🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Took Money Earmarked for Police & Bought 2 Luxury GMC Denalis

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Atlanta-Mayor-.png

She’s a Dimocrud and…..

What else needs to be said?

ATLANTA – The two luxury GMC Denalis used to chauffeur Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms around town were purchased for a combined $175,000 without the apparent authorization of Atlanta City Council. The city had designated the money for police vehicles used by patrol officers and detectives, reported AJC.

More @ Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Took Money Earmarked for Police & Bought 2 Luxury GMC Denalis » Sons of Liberty Media

Atlanta-Mayor-.png

She’s a Dimocrud and…..

What else needs to be said?

ATLANTA – The two luxury GMC Denalis used to chauffeur Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms around town were purchased for a combined $175,000 without the apparent authorization of Atlanta City Council. The city had designated the money for police vehicles used by patrol officers and detectives, reported AJC.

More @ Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Took Money Earmarked for Police & Bought 2 Luxury GMC Denalis » Sons of Liberty Media

She needs to step down and the Capt needs to be suspended or fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chief executives should never take money that was allocated for something else and use it for a different purpose…like a wall…right?

Yet more corruption from a black democrat mayor? This is like a plague of biblical proportions!

I don't like to accentuate the racial component here but how often does this have to happen before you are
hit in the face by the common denominators here?
Kwame Fitzpatrick and then his wife. Ray Nagin. Sheila Dixon. Catherine Pugh. Frank Gilliam. Sharpe James. Marion Barry. Tony Mack. Emmanuel Ononwor. Walter Tucker, etc.

I could go on but I can't spend all day researching this stuff. Considering blacks only comprise 10 to 15% of the population the numbers of black democrat mayors removed from office are staggering.

Chief executives should never take money that was allocated for something else and use it for a different purpose…like a wall…right?
Are you a moron? Chick is a crook. She used the money for herself. I'm sure she'll whip out her card to save herself anyway.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It's like driving a LOOMIS armored car loaded with bags of money into any inner city shithole and opening the back doors and walking away.
"Elisabeth dear. Are you sure you should be drinking alcohol?"

Are you a moron? Chick is a crook. She used the money for herself. I'm sure she'll whip out her card to save herself anyway.

While the person should resign here the point you replied to is spot on.

How is it spot on? Cushy SUVs for roaming around town / the country's safety. Sorry, not even close.

How is it spot on? Cushy SUVs for roaming around town / the country's safety. Sorry, not even close.

She is getting slammed for diverting funds that were intended for something else. It's not OK simply because you support that something else. There is always someone that will support that something else.

Hope she was smart enough to order them with jacked up sound systems so while she’s inside the mini mart people four blocks away can hear her lousy choice of so-called music too.

It seems as though the current mayor, Keisha Bottoms, had nothing to do with the purchase of the vehicles. They were ordered two days after she one the election, I'm pretty sure she didn't have the power to do that at that point... seeing as she had yet to take office... They were paid for after she took office, but without seeing the terms of the contract the city had with the firm that sold them the vehicles, one can only assume the city was, at that point, obligated to pay for the SUVs.

After reading the below linked article, I was left with the impression Bottoms' predecessor is to blame...

Purchase of luxury SUV for Atlanta Mayor Bottoms bypassed City Council

Forum List

Back