🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

aTrump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying

lol, and yet Hillary was found not guilty of anything other than a bit of carelessness

Hahaha!

Carelessness?

FBI tears holes in Hillary Clinton's email defense

And? What did Comey say again?

That's what I thought. Go back to infowars, you gullible twat.

Here, take it from one of your own shill sites:

5 Reasons The Comey Hearing Was The Worst Education In Criminal Justice The American Public Has Ever Had | The Huffington Post

And you're one of those idiots who thinks they don't need a trial to determine guilt. All you need is your fake news that you get on facebook.

No, I've essentially cited the legal experience of almost every FBI agent and analyst who worked on the case. That's combined centuries of legal expertise to you zero. Comey stood in the way of all of it. When you impede any investigative proceeding there is naturally never going to be a genuine carriage of justice. Or the convention of a grand jury.

FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says insider

lol, and yet Hillary was found not guilty of anything other than a bit of carelessness.

So much for your "facts."

Untrue. She hasn't been found "not guilty". She just hasn't been found guilty in a court of law. Yet. But it ain't over until it's over.

Go back to infowars, you gullible twat.

And you can burrow your way back up Hillary's ass you filthy little brown noser.

:laugh2:

I realize it just burns you that Hillary didn't do anything illegal. The email thing has always been a political witch hunt from day one.

Meanwhile, Trump just weaseled his way out of fleecing thousands of Americans with his bullshit scam "university," and you've got nothing to say about it except "WAAAAAHHHHHhh But Hillary!!!!!" :crybaby:

Partisan hack.

Meanwhile, Trump just weaseled his way out of fleecing thousands of Americans with his bullshit scam "university," and you've got nothing to say about it except "WAAAAAHHHHHhh But Hillary!!!!!"

At least he won the election. What does that say about her?

You've got nothing but namecalling and insults to offer in place of a valid defense of "she didn't do anything illegal." I'm posting links, citing law and legal opinion, and you're doing nothing but calling me all sorts of names.

She has to anyone paying attention. It would be harder to find any truth she may have accidentally told. When the head of the FBI states in testimony before congress that the facts contradicted her statements I'd call that proof.

it's all about mens rea. There was none.

Wanna try that again in English?

The mental intention. You need two things to prove a case - mens rea (mental intention) she had none; and actus reus (the physical act). which she did do.

Worried about having to testify in the Trump University fraud case, Donald Trump just paid $25,000,000 to his accusers.
President-elect Trump has agreed to pay $25 million to settle civil fraud suits against Trump University

#DonTheCon
"The phony lawsuit against Trump U could have been easily settled by me but I want to go to court. 98% approval rating by students. Easy win." “I don’t settle cases, You know what happens? When you start settling lawsuits, everybody sues you.”
Donald Trump

With the number of law suites levied at the Trump University in a number of states, Trump University closed and became another failed business to add to his long list of bankruptcies and business closures.

Trump kept these people on the hook for 6 years, and even had Judge Curiel, you know the Mexican judge that allowed a postponement until after the election. Plus this was going to be jury trial that could have cost Trump 100's of millions of dollars. But I think this woman explains Trump University very well and how it affected her.

Anyone who settles out of court for 25 million dollars is really not that innocent.

But you're right anyone who settles like this, is going to end up in court for the rest of his life. Someone buys a Trump steak and gets diarrhea is going to sue him.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Trump just weaseled his way out of fleecing thousands of Americans with his bullshit scam "university," and you've got nothing to say about it except "WAAAAAHHHHHhh But Hillary!!!!!"

At least he won the election. What does that say about her?

You've got nothing but namecalling and insults to offer in place of a valid defense of "she didn't do anything illegal." I'm posting links, citing law and legal opinion, and you're doing nothing but calling me all sorts of names.

That's all you deserve. Until you can post an indictment, you've got jack shit. Is that clear?

And Hillary is mopping the floor with Trump's orange ass with the popular vote, which reflects what America REALLY thought of Trump.

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!

You're exactly right. If he settled, then it is admission of guilt. Even Bill Clinton knows that-
President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.
washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report

She has to anyone paying attention. It would be harder to find any truth she may have accidentally told. When the head of the FBI states in testimony before congress that the facts contradicted her statements I'd call that proof.

it's all about mens rea. There was none.

Wanna try that again in English?

The mental intention. You need two things to prove a case - mens rea (mental intention) she had none; and actus reus (the physical act). which she did do.

Actually that is untrue. It is not even true that a person need know they are committing a crime. Deflection in any case because the subject was "lie"; not "crime".

lol, and yet Hillary was found not guilty of anything other than a bit of carelessness

Hahaha!

Carelessness?

FBI tears holes in Hillary Clinton's email defense

Thanks for the link. From your own link:

It’s important to remember that only "a very small number" of her emails, two, were marked classified when they were first sent, and just 110 out of the 30,000 she turned over were classified but unmarked. Evidence seems to indicate that Clinton generally dealt with classified information in an appropriate manner.

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!

You're exactly right. If he settled, then it is admission of guilt. Even Bill Clinton knows that-
President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.
washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report

"You're exactly right. If he settled, then it is admission of guilt"
Untrue and in many it is specifically stated that it is not.

"...sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history."

Wrong again. He was impeached for lying under oath.

Last edited:
Actually that is untrue. It is not even true that a person need know they are committing a crime. Deflection in any case because the subject was "lie"; not "crime".

You are correct in one sense. For example, down here there is no need to prove mens rea if somebody murders somebody by say shooting them point blank in the head with a shotgun. They can't go "I had no intention" because case law is settled that any reasonable person would know that shooting somebody like that would lead to their death.

Forum List

Back