🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

aTrump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying

98% of the studedants thought it was an excellent university.
2% sued over trivial stuff. They were just looking for his money.
Lots of rich people get sued trying to make easy money.

Did you get your math degree from Trump University?

Very funny.
http://funnyand.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Women-Bad-at-Math.jpg

You shouldn't make fun of people who have Dyscalculia.
Dyscalculia - Wikipedia
And no I don't have ADHD before you try another low blow below the belt.
My mother got hit in the stomach with a baseball bat when she was 8 months pregnant with me.
It hit me in my forehead. I have acalculia.

Last edited:

Very funny.

Dyscalculia - Wikipedia
And no I dont have ADHD before you try another low blow below the belt.
My mother got hit in the stomach with a baseball bat when she was 8 months pregnant with me.
It hit me in my forehead.

That couldn't be... you are too old for your mother to have been at a Trump rally.

Very funny.

Dyscalculia - Wikipedia

That couldn't be... you are too old for your mother to have been at a Trump rally.

That is insensitive, what an ass you are!

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!

America is happy to have Trump. That is why he is the long shot that won the keys to the kingdom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump won not because America wanted him, they just didn't want Hillary. It's like winning a race because the person who won first place was disqualified.
No, Trump won because he was the chosen one of the media. Can you even beat three billion in free advertising?

You can't fight that kind of money. Then you have every media person, even liberals like Chris Mathews and Mika B. and Thomas Roberts saying Hillary is unlikeable and untrustworthy every time they mention her name. And they played one, sometimes two Trump speeches on every news channel every single day from beginning to end. The constant questions about email, Benghazi, and the Clinton Foundation finding nothing.

But it took only a single reporter looking into the Trump Foundation to find multiple broken laws leading to several current investigations. Those aren't going away.

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

Very funny.

Dyscalculia - Wikipedia

If Peaches REALLY got hit in the head with a baseball bat then I'm sorry, but given the picture in the link, I took it as a joke.

No, that's not what settling means. You are a confused little boy. Bill settled for $880k for Paula Jones and the left couldn't be bothered.

But I'll wait for the other side of the story to come out.

I'm not a leftiest and I thought Bill was guilty. Try that old argument on someone else. Maybe, just maybe Trump University was an actual fraud... ever consider that?
And maybe it wasn't. Ever consider that? Of course not because despite your denials you're a partisan loon

Yeah... he gave $25 million instead of proving he was innocent. Yep, for a pig headed bully who is too smart to pay federal taxes... it makes perfect sense to settle a lawsuit if he isn't guilty.
25 million is chump change to him. That would be like me suing you and you settle out of court with me for a couple grand.

Perspective is your friend

Trump has gone to court with contractors over a couple hundred thousand dollars instead of paying them. So yeah, your perspective idea holds no water.
Stiffing hundreds, if not thousands of workers.

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!

America is happy to have Trump. That is why he is the long shot that won the keys to the kingdom.

Trump won not because America wanted him, they just didn't want Hillary. It's like winning a race because the person who won first place was disqualified.
No, Trump won because he was the chosen one of the media. Can you even beat three billion in free advertising?

You can't fight that kind of money. Then you have every media person, even liberals like Chris Mathews and Mika B. and Thomas Roberts saying Hillary is unlikeable and untrustworthy every time they mention her name. And they played one, sometimes two Trump speeches on every news channel every single day from beginning to end. The constant questions about email, Benghazi, and the Clinton Foundation finding nothing.

But it took only a single reporter looking into the Trump Foundation to find multiple broken laws leading to several current investigations. Those aren't going away.

Poor rdeany, he still doesn't get it. Have Hillary run in four years lets see how it goes. I'll be happy if she gets the democratic nomination.

Very funny.

Dyscalculia - Wikipedia

Yeah it is insensitive.

They couldn't figure out how I was getting C's and D's in regular math but I was getting A's in algabra.
Thats when they diagnosed me with acalculia.

Very funny.

Dyscalculia - Wikipedia

Yeah it is.
They couldn't figure out how I was getting C's and D's in regular math but I was getting A's in algabra.
Thats when they diagnosed me with acalculia.

Sorry that happened to you and your mother.

Too funny. He settled on a civil case and you are pissed. Did you feel the same when Bill Clinton settled his civil sexual assault case?

You insist Clinton is guilty. So by your reasoning, Trump must be 25 times more guilty.

Maybe the settlement amount per person should be considered the depth of the guilt attributable to the crime.

You're just blowing smoke out of your ass now. Back to your safe space before you blow a blood vessel.

Trump was the chosen one of the media. Ya right. They were all over him hoping for dirt they could use against him. There were blasting him none stop and they couldn't get enough of him because it fed the anger of pathetic little douchebags and increased their ratings. I'll bet douchebags like you watched him even more than almost on the right because you have this deep seated need to whine about shit.

Still laughing at your pathetic grasp on reality.

Too funny. He settled on a civil case and you are pissed. Did you feel the same when Bill Clinton settled his civil sexual assault case?

The Left didn't turn out for Hillary in near the numbers they did for Obama. A lot of Obama supporters in the Rust Belt went to Bernie - they detest the Clintons, and they abandoned the Clinton brand.

So yup, many of us feel the same way about Slick Willie as we do about Trump's sexual and business issues.

And yes, once your side elected someone with even bigger conflicts of interest, and even scarier sexual stuff . . . and once you didn't ask to see his taxes or raise any questions about his fiscal ties to Russia & Turkey or show any concern over some of his fraudulent business practices, we knew your outrage over the Clintons was partisan garbage. Trump enters the White House with a global business empire. He will be deciding policy toward nations that he owes money to, and where he has massive holdings. Where are all the watchdogs on your side now?

[So yeah, we know you're full of shit. We know you only enforce your fabricated standards against the other side]

It's funny when it comes to holding your side accountable. Not only did the Left abandon the Clintons this cycle, but they have a strong history of this. They are far less obedient to their sitting presidents than your side.

For instance, the far Left chanted "hey, hey LBJ - how many kids did you kill today?" They rallied against LBJ constantly, to the point where he lost support in nearly every age/income demographic. The Dems stood up against their leader and denied him a second term. This would never happen on the Right, who is far more obedient to their sitting GOP presidents. Never in my lifetime has there been a large movement from the right against their sitting presidents. Your obedience to your Washington leaders is mind-boggling.

It doesn't matter what Trump did or does: the Rightwing voter will support him no matter what.

Last edited:

Very funny.

Dyscalculia - Wikipedia

If Peaches REALLY got hit in the head with a baseball bat then I'm sorry, but given the picture in the link, I took it as a joke.

The first link was.
You didn't read the wiki link.

The Left didn't turn out for Hillary in near the numbers they did for Obama. A lot of Obama supporters in the Rust Belt went to Bernie - they detest the Clintons, and they abandoned the Clinton brand.

They didn't abandon the Clinton Brand as you say. Her brand got a lot more support than the Bush brand got from the right. The left just didn't fathom that the Trump brand would gather enough support to defeat her because they bought the idea that the election was already in the bag for her.

So yup, many of us feel the same way about Slick Willie as we do about Trump's sexual and business issues.

Nope, your side has spent years minimizing Slick Willie's sexual deviancy and spent this campaign trying to turn Trump into his moral equivalency and it failed. Even the civil cases launched against Trump are falling apart as we find out that the women who launched these accusations and cases were ardent Clinton supporters who were just trying to help her false narrative in an effort to divide women against him.

And yes, once your side elected someone with even bigger conflicts of interest, and even scarier sexual stuff . . . and once you didn't ask to see his taxes or raise any questions about his fiscal ties to Russia & Turkey or show any concern over some of his fraudulent business practices, we knew your outrage over the Clintons was partisan garbage. Trump enters the White House with a global business empire. He will be deciding policy toward nations that he owes money to, and where he has massive holdings. Where are all the watchdogs on your side now?

You think that Trump having a loan from a bank in a foreign county or holding property is a bigger concern than Clinton's ties to Muslim countries who actually paid for influence or her ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and her and the current administration funding their Arab spring. Maybe you think his recently settled case of Trump University and taking funds from people who willingly signed up for the courses is worse than the Clinton's using their foundation to defraud the people of Haiti out of their funding needed for rebuilding their lives. Don't forget that Bill also took over $17 million dollars from Laureate International University while 3 out of 5 of their schools are under additional federal scrutiny for the way they were handling the funding they received from student loans.

[So yeah, we know you're full of shit. We know you only enforce your fabricated standards against the other side]

The only one here who is full of shit is you. You asshats bitched about Bush who got authorization from Congress before sending money, weapons, and troops into the Middle East. You put up daily head counts while he was President for our fallen soldiers but that immediately stopped once Obama took over. You then said nothing as he bypassed Congress to launch his regime change operations in Syria, Egypt, and Libya. You turned you head as he funded and trained AQI (Al Qaeda of Iraq) in Jordan which became ISIL and then ISIS once they started grabbing land in Syria and Iraq.

It's funny when it comes to holding your side accountable. Not only did the Left abandon the Clintons this cycle, but they have a strong history of this. They are far less obedient to their sitting presidents than your side.

The left has been a lapdog for their leaders for a long time. They have actively pursued their ideology since the 60's. The right is just starting to do the same thing as it hasn't been a grassroots until recent Tea Party initiatives kicked it off.

For instance, the far Left chanted "hey, hey LBJ - how many kids did you kill today?" They rallied against LBJ constantly, to the point where he lost support in nearly every age/income demographic. The Dems stood up against their leader and denied him a second term. This would never happen on the Right, who is far more obedient to their sitting GOP presidents. Never in my lifetime has there been a large movement from the right against their sitting presidents. Their obedience to their Washington leaders is mind-boggling.

They left rallied against LBJ only because of Vietnam. While LBJ was sending the poor kids to war, the left elites ran to Canada and Europe while they spit on our soldiers who returned from Vietnam after these boys were drafted and had no choice. Today these same leftist make like LBJ was a hero.

It doesn't matter what Trump did or does: the Rightwing voter will support him no matter what.

Right wingers hold their politicians accountable and that it why when they screw up, they are out. What do you think happened to Jeb Bush in this cycle...accountability. You ran Clinton even after all her obvious failures.

You keep ranting, I'll keep laughing. I'll give Trump four years to fix this country from the massive debt your guy hung around our neck. I'll take the nationalist with a big mouth over your race baiter globalist any day.

They didn't abandon the Clinton Brand as you say. Her brand got a lot more support than the Bush brand got from the right. The left just didn't fathom that the Trump brand would gather enough support to defeat her because they bought the idea that the election was already in the bag for her.

Nope, your side has spent years minimizing Slick Willie's sexual deviancy and spent this campaign trying to turn Trump into his moral equivalency and it failed. Even the civil cases launched against Trump are falling apart as we find out that the women who launched these accusations and cases were ardent Clinton supporters who were just trying to help her false narrative in an effort to divide women against him.

You think that Trump having a loan from a bank in a foreign county or holding property is a bigger concern than Clinton's ties to Muslim countries who actually paid for influence or her ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and her and the current administration funding their Arab spring. Maybe you think his recently settled case of Trump University and taking funds from people who willingly signed up for the courses is worse than the Clinton's using their foundation to defraud the people of Haiti out of their funding needed for rebuilding their lives. Don't forget that Bill also took over $17 million dollars from Laureate International University while 3 out of 5 of their schools are under additional federal scrutiny for the way they were handling the funding they received from student loans.

The only one here who is full of shit is you. You asshats bitched about Bush who got authorization from Congress before sending money, weapons, and troops into the Middle East. You put up daily head counts while he was President for our fallen soldiers but that immediately stopped once Obama took over. You then said nothing as he bypassed Congress to launch his regime change operations in Syria, Egypt, and Libya. You turned you head as he funded and trained AQI (Al Qaeda of Iraq) in Jordan which became ISIL and then ISIS once they started grabbing land in Syria and Iraq.

The left has been a lapdog for their leaders for a long time. They have actively pursued their ideology since the 60's. The right is just starting to do the same thing as it hasn't been a grassroots until recent Tea Party initiatives kicked it off.

For instance, the far Left chanted "hey, hey LBJ - how many kids did you kill today?" They rallied against LBJ constantly, to the point where he lost support in nearly every age/income demographic. The Dems stood up against their leader and denied him a second term. This would never happen on the Right, who is far more obedient to their sitting GOP presidents. Never in my lifetime has there been a large movement from the right against their sitting presidents. Their obedience to their Washington leaders is mind-boggling.

They left rallied against LBJ only because of Vietnam. While LBJ was sending the poor kids to war, the left elites ran to Canada and Europe while they spit on our soldiers who returned from Vietnam after these boys were drafted and had no choice. Today these same leftist make like LBJ was a hero.

You ran Clinton even after all her obvious failures.

You keep ranting, I'll keep laughing. I'll give Trump four years to fix this country from the massive debt your guy hung around our neck. I'll take the nationalist with a big mouth over your race baiter globalist any day.

The Clinton Machine and the DNC railroaded Bernie, who would have had a better chance in the Rust Belt. Now the DNC will hopefully implode and be rebuilt with new leadership so that it supports a candidate who wants to help hard working families in their struggle against the Trump's of the world, who bypass U.S. steel for Chinese Steel. You've elected a billionaire globalist with massive holdings across the globe. He has never had a problem getting stuff maid in Mexico when it suits him. This is the essence of capitalism and the lifeblood of its incentive structure, which is to go wherever the highest profits can be found. In this world, borders are hindrances to the merger of capital with the cheapest resources (aka highest returns).

Be careful expecting the debt to go down. Reagan tripled Carter's debt; Bush doubled Clinton's debt. Trump's fiscal plan calls for a massive defense build-up, a wall, and an expensive federal deportation program - this is why the CBO says he would raise more debt than Clinton. We know the dems spend like drunken sailors, but we fear that your information sources are not reporting the debt accrued by GOP presidents. Let me explain.

I remember the 4 years when Bush had a Republican House/Senate. Do you know how many times he and the GOP-controlled congress raised the debt ceiling when the Dems were completely out of power? There is a reason you don't know, and it scares us - and it's part of a massive political con job.

I voted for HW Bush, and I don't regret it - but the Republicans are no longer even close to the party they were under Eisenhower. They spend like crazy and they do everything possible to hide it from their voters. I may not trust the Clintons, but I'm even more afraid of the Republicans.

Last edited:

Of course. Mass media created Rump, and nursed him along at every step. They can't help it --- outrageousness sells, and that's what media is all about --- selling. And Rump knows it too. It's a completely symbiotic relationship, always has been and always will be.

Of course, in addition to that there was all that also-free fake news generated from Macedonia, which worked on the same principle of selling attention for advertising.

You might say this election is the ultimate wages of commodity fetishism. Without that utterly self-centred motivation of commercial advertising ---- none of this happens. Rump doesn't even exist.

Forum List

Back