at least 5 sponsors walk out on the View

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
at least 5 sponsors walk out and tell em where to shove it. Johnson & Johnson and Eggland gone. this morning 3 more are gone. Park City, Snuggle and McCormick Spice join the walkout over a mocking incident of the nursing profession.

'The View' Loses Major Advertisers After Hosts Mock Nurses

fox

Behar is desperate to do damage control

29vl2mo.jpg

a national boycott of all the sponsors will do it. and it works. no bucks no buck rogers. with no financial support ABC will be forced to dump it. I joined one years ago and the sponsors took off like jack rabbits. the program was canceled

a national boycott of all the sponsors will do it. and it works. no bucks no buck rogers. with no financial support ABC will be forced to dump it. I joined one years ago and the sponsors took off like jack rabbits. the program was canceled
If and I say IF the show went out and hired FOUR female news reporters it could have standing and respect.

You put four smart asses together and all you get is a live version of South Park. Women SHOULD be suing that show for how it makes them look.

The View's ratings have been tanking for months and now sponsors are fleeing for much the same reasons, lousy hosts, programming, show content, etc.

I'm sure JoeyB Dolezal will be around shortly to tell us the show's finished, will be canceled soon and in the interim they'll only be running self-promos and PSAs since all other sponsors are sure to follow suit. Unless of course he likes fatso lefty babes - morbidly obese for Ms.Whoopi - in which case he'll just make up whatever lies he thinks will fly. Stick around as I guarantee he'll be entertaining.

at least 5 sponsors walk out and tell em where to shove it. Johnson & Johnson and Eggland gone. this morning 3 more are gone. Park City, Snuggle and McCormick Spice join the walkout over a mocking incident of the nursing profession.

'The View' Loses Major Advertisers After Hosts Mock Nurses

fox

Behar is desperate to do damage control

29vl2mo.jpg

What's interesting, there wasn't endless and organized media outrage and massive call for boycott. These companies had enough of leftist hypocrisy and walked away on their own.

If and I say IF the show went out and hired FOUR female news reporters it could have standing and respect.

You put four smart asses together and all you get is a live version of South Park. Women SHOULD be suing that show for how it makes them look.

the View getting respect ??? LMFAO they lost that years ago. I agree with the lawsuits but boycotting the sponsors will force ABC TV to stop and think. and they've had it up to there with these sluts ruining their image.

ABC is considering abandoning “The View” and extending Good Morning America as the yelling matches have been insufferable to audiences all across the country. Looks like the yelling matches and the blasphemous arguments that mock Jesus & the bible are over!

story

Who's on The View? I can't tell the difference between it and what seems like 4 or 5 other such shows on the air. I usually get bored about a minute into them and change the channel or get off my ass and do something else. The morning shows all uniformly suck, too. And the afternoon shows. And the evening shows. I can stand AGT and the McLaughlin Group. That's about it for me outside of the occasional old movie, like His Girl Friday that was on the other day.

What is it that requires all of them to have some fat loud black woman on them, as if that's the only kind of black women around outside of Mariah Carey types? Talk about racist sterotyping. Man they're annoying and awful.

That entire show needs to go away. The premise was based on a woman's news show but it's hardly more then a cackle fest led by some nasty old hens.

Didn't know people still watched it
It became just filler or blabbler once BW left. Even when she was there it was bad. Here she is a respected news pro putting up with three fools. That idea was destroyed by that networks pics.

Joy Behar didn't say anything wrong. I mean she wasn't funny as usual despite labeling herself a comedian. And she is a bitch; and she's making a phony apology like the corporate cog she is.

Forum List

Back