Atlanta To Never Get Another Super Bowl...

The NFL is slowly dying.

Really? Because their revenues have been growing year after year. If that is "slowly dying" then someone pass me the cigarettes.
I guess having Homosexuals in the locker room is somewhat considered, "growing". And certainly the new rules that is transforming football into a game of touch football can be considered positive growth. Yep, openly homosexual players, touch football, with tons of pink ribbons, is all increasing the revenues, count me.....OUT.

You can only have opinions that gays approve of and marriage to the opposite sex isn't one of them. Get a backbone or get on your knees.

What do homos have to do with Football?

We watch it. Our friends and family watch it...we even play it.

So?

So the advertisers care what we all think.

LOL they are like .03% of viewers OMG advertisers might lose $20 in sales oh noes! :laugh:

Our straight allies are not .03% of viewers, they are a majority that companies like the NFL, Disney, Apple and Marvel are listening to. Georgia will pass this law at their peril. They should have learned from Indiana's debacle, but the hate is too strong.

What do homos have to do with Football?

We watch it. Our friends and family watch it...we even play it.

So?

So the advertisers care what we all think.

LOL they are like .03% of viewers OMG advertisers might lose $20 in sales oh noes! :laugh:

Our straight allies are not .03% of viewers, they are a majority that companies like the NFL, Disney, Apple and Marvel are listening to. Georgia will pass this law at their peril. They should have learned from Indiana's debacle, but the hate is too strong.

Ahahaha everyone is back to not caring about gays now that they have won gay marriage. Gay threads are down like 99%. :laugh:

Liberal mentality. Let's punish the entire region because of a law they disagree with. My guess is there are many people who also disagree with the law who could use extra money while working at the Super Bowl. This is the very definition of bigotry and intolerance.

Liberal mentality. Let's punish the entire region because of a law they disagree with. My guess is there are many people who also disagree with the law who could use extra money while working at the Super Bowl. This is the very definition of bigotry and intolerance.

Don't pass bigoted laws, you won't get boycotted.

This is a private entity making their own decision. Why do you hate free market capitalism?

Oh the irony that you "religious freedom" folks are nothing but deceitful, hate filled liars .

It's an anti gay bill. Nothing to do with religious freedom. Its all about legalized discrimination against the gay folk . Jesus would spit in your face .

Are you sure Jesus approved of same sex marriage?

We will see if the goid people of Georgia fear economic "ruin" by loss of an event that costs them tons of money and aggravation more or less than damage to their immortal Souls. Should be interesting to watch.
I don't fear it. Fuck the homos.

Just be sure to use lube.

And you might not care, but businesses in GA are going to care.

The city of Atlanta is 54% African Americans and there will be a lot of them disappointed if they are denied a Super Bowl.

Its a nice event but Atlanta doesn't need it if ts too controversial.

P.S. I finally get the religious argument to cake girls case.

You do have the right to refrain from actions that goes against your religion.

However, serving cake at a gay wedding does not go against their religion because they are more or less witnesses, not actual participants.

Just an observation.

I've never seen a wedding cake served at the wedding. The only place I've ever seen wedding cake serviced is at the reception. By that time the ceremony is already complete.

Secondly, I've never seen the wedding cake baker at either the wedding ceremony or reception. They deliver it to the reception site, assemble it (if required) and then leave.

>>>>

The city of Atlanta is 54% African Americans and there will be a lot of them disappointed if they are denied a Super Bowl.

What percentage of that segment of the population would be able to afford Super Bowl tickets and/or pays the taxes for the added police and government services for the event?

What percentage of that segment of the population would be able to afford Super Bowl tickets and/or pays the taxes for the added police and government services for the event?

The taxes for police and government services are paid by everyone in the Atlanta Metro area that has a job. You would be amazed at the number of African-Americans that attend NFL football games. After all, I would estimate that well over 50% of the NFL players are African-Americans and they want to see their own perform..

Oh the irony that you "religious freedom" folks are nothing but deceitful, hate filled liars .

It's an anti gay bill. Nothing to do with religious freedom. Its all about legalized discrimination against the gay folk . Jesus would spit in your face .

No. But he's the forgiving type . I don't think he'd approve of discrimination .

The taxes for police and government services are paid by everyone in the Atlanta Metro area that has a job. You would be amazed at the number of African-Americans that attend NFL football games. After all, I would estimate that well over 50% of the NFL players are African-Americans and they want to see their own perform..

Please answer eirher or both of my prior questions in your next response....

How many if thise people, even the ones who attend Falcons games can afford $2500-3000 per ticket (the 2016 average ticjet price) for the Super Bowl.

How much of that 50%+ of the population actually pay taxes?

No. But he's the forgiving type . I don't think he'd approve of discrimination .

Jesus certainly does forgive sin, when the sinner repents.

Forum List

Back