost CO. (I blame mal.) The trouble is, he had to end up running that table. And without CO, he didn't. End of story.

The payment terms were simple, too. If I lost the bet, I was to flat out LEAVE USMB.

A lot of noise, zero refute.

I guess you are too butthurt to rationally deal with this topic.
The refutation is that you are wrong.

I see no need to try to educate you.

By the way, after leaving the board the first time, I came back under a different name. Didn’t try to hide that I was “Liability,” then, either. I did enjoy the “Ilar” handle. My present avatar is the one I used for Ilar.

IMG_0808.jpeg

👍

I later decided to take another leave. But when returned I made a point of notifying the mods and they had no issue with the new name change to BackAgain provided of course that I not use my prior handles to engage in any sock behavior. No problem with that. Those earlier accounts are locked. 🔐

Your fail continues unabated, Antoinette. 🤣😂

Yeah, it was a bet you lost on the 2012 election which you welched on, Welshy...

Oh I see, it's the 2012 election bet he lost, not 2020. I stand corrected.

You could've just simply said so BackAgain, without all the theatrics.

Last edited:
Ummm, hate to offer free operator-manuals for your real life, poster "kaz".....but......but no, the avatar "Chillicothe" is, hold for it...... an avatar.

It ain't a boy, a man, a woman, or superman.

It's an avatar. Duh!

Why don't you know that?

M'kay, vermin

By the way, after leaving the board the first time,

Without being too personal, poster BackAgain, but.....but why were you kicked off or banned from the forum twice before?
What behaviors did you exhibit that got you ejected?

I ask, so that others may learn from your misjudgments.

The refutation is that you are wrong.

I see no need to try to educate you.

By the way, after leaving the board the first time, I came back under a different name. Didn’t try to hide that I was “Liability,” then, either. I did enjoy the “Ilar” handle. My present avatar is the one I used for Ilar.

View attachment 889984

👍

I later decided to take another leave. But when returned I made a point of notifying the mods and they had no issue with the new name change to BackAgain provided of course that I not use my prior handles to engage in any sock behavior. No problem with that. Those earlier accounts are locked. 🔐

Your fail continues unabated, Antoinette. 🤣😂

By the way, after leaving the board the first time, I came back under a different name.

LOLOL

Something you insisted you wouldn't do, Welshy...

Thus, I am obliged to leave USMB. I have been' assured' by lots of my lib "buddies" that I will come back under some other username. Nope. Gone means gone. They can believe whatever a lib's heart says they should believe.
Looks like those "libs" were right about you coming back under a different name, huh, Welshy?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back