At this point, a Chinese billionaire is helping the US instead of our pathetic president

Here are actions some other billionaires are taking:

How Bill Gates, Jack Ma And 11 Other Billionaires Are Reacting To The Coronavirus Pandemic

Is it enough? Nope.

Notice a certain name missing? Of course he's no longer trusted with a charity you'd think he could throw a couple million of his own (if he has it) to some food banks.

Here’s a recipe for you billy boy.
354F4EEF-3795-442A-A769-3D203DF942AF.jpeg

He is giving back after U.S companies made him a billionaire. He bloody well should if he has any morals.

The Communists, however aren't so helpful to their own citizens when dealing with this...
communists.gif

U stupid sob lmfao " Helping".
meanwhile

Some Californians are calling 911 if they hear their neighbors loudly coughing or sneezing, with paramedics being dispatched to homes in some cases.

Here are actions some other billionaires are taking:

How Bill Gates, Jack Ma And 11 Other Billionaires Are Reacting To The Coronavirus Pandemic

Is it enough? Nope.

Notice a certain name missing? Of course he's no longer trusted with a charity you'd think he could throw a couple million of his own (if he has it) to some food banks.

Idiots can't follow the money that's why they remain idiots and will walk into theiir own gas chambers this is the day the Elites have been waiting for.

Once again ladies and gents....Billy screams "PLEASE FATHER GOVERNMENT.....SAVE ME!"
These are the filthy fucks who remind us why we need AR-15's and shit-tons of ammo. Thanks Beggin' Billy
Okay let’s pretend we didn’t have a government. What exactly would we do in that situation? How would we combat the virus? You have no idea.

My god you idiots are stupid.

View attachment 312993 View attachment 312994

You are unbelievably naive and inexplicably stupid.

China is our nemisis and a very dangerous one ya moron. Take your TDS pills and stfu

He’s a private citizen you idiot.

...Hey Billy....ya got dirt on your knees and a little Chinese spunk on your chin..... :p

What we need are ADULTS period engaged in the conversation. Feel free to return to your seat at the child's table....and remember - less than10 to a table & they gotta be 6 feet apart. (That's one big / long table...) lol

Masks are only good for those who have the virus....and you're seriously going to trust a test kit from China after the Chinese govt threatened to withhold supplies from the US, 'casting us into a sea of Coronavirus'?!

You sure are eager to run back to the Chinese and quickly drop to your knees in front of them....

Take their help...with caution...ok. Your butt-hurt claim that the President and our own government is 'useless' is a friggin' joke. Damn, there is no limit to the HATE that consumes you snowflakes.

He’s a private citizen you idiot.
Yeah, how'd that work out for the last billionaire Chinese citizen who crossed the Chinese leader / govt? I read they still have not heard from or seen him since he 'disappeared'. (My guess is he was 'accidently' sealed up in a house with contaminated Coronavirus fellow citizens...)

Wonder if Jack Ma will feel quite as philanthropic now that he knows Dotard and his WH pals are referring to it as The Chinese Flu and King Flu?

Once again ladies and gents....Billy screams "PLEASE FATHER GOVERNMENT.....SAVE ME!"
These are the filthy fucks who remind us why we need AR-15's and shit-tons of ammo. Thanks Beggin' Billy

That's ^ truly a shitty thing to say - But nothing new from our resident Loser.

Forum List

Back