Athletes are too religious!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
New Movie 'The Miracle Season' Examines the Power of Faith

the-miracle-season-premiere.png

I miss the old days when the athletes were the hard partiers and sluts! What happened to American culture and colleges? Is inequality so bad that only the rich Republican people can afford sports?

Party girls need to be the athlete! Not the church girl!

Bring back the 70s and 80s!

Why can't the pretty popular secular party girl be the athlete instead of the church girl?

The pretty popular party people need to be the athletes instead of ugly and plain looking religious people!

I miss the old days when the athletes were the hard partiers and sluts! What happened to American culture and colleges? Is inequality so bad that only the rich Republican people can afford sports?

Why can't the pretty popular secular party girl be the athlete instead of the church girl?

The pretty popular party people need to be the athletes instead of ugly and plain looking religious people!
114+Tampon+560+size.jpg

They're one-sided, for sure. You never see a guy give the finger to the sky after hitting into a double-play.

Derp!

Forum List

Back