🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

aTrump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying

Steal a car, four years in the Big House.

Steal 25 million, four years in the White House.

What about the various bribes he made in order to stop the Trump University investigations? That is a felony and impeachable crime. Why is it not being investigated?

What about the various bribes he made in order to stop the Trump University investigations? That is a felony and impeachable crime. Why is it not being investigated?
According to liberals if there is no conviction there never was a crime committed.

(Obama re-wrote the book on what is Impeachable or not...based on his actions and re-write, none of Trump's actions rise to the 'Impeachable' level. :p)

According to liberals if there is no conviction there never was a crime committed.
Becomes giving massive bribes is the same as using a different email address.

It worked for the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation (which is currently still under FBI investigation for Corruption, Bribery, Influence Peddling, etc...)

The question remains,

why would a billionaire run this scam in the first place? I mean, how greedy do you have to be,

to steal money from regular folks just to add to your billions?

I mean, how greedy do you have to be, to steal money from regular folks just to add to your billions?
Ask Hillary and Bill...or the people of Haiti who they f*ed / ripped off after the devastating earthquake that hit there and destroyed their lives....

It worked for the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation (which is currently still under FBI investigation for Corruption, Bribery, Influence Peddling, etc...)

So we can assume that Trump is a rapist, even though there was no conviction.

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!
and we lived through a self admitted rapist as president with bill clinton.
Personally I think paying off a case where people think they were financially wronged is different than paying off someone who was physically and emotionally destroyed by the violent act of rape.
But maybe thats just me. Lets ask the women on here. Would you rather have someone steal a couple bucks out of your purse or have that person grab you, throw you down and beat you, then rip your clothing off of you so he can put his filthy disease infested blistered penis in you until he deposits loads of the aids virus into you.
Having a hard time figuring out which one might be worse for the woman.

Clinton confessed to rape? When?
If Trump settling his court case is considered a confession of guilt so was Clintons.

Clinton was never accused of rape by Paula Jones. I don't she ever even accused him of physically touching her,

did she?
sexual harrassment.
However if Trump joking around with another guy says something like he grabs pussy can be turned into a fact that he runs around grabbing every pussy that walks by him, I am certain that left has to agree that if Clinton suggested to another woman, and not another male in a private conversation, disgusting things of sexual nature, we can without doubt assume that he also went around doing exactly what he suggested.
Or is it only republican candidates that do what they say? Maybe thats it, republicans do what they say, democrats lie.

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!
Personally I think paying off a case where people think they were financially wronged is different than paying off someone who was physically and emotionally destroyed by the violent act of rape.
But maybe thats just me. Lets ask the women on here. Would you rather have someone steal a couple bucks out of your purse or have that person grab you, throw you down and beat you, then rip your clothing off of you so he can put his filthy disease infested blistered penis in you until he deposits loads of the aids virus into you.

If Trump settling his court case is considered a confession of guilt so was Clintons.

Clinton was never accused of rape by Paula Jones. I don't she ever even accused him of physically touching her,

did she?
sexual harrassment.
However if Trump joking around with another guy says something like he grabs pussy can be turned into a fact that he runs around grabbing every pussy that walks by him, I am certain that left has to agree that if Clinton suggested to another woman, and not another male in a private conversation, disgusting things of sexual nature, we can without doubt assume that he also went around doing exactly what he suggested.
Or is it only republican candidates that do what they say? Maybe thats it, republicans do what they say, democrats lie.

I'm not aware of a tape out there of Bill Clinton saying such things, but my personal belief is that he is a sexual predator.

I mean, how greedy do you have to be, to steal money from regular folks just to add to your billions?
Ask Hillary and Bill...or the people of Haiti who they f*ed / ripped off after the devastating earthquake that hit there....

Really? When was that proven in court?
were any of the allegations against Trump proven in court?

Well Trump admitted partying with Epstein who has been convicted of underage sex stuff... and having underage girls at his parties and island.

Ask Hillary and Bill...or the people of Haiti who they f*ed / ripped off after the devastating earthquake that hit there....

Really? When was that proven in court?
were any of the allegations against Trump proven in court?

Innocent people don't hand over 25 million. I don't care who you are.

did she?
sexual harrassment.
judgment.jpg

Forum List

Back