Atlanta To Never Get Another Super Bowl...

The taxes for police and government services are paid by everyone in the Atlanta Metro area that has a job. You would be amazed at the number of African-Americans that attend NFL football games. After all, I would estimate that well over 50% of the NFL players are African-Americans and they want to see their own perform..

Please answer eirher or both of my prior questions in your next response....

How many if thise people, even the ones who attend Falcons games can afford $2500-3000 per ticket (the 2016 average ticjet price) for the Super Bowl.

How much of that 50%+ of the population actually pay taxes?

I have no idea how many African-Americans can afford to buy a ticket to the Superbowl, but I know a lot of them come up with the money. There are a lot of well off and well paid African-Americans in Atlanta in case you didn't know.

I also don't know how many of them pay taxes, but I can assure you that the folks that have a job probably pay taxes.

We will see if the goid people of Georgia fear economic "ruin" by loss of an event that costs them tons of money and aggravation more or less than damage to their immortal Souls. Should be interesting to watch.
I don't fear it. Fuck the homos.

Just be sure to use lube.

And you might not care, but businesses in GA are going to care.

The city of Atlanta is 54% African Americans and there will be a lot of them disappointed if they are denied a Super Bowl.
No they won't. Most of them cannot afford the tickets.

We will see if the goid people of Georgia fear economic "ruin" by loss of an event that costs them tons of money and aggravation more or less than damage to their immortal Souls. Should be interesting to watch.
I don't fear it. Fuck the homos.

Just be sure to use lube.

And you might not care, but businesses in GA are going to care.

The city of Atlanta is 54% African Americans and there will be a lot of them disappointed if they are denied a Super Bowl.
No they won't. Most of them cannot afford the tickets.

Only a racist would assume that white people can afford Super Bowl tickets and black people can't.

Forum List

Back