At meeting, Walker County man dressed as 'Lone Ranger' says N-word, supports using slurs

46 is trying to punish states that refused to bend a knee to him in the 2020 elections. That's the reason for the bad feelings. Maybe if he reached out to North Dakota and built Green Industries to replace the Pipeline he shitcanned- instead of just trashtalking them?
Or, he is simply pushing the left wing agenda that got him elected. Your did the same thing by pandering to the right wing.

46 is trying to punish states that refused to bend a knee to him in the 2020 elections. That's the reason for the bad feelings. Maybe if he reached out to North Dakota and built Green Industries to replace the Pipeline he shitcanned- instead of just trashtalking them?
Or, he is simply pushing the left wing agenda that got him elected. Your did the same thing by pandering to the right wing.

Biden pledged ,during the campaign,to promote fracking and reach across the aisle (when Trump pointed out that Sleepy Joe wanted to get rid of fracking)

Why did he lie

So you are saying that having your pants down around your knees is not just a fashion statement but and you are calling it a form of Freedom of Expression? Just one question, with you pants that low doesn't it make it more difficult to run from the police?
I am not a right winger and don't need to run from police. It merely makes it easier for women to not have me run from them if I lost the bet and she wants it Her way.

was he really dressed as the lone ranger? or was he just trying to wear a disguise that didn't cover his mouth, so that he could spread his bioterrism?

Walker County's livestreamed commission meeting came to an unusual end Thursday night.

During the public comment portion of the meeting, a man named Ray C. Burnfin with the alias 'The Lone Ranger' came up to speak.

He began by talking in favor of the Confederate flag and said it was not a hate symbol. It appeared he has a patch of the flag on his jacket.

He then condoned the use of racial slurs and commented on race relations.

The masked man then said there was nothing wrong with the "N-word," and proceeded to say it out loud.

"There is nothing wrong with it... we’re colored too. It's alright to use if you don’t turn a sharp 'er,'" he said.

Burnfin also said there was no such thing as white supremacy or black supremacy.

"I have been asked to speak for the issues of Walker County, but that is the beginning of the issues that goes on in America today," he said. "I have been asked to speak about this [Confederate] flag that flies over out battlefield."
The commissioners do not reprimand him, or cancel his allotted time. He was the final speaker and none of the commissioners commented on his statements immediately afterward.

On Friday morning, Commission Chairman Shannon Whitfield said Burnfin's statements "do not reflect the values in their community."

At meeting, Walker County man dressed as 'Lone Ranger' says N-word, supports using slurs (msn.com)

Since his comments don't reflect the values of the community, why did they allow him to stand there and spew that garbage?
oh no he said the N word--------like blacks don't use the N word and cracker.

it's word........

AND FYI, I am from texas-----and went to a certain school named for a famous writer who often used the N word-----teachers insisted that we use it and oddly not as an insults to blacks but in support of as this writer was against slavery and discrimination against blacks. Texans realize basic facts---the N word is just a word and FASCISTS race hos like yourself are tying to control peoples language, statues and history is nothing but a sick attempt for power and control over others and manipulation.

This man isn't wrong--------fight injustice stop letting whiney manipulative race hustler morons attempts to control others.
Nobody call's white folks "cracker".
Tigger does, you against her?
I was gonna post exactly that. :auiqs.jpg:

Regardless, creppitits is a moron. Cracker is used all the time.

Really, how many times has someone black called you a cracker?

How many white kids run around your neighborhood calling each other "yo cracka" as a term of endearment? Answer: NONE. You want the n-word to go away? Then stop "making it your own" and glorifying it.

How many white kids were called "cracka" as a insult or put down for decades in this country?
If you always look in the past, you can't look to the future. I have never treated a black person with disrespect. Just because they were black.

Walker County's livestreamed commission meeting came to an unusual end Thursday night.

During the public comment portion of the meeting, a man named Ray C. Burnfin with the alias 'The Lone Ranger' came up to speak.

He began by talking in favor of the Confederate flag and said it was not a hate symbol. It appeared he has a patch of the flag on his jacket.

The masked man then said there was nothing wrong with the "N-word," and proceeded to say it out loud.

"There is nothing wrong with it... we’re colored too. It's alright to use if you don’t turn a sharp 'er,'" he said.

Burnfin also said there was no such thing as white supremacy or black supremacy.

"I have been asked to speak for the issues of Walker County, but that is the beginning of the issues that goes on in America today," he said. "I have been asked to speak about this [Confederate] flag that flies over out battlefield."
The commissioners do not reprimand him, or cancel his allotted time. He was the final speaker and none of the commissioners commented on his statements immediately afterward.

On Friday morning, Commission Chairman Shannon Whitfield said Burnfin's statements "do not reflect the values in their community."

At meeting, Walker County man dressed as 'Lone Ranger' says N-word, supports using slurs (msn.com)

Since his comments don't reflect the values of the community, why did they allow him to stand there and spew that garbage?

it's word........

AND FYI, I am from texas-----and went to a certain school named for a famous writer who often used the N word-----teachers insisted that we use it and oddly not as an insults to blacks but in support of as this writer was against slavery and discrimination against blacks. Texans realize basic facts---the N word is just a word and FASCISTS race hos like yourself are tying to control peoples language, statues and history is nothing but a sick attempt for power and control over others and manipulation.

This man isn't wrong--------fight injustice stop letting whiney manipulative race hustler morons attempts to control others.

Ignorant blacks often refer to White People as "jive-ass honky mutha fuckas " although they often just shorten it to "honky"

So does that mean that ignorant whites often refer to black folks as "thugs and the Nword".
Thugs is not meant to be a derision to black people. Anyone can be a thug.

Funny how I never see anyone white on this forum referred to as a "THUG".

The N Word is a joke.

When I was growing up and white racist were calling us the Nword, they were not joking about it.
Civility for all of us is not just tempering our words , but by actions and by being role models in all ways as adults. Proper dressing is part of civility as an example

So in other words you are either making an excuse or trying to change the subject. Start a thread on proper dressing and I will post.
Just pull up your pants, no one wants to see your underwear. When I see that I immediately think Hood rat. Did your parent not teach you about belts or suspenders/

I agree, which means there are alot of white kids who need some suspenders and belts as well.

it's word........

How many white kids run around your neighborhood calling each other "yo cracka" as a term of endearment? Answer: NONE. You want the n-word to go away? Then stop "making it your own" and glorifying it.

How many white kids were called "cracka" as a insult or put down for decades in this country?
Gosh. I have no clue because I don't keep count, myself. But...maybe you should learn a bit of history about what the Irish expecienced when they arrived. And the Italian. Or..were they black too, since one of your buds thinks blacks built this country and were here first.

You speatheth often with forked tongue.

it's word........

If you always look in the past, you can't look to the future. I have never treated a black person with disrespect. Just because they were black.

Good for you, too bad you don't represent everyone else that does.

it's word........

Ignorant blacks often refer to White People as "jive-ass honky mutha fuckas " although they often just shorten it to "honky"

So does that mean that ignorant whites often refer to black folks as "thugs and the Nword".

The N Word is a joke.

When I was growing up and white racist were calling us the Nword, they were not joking about it.
Civility for all of us is not just tempering our words , but by actions and by being role models in all ways as adults. Proper dressing is part of civility as an example

So in other words you are either making an excuse or trying to change the subject. Start a thread on proper dressing and I will post.
Just pull up your pants, no one wants to see your underwear. When I see that I immediately think Hood rat. Did your parent not teach you about belts or suspenders/

I agree, which means there are alot of white kids who need some suspenders and belts as well.

I tell these young white kids about it to. "Dont appropriate the black man's culture". I know you all don't like it.

it's word........

The N Word is a joke.

Agreed there are a number of wiggers out there too. take
Eminem for instance

it's word........

Gosh. I have no clue because I don't keep count, myself. But...maybe you should learn a bit of history about what the Irish expecienced when they arrived. And the Italian. Or..were they black too, since one of your buds thinks blacks built this country and were here first.

Irish and Italians didn't come to this country in chains and neither one has never experienced the racism and discrimination that black folks have. Next.

It's all related, dude.
Everyone on my iggie list is a thug. I have no clue what their skin color is, nor care.
And about that changing of the subject you have not addresed....you never replied about cultural theft, blonde/straight hair wigs worn by blacks but a big no no if a white woman wears deadlocks. Wanna address that? Probably not. You'd look foolish.

Meanwhile...for educational purposes:

The English word thug traces its roots to the Hindi ठग (ṭhag), which means 'swindler' or 'deceiver'. Related words are the verb thugna ('to deceive'), from the Sanskrit स्थग (sthaga 'cunning, sly, fraudulent') and स्थगति (sthagati, 'he conceals').
Named after: Sanskrit word for concealment
Founding location: Central India and Bengal

it's word........

The N Word is a joke.

Agreed there are a number of wiggers out there too. take
Eminem for instance
Got a few here too. Just look around, GT comes to mind.

it's word........

Irish and Italians didn't come to this country in chains and neither one has never experienced the racism and discrimination that black folks have. Next.
No history in your ghetto? Try again.

it's word........

You are wrong. When the Irish came to America, employers put up sign "no irish need apply". The NAACP would be on your ass if an employer put up a sign "no African Americans need apply" today.

And the Italian people still suffer microaggressions galore, including from major corporations. Burger King to this very day calls their flagship sandwich the "Whopper" even though the name includes a vile ethnic slur within.

Jews fleeing the holocaust were not treated any better.

And Native Americans? Why, the only good injun is a dead injun.

Poor pitiful blacks had it so bad. Sniff. Honk. Blow.

it's word........

The N Word is a joke.

I tell these young white kids about it to. "Dont appropriate the black man's culture". I know you all don't like it.

That isn't black culture, idiot.

it's word........

Good for you, too bad you don't represent everyone else that does.
Lol, most the people I know feel the same way. Live and let live.

In short....the term N.I.G.G.E.R and its variants N.I.G.G.A.H are nasty sounding words. IN my opinion. I don't use it, but I'm stubborn. As long as they stamp their little darky feet and scream about it while wearing their wigs or chasing women who have straight wigs on instead of the normal kink Afro...well....I'm gonna stay stubborn.

You usually get more shit done when you don't do it yourself to your own kind DAILY.

Alas..whats not good for thee is fine for me attitude prevails.

Forum List

Back