At meeting, Walker County man dressed as 'Lone Ranger' says N-word, supports using slurs

Walker County's livestreamed commission meeting came to an unusual end Thursday night.

During the public comment portion of the meeting, a man named Ray C. Burnfin with the alias 'The Lone Ranger' came up to speak.

He began by talking in favor of the Confederate flag and said it was not a hate symbol. It appeared he has a patch of the flag on his jacket.

He then condoned the use of racial slurs and commented on race relations.

The masked man then said there was nothing wrong with the "N-word," and proceeded to say it out loud.

"There is nothing wrong with it... we’re colored too. It's alright to use if you don’t turn a sharp 'er,'" he said.

Burnfin also said there was no such thing as white supremacy or black supremacy.

"I have been asked to speak for the issues of Walker County, but that is the beginning of the issues that goes on in America today," he said. "I have been asked to speak about this [Confederate] flag that flies over out battlefield."
The commissioners do not reprimand him, or cancel his allotted time. He was the final speaker and none of the commissioners commented on his statements immediately afterward.

On Friday morning, Commission Chairman Shannon Whitfield said Burnfin's statements "do not reflect the values in their community."

At meeting, Walker County man dressed as 'Lone Ranger' says N-word, supports using slurs (msn.com)

Since his comments don't reflect the values of the community, why did they allow him to stand there and spew that garbage?
oh no he said the N word--------like blacks don't use the N word and cracker.

it's word........

AND FYI, I am from texas-----and went to a certain school named for a famous writer who often used the N word-----teachers insisted that we use it and oddly not as an insults to blacks but in support of as this writer was against slavery and discrimination against blacks. Texans realize basic facts---the N word is just a word and FASCISTS race hos like yourself are tying to control peoples language, statues and history is nothing but a sick attempt for power and control over others and manipulation.

This man isn't wrong--------fight injustice stop letting whiney manipulative race hustler morons attempts to control others.
Nobody call's white folks "cracker".
Tigger does, you against her?
I was gonna post exactly that. :auiqs.jpg:

Regardless, creppitits is a moron. Cracker is used all the time.

Really, how many times has someone black called you a cracker?
Never.
I just get called Polack.
But I have a thick skin and words literally can't hurt me. Only the weak minded are offended by mere words.

Walker County's livestreamed commission meeting came to an unusual end Thursday night.

During the public comment portion of the meeting, a man named Ray C. Burnfin with the alias 'The Lone Ranger' came up to speak.

He began by talking in favor of the Confederate flag and said it was not a hate symbol. It appeared he has a patch of the flag on his jacket.

The masked man then said there was nothing wrong with the "N-word," and proceeded to say it out loud.

"There is nothing wrong with it... we’re colored too. It's alright to use if you don’t turn a sharp 'er,'" he said.

Burnfin also said there was no such thing as white supremacy or black supremacy.

"I have been asked to speak for the issues of Walker County, but that is the beginning of the issues that goes on in America today," he said. "I have been asked to speak about this [Confederate] flag that flies over out battlefield."
The commissioners do not reprimand him, or cancel his allotted time. He was the final speaker and none of the commissioners commented on his statements immediately afterward.

On Friday morning, Commission Chairman Shannon Whitfield said Burnfin's statements "do not reflect the values in their community."

At meeting, Walker County man dressed as 'Lone Ranger' says N-word, supports using slurs (msn.com)

Since his comments don't reflect the values of the community, why did they allow him to stand there and spew that garbage?

it's word........

AND FYI, I am from texas-----and went to a certain school named for a famous writer who often used the N word-----teachers insisted that we use it and oddly not as an insults to blacks but in support of as this writer was against slavery and discrimination against blacks. Texans realize basic facts---the N word is just a word and FASCISTS race hos like yourself are tying to control peoples language, statues and history is nothing but a sick attempt for power and control over others and manipulation.

This man isn't wrong--------fight injustice stop letting whiney manipulative race hustler morons attempts to control others.

Ignorant blacks often refer to White People as "jive-ass honky mutha fuckas " although they often just shorten it to "honky"

So does that mean that ignorant whites often refer to black folks as "thugs and the Nword".
Thugs is not meant to be a derision to black people. Anyone can be a thug. The N Word is a joke. Civility for all of us is not just tempering our words , but by actions and by being role models in all ways as adults. Proper dressing is part of civility as an example
"Thug" as used by media, especially RWNJ infotainment sites, is almost invariably applied to persons if color.

The "N" word is not a joke, it's a way to make other people feel inferior and ostracized.

You crazy conservatives could.take your advice on civility are being role models.

Not even sure where you're going with "proper dressing". Clothes have nothing whatsoever to do with any of this.

Ever heard of Free Speech?
Let him show everyone exactly what he is.

Oh, you mean the word that the inferior race is forbidden by law from saying but that the favored race uses 20-30 times a day?
And this sure bothers you, doesn't it?

it's word........

How many white kids run around your neighborhood calling each other "yo cracka" as a term of endearment? Answer: NONE. You want the n-word to go away? Then stop "making it your own" and glorifying it.

How many white kids were called "cracka" as a insult or put down for decades in this country?

it's word........

Ignorant blacks often refer to White People as "jive-ass honky mutha fuckas " although they often just shorten it to "honky"

So does that mean that ignorant whites often refer to black folks as "thugs and the Nword".
Thugs is not meant to be a derision to black people. Anyone can be a thug.

Funny how I never see anyone white on this forum referred to as a "THUG".

The N Word is a joke.

When I was growing up and white racist were calling us the Nword, they were not joking about it.
Civility for all of us is not just tempering our words , but by actions and by being role models in all ways as adults. Proper dressing is part of civility as an example

So in other words you are either making an excuse or trying to change the subject. Start a thread on proper dressing and I will post.

Because right wingers only have a problem with sex and sexuality not false witness bearing nor the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) according to Scripture.

it's word........

The N Word is a joke.

When I was growing up and white racist were calling us the Nword, they were not joking about it.
Civility for all of us is not just tempering our words , but by actions and by being role models in all ways as adults. Proper dressing is part of civility as an example

So in other words you are either making an excuse or trying to change the subject. Start a thread on proper dressing and I will post.
Just pull up your pants, no one wants to see your underwear. When I see that I immediately think Hood rat. Did your parent not teach you about belts or suspenders/

it's word........

The N Word is a joke.

Just pull up your pants, no one wants to see your underwear. When I see that I immediately think Hood rat. Did your parent not teach you about belts or suspenders/
Only rebels without a Cause want to secede. Our First Amendment is First not Second.

it's word........

How many white kids run around your neighborhood calling each other "yo cracka" as a term of endearment? Answer: NONE. You want the n-word to go away? Then stop "making it your own" and glorifying it.

How many white kids were called "cracka" as a insult or put down for decades in this country?
Few if any.

it's word........

The N Word is a joke.

Only rebels without a Cause want to secede. Our First Amendment is First not Second.

46 is trying to punish states that refused to bend a knee to him in the 2020 elections. That's the reason for the bad feelings. Maybe if he reached out to North Dakota and built Green Industries to replace the Pipeline he shitcanned- instead of just trashtalking them?

it's word........

Thugs is not meant to be a derision to black people. Anyone can be a thug. The N Word is a joke. Civility for all of us is not just tempering our words , but by actions and by being role models in all ways as adults. Proper dressing is part of civility as an example
"Thug" as used by media, especially RWNJ infotainment sites, is almost invariably applied to persons if color.

The "N" word is not a joke, it's a way to make other people feel inferior and ostracized.

You crazy conservatives could.take your advice on civility are being role models.

Not even sure where you're going with "proper dressing". Clothes have nothing whatsoever to do with any of this.
When I grew up, thug could be anyone. Not one of your Alinsky agendas. N word is a joke. Decade after decade of this with no results but we say N word. And many black people call themselves worse then that. If i call a Black person a name , then he has the right to kick my butt in. Believe it or not, there are many white and black people who are friends who call each other nasty names and there is no issue. The clothes part is another issue. It needs to change. We tried it the total individual way and all we got was who is the best peacock with nothing behind a lot of it.

it's word........

The N Word is a joke.

So you are saying that having your pants down around your knees is not just a fashion statement but and you are calling it a form of Freedom of Expression? Just one question, with you pants that low doesn't it make it more difficult to run from the police?

it's word........

The N Word is a joke.

46 is trying to punish states that refused to bend a knee to him in the 2020 elections. That's the reason for the bad feelings. Maybe if he reached out to North Dakota and built Green Industries to replace the Pipeline he shitcanned- instead of just trashtalking them?
How do you know he's not?

Only the weak minded are offended by mere words.
Not true at all.
Coming from the weak minded, I expected that answer.
Weak minded? I'm no bloody tRumpling.
The fact that every post reverts back to Trump proves your weak mindset.
Lol, nope. He's still the biggest influence of the republican't party.
More like the biggest influence of your continued mental illness.

Forum List

Back