🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

aTrump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying

You just elected a President that perpetrated racketeering & fraud in a grand scam on the American public and elected him POTUS.

So? Since when did any of that deal with the reckless handling of classified national intelligence?

This thread is not about Hillary Clinton. She has already been investigated and cleared of any wrong doing. We are talking about Trump's legal issues that are coming forth and are going to be on every Nightly News channel, & in every news paper across this country.

You have elected a President that just settled a Federal racketeering and fraud case, that was due in Court on November 28, 2016.

Next will be the Trump Foundation--where the New York State Attorney general's office recently issued a cease and desist order on.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

Welcome to your world of investigation after investigation. Now I am certain that a Republican congress will ignore all of this. But in 2018 Democrats will take back both houses, and the investigations into all of this is ON. Including his financial ties to China, and a conflict of interest regarding that.

You knew all about this, you just ignored it all.

Last edited:
But it ain't over until it's over.

It is over. She lost, and has now been relegated to the dustbin of history.

Nope, won't be over until the cell door slams on her fat ass.

No Trump has already stated that he is not going to hurt the Clinton's, (Trump stated they're good decent people)--so the only one that's still out there to get the door slammed on his ass, is Trump himself. ENJOY. Furthermore, she has been cleared of any wrong doing by the FBI, and to my knowledge no one goes to jail until they're PROVEN guilty in this country. No Republican is going to call for a further investigation into emails with Hillary Clinton beating Trump's ass by 1.1 million popular votes, without committing political suicide in the process.

New York State attorney General's office recently issued cease & desist order on the Trump foundation, a full investigation is ensuing.
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

th

You knew about all of this, you just ignored it all.

Last edited:
Worried about having to testify in the Trump University fraud case, Donald Trump just paid $25,000,000 to his accusers.
President-elect Trump has agreed to pay $25 million to settle civil fraud suits against Trump University

#DonTheCon

As usual, libs are pretending to read minds and they put their own opinion out there as fact.

It was a nuisance lawsuit and most of these get settled rather than spending time and money to deal with it. Happens all the time. Besides, Trump is too busy trying to figure out how to fix the damage done by libs to spend time with this.

Bottom line is that if people were cheated, they've been paid back nicely. Right or wrong, they won. Meanwhile, the people who donated billions to Haiti relief will never get their money back even though it wasn't used for the purpose they intended. They and the people of Haiti were cheated. Amazing how libs are more worried about this than an entire fucking country getting screwed by Clintons. You guys are priceless.

Worried about having to testify in the Trump University fraud case, Donald Trump just paid $25,000,000 to his accusers.
President-elect Trump has agreed to pay $25 million to settle civil fraud suits against Trump University

#DonTheCon

As usual, libs are pretending to read minds and they put their own opinion out there as fact.

It was a nuisance lawsuit and most of these get settled rather than spending time and money to deal with it. Happens all the time. Besides, Trump is too busy trying to figure out how to fix the damage done by libs to spend time with this.

Bottom line is that if people were cheated, they've been paid back nicely. Right or wrong, they won. Meanwhile, the people who donated billions to Haiti relief will never get their money back even though it wasn't used for the purpose they intended. They and the people of Haiti were cheated. Amazing how libs are more worried about this than an entire fucking country getting screwed by Clintons. You guys are priceless.
You didn't mention the fact that Trump said he wouldn't settle.

But it ain't over until it's over.

It is over. She lost, and has now been relegated to the dustbin of history.

Nope, won't be over until the cell door slams on her fat ass.

No Trump has already stated that he is not going to hurt the Clinton's, (Trump stated they're good decent people)--so the only one that's still out there to get the door slammed on his ass, is Trump himself. ENJOY. Furthermore, she has been cleared of any wrong doing by the FBI, and to my knowledge no one goes to jail until they're PROVEN guilty in this country. No Republican is going to call for a further investigation into emails with Hillary Clinton beating Trump's ass by 1.1 million popular votes, without committing political suicide in the process.

New York State attorney General's office recently issued cease & desist order on the Trump foundation, a full investigation is ensuing.

th

You knew about all of this, you just ignored it all.

Furthermore, she has been cleared of any wrong doing by the FBI, and to my knowledge no one goes to jail until they're PROVEN guilty in this country

She has not been tried so she obviously has not been found guilty nor not guilty in a court of law. The FBI is not a court and cannot determine guilt or innocence as you just stated so they obviously cannot clear anyone of wrongdoing as you also just stated. The FBI director swore under oath that she lied about a number of things that are in fact crimes. He stated that he would not recommend prosecution; not that she hadn't committed crimes. And very shortly we will likely have a new FBI director and new AG who may not quite so interested in obstructing justice.

Too funny. He settled on a civil case and you are pissed. Did you feel the same when Bill Clinton settled his civil sexual assault case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You insist Clinton is guilty. So by your reasoning, Trump must be 25 times more guilty.

Which could indicate that he had done nothing wrong. It's likely that lawyers advised him to just settle to get it over with since he now has bigger fish to fry. Usually, it's those who know they did something wrong that rush to settle. He didn't and seemed eager to go to court so take it however you want.

Of course, as we learned with Hillary, people make "mistakes" but never intended to harm. Or does lack of intent only matter in some cases?

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!
and we lived through a self admitted rapist as president with bill clinton.
Personally I think paying off a case where people think they were financially wronged is different than paying off someone who was physically and emotionally destroyed by the violent act of rape.
But maybe thats just me. Lets ask the women on here. Would you rather have someone steal a couple bucks out of your purse or have that person grab you, throw you down and beat you, then rip your clothing off of you so he can put his filthy disease infested blistered penis in you until he deposits loads of the aids virus into you.
Having a hard time figuring out which one might be worse for the woman.

Clinton confessed to rape? When?
If Trump settling his court case is considered a confession of guilt so was Clintons.

Clinton was never accused of rape by Paula Jones. I don't she ever even accused him of physically touching her,

did she?

Which could indicate that he had done nothing wrong. It's likely that lawyers advised him to just settle to get it over with since he now has bigger fish to fry. Usually, it's those who know they did something wrong that rush to settle. He didn't and seemed eager to go to court so take it however you want.

Of course, as we learned with Hillary, people make "mistakes" but never intended to harm. Or does lack of intent only matter in some cases?

You don't think a classic real estate get rich quick scam never intended any harm?

lol good one.

Oh, and when you stop to think about it, Trump's willingness to settle for 25 million is a very telling indication of how massive a scam this really was.

Where are the criminal charges?

'Trump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying'

(Kinda like what the WHITE BILL COSBY did with Paula Jones - finally just gave her money so she would go away :p)

It's all about PERCEPTION and SPIN (and WHO is doing the spinning):

One party with an agenda says what just happened was Trump was busted (yet not convicted) of running a scam & chose to pay off his accusers / those suing him so this would go away.

(Remember, according to liberals if there is no conviction there was never a crime and thus no guilt.)

The other way to look at it is that a responsible businessman responded to the complaints of dissatified customers and 'made things right'.

:p

'Trump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying'

(Kinda like what the WHITE BILL COSBY did with Paula Jones - finally just gave her money so she would go away :p)

It's all about PERCEPTION and SPIN (and WHO is doing the spinning):

One party with an agenda says what just happened was Trump was busted (yet not convicted) of running a scam & chose to pay off his accusers / those suing him so this would go away.

(Remember, according to liberals if there is no conviction there was never a crime and thus no guilt.)

The other way to look at it is that a responsible businessman responded to the complaints of dissatified customers and 'made things right'.

:p

No it was a spam.

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!
No, that's not what settling means. You are a confused little boy. Bill settled for $880k for Paula Jones and the left couldn't be bothered.

But I'll wait for the other side of the story to come out.

I'm not a leftiest and I thought Bill was guilty. Try that old argument on someone else. Maybe, just maybe Trump University was an actual fraud... ever consider that?
Yes I have, except many went to the same courses and did well. I sounds more like buyer's remorse. Not all are cut out for that sort of work, I know I damn sure couldn't do it.

It was called a university but then they found out there are legal requirements to use the term, has to be credited by the state. So that may have played a role.
The complaint was that upcourses were sold to those who were known not to be grasping the course work.
Ah, thanks. Sounds like the "predatory lending" thing. The idiot is not responsible for his decisions.

Spam?

(Just picking at you - I know you meant 'scam'...still it brought to mind Monty Python's 'Spam' skit. :p)

It wasn't illegal for her to use a private server, and the stupid Republican witch hunt will only lead to the same results -- zilch.

You want me to start quoting the laws she broke?

LMAO - yes, by all means. Quote JUST ONE. And cite her indictment for it while your at it.

Okay, I'll start with these:

18 U.S. Code § 793 – Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
18 U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information
18 U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material
18 U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
18 U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records
18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations
18 U.S. Code § 1031 — Fraud against the United States
18 U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television
18 U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to defraud the United States
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

And end with this:

You can have a seat now. You're one of those people who think a lack of indictment means no inference of guilt.

You just elected a President that perpetrated racketeering & fraud in a grand scam on the American public, and would have been found guilt of racketeering and fraud if he had taken this to court & not settled.
Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam, by Ian Tuttle, National Review

Like I stated Trump Foundation is up next, a full investigation is ensuing in New York. We're starting to hear a lot about a conflict of interest between Trump & China. Now I don't think Trump is going to bring steel manufacturing back to this country, as he campaigned on, when the bank of China owns him and several of his investments there. Who knows what he is trying to do with Russia, but it's very clear that there is something going on when they broke out the Champagne bottles on the news that he won the election.
RUSSIA CELEBRATES AS DONALD TRUMP WINS THE WHITE HOUSE! -
Donald Trump and China: A complex relationship - BBC News

So you can private server Hillary Clinton to death, but in comparison, it pails to what Donald Trump has done. And you're going to have to defend it and deal with it for the next 4 years, if he doesn't get impeached first. I am actually looking forward to it, you deserve it.

He will ruin the Chinese money and pay them pennies on the dollar.

No, that's not what settling means. You are a confused little boy. Bill settled for $880k for Paula Jones and the left couldn't be bothered.

But I'll wait for the other side of the story to come out.

I'm not a leftiest and I thought Bill was guilty. Try that old argument on someone else. Maybe, just maybe Trump University was an actual fraud... ever consider that?
Yes I have, except many went to the same courses and did well. I sounds more like buyer's remorse. Not all are cut out for that sort of work, I know I damn sure couldn't do it.

It was called a university but then they found out there are legal requirements to use the term, has to be credited by the state. So that may have played a role.
The complaint was that upcourses were sold to those who were known not to be grasping the course work.
Ah, thanks. Sounds like the "predatory lending" thing. The idiot is not responsible for his decisions.

Scam, and spam. :)

A $25 million dollar settlement is admission he committed fraud. What a fucking loser he is.

At least he admitted it. He didn't hide it like Hillary did with her e-mails. He settled up and moved on. Case closed.

However, Hillary in addition to losing the election, will be under continuing investigation for her use of a private server while SoS.
Is Hillary getting her wardrobe ready for 10 years in Federal prison for fraud, corruption, racketeering and endangering our national security? I sure hope attorney general Sessions doesn't go easy on her and "locks 'er up" as millions of Americans have been demanding. We wouldn't want our politicians to think they're above the law, now do we?

Trump has already said he doesn't want to hurt the Clintons, they are good people.
When did he say that? I think your pea brain got all confuzzled when diplomatically said obama was a good man at the White House. That's why it's been a long standing tradition that only adults discuss politics. We see what happens when baby libtards weigh in.

He said it....

Trying to lull her into a false sense of security and prevent Barry from giving her a pardon, thinking there is no need to now. :p

Forum List

Back