🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

aTrump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!

Prove it or admit you're the liar. Are you stupid enough to believe Ms Clinton isn't?

Where in the flying fuck did I ever say Clinton wasn't guilty? Go read my introduction thread where I said she should be in jail.

Worried about having to testify in the Trump University fraud case, Donald Trump just paid $25,000,000 to his accusers.
President-elect Trump has agreed to pay $25 million to settle civil fraud suits against Trump University

#DonTheCon

Yes on November 28, 2016 Donald Trump was due in court for racketeering and fraud charges perpetrated regarding Trump University. So they settled for 25 million dollars in 2 or 3 class action lawsuits. This is about half of what he ripped them off for though, and frankly I am surprised they settled so cheaply. But something is better than nothing, and it had already been 6 long years that these people had been waiting for a court date. Judge Curiel postponed the original court date until after the election.
Judge Curiel Rules Trump Must Face Trial for Racketeering in Trump University Suit
Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam, by Ian Tuttle, National Review

th

Next will be the investigation into Trump Foundation. The New York State Attorney General's office recently issued a cease and desist order on the foundation. They have two cancelled checks amounting to $258,000 in charitable donations that Trump used to settle legal claims and purchase 2 full sized portraits of himself. Full investigation ensuing.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=0
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

Look there is so much dirt under Trump's fingernails, it's going to take a year to dig it out, and then it will make headline News every night until the end of his term, unless congress decides to impeach him first.

Last edited:
It wasn't illegal for her to use a private server, and the stupid Republican witch hunt will only lead to the same results -- zilch.

You want me to start quoting the laws she broke?

LMAO - yes, by all means. Quote JUST ONE. And cite her indictment for it while your at it.

Okay, I'll start with these:

18 U.S. Code § 793 – Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
18 U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information
18 U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material
18 U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
18 U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records
18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations
18 U.S. Code § 1031 — Fraud against the United States
18 U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television
18 U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to defraud the United States
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

And end with this:

You can have a seat now. You're one of those people who think a lack of indictment means no inference of guilt.

It wasn't illegal for her to use a private server, and the stupid Republican witch hunt will only lead to the same results -- zilch.

LMAO - yes, by all means. Quote JUST ONE. And cite her indictment for it while your at it.

18 U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material
18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations

And end with this:

You can have a seat now. You're one of those people who think a lack of indictment means no inference of guilt.

And you're one of those idiots who thinks they don't need a trial to determine guilt. All you need is your fake news that you get on facebook.

Try again moron!

[
Prove it or admit you're the liar. Are you stupid enough to believe Ms Clinton isn't?

She could be. But nobody has proved it.

She has to anyone paying attention. It would be harder to find any truth she may have accidentally told. When the head of the FBI states in testimony before congress that the facts contradicted her statements I'd call that proof.

She has to anyone paying attention. It would be harder to find any truth she may have accidentally told. When the head of the FBI states in testimony before congress that the facts contradicted her statements I'd call that proof.

it's all about mens rea. There was none.

This thread sure makes it clear how easily manipulated Trumpsters really are. Their hero/god got caught committing fraud and these fools go into the denial mode.
That's so typical of mouth-breathers. Hillary was correctly labeled "crooked" and Trump equally deserves to be called "crooked" too. Prove me wrong!

Worried about having to testify in the Trump University fraud case, Donald Trump just paid $25,000,000 to his accusers.
President-elect Trump has agreed to pay $25 million to settle civil fraud suits against Trump University

#DonTheCon
"The phony lawsuit against Trump U could have been easily settled by me but I want to go to court. 98% approval rating by students. Easy win." “I don’t settle cases, You know what happens? When you start settling lawsuits, everybody sues you.”
Donald Trump

With the number of law suites levied at the Trump University in a number of states, Trump University closed and became another failed business to add to his long list of bankruptcies and business closures.

This thread sure makes it clear how easily manipulated Trumpsters really are. Their hero/god got caught committing fraud and these fools go into the denial mode.
That's so typical of mouth-breathers. Hillary was correctly labeled "crooked" and Trump equally deserves to be called "crooked" too. Prove me wrong!

***Click -- Whir***

But but but but Clinton and her emails!!! But but but Bill Clinton!!! But but but but Hillary broke the law!!!!!

And you're one of those idiots who thinks they don't need a trial to determine guilt. All you need is your fake news that you get on facebook.

No, I've essentially cited the legal experience of almost every FBI agent and analyst who worked on the case. That's combined centuries of legal expertise to you zero. Comey stood in the way of all of it. When you impede any investigative proceeding there is naturally never going to be a genuine carriage of justice. Or the convention of a grand jury.

FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says insider

***Click -- Whir***

But but but but Clinton and her emails!!! But but but Bill Clinton!!! But but but but Hillary broke the law!!!!!

She did. You have no contrary evidence but "it was legal!" "she didn't break the law!"

Please. You sound like someone used BleachBit on your brain and wiped it with a cloth.

No, I've essentially cited the legal experience of almost every FBI agent and analyst who worked on the case. That's combined centuries of legal expertise to you zero. Comey stood in the way of all of it. When you impede any investigative proceeding there is naturally never going to be a genuine carriage of justice. Or the convention of a grand jury.

FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says insider

lol, and yet Hillary was found not guilty of anything other than a bit of carelessness.

So much for your "facts."

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!

Where in the flying fuck did I ever say Clinton wasn't guilty? Go read my introduction thread where I said she should be in jail.

Read what is written.
Prove this
: "He just admitted to his university being a fraud."

We have a President that is a lying fraud.

True. Obama is still as much President as he ever has been.

Lawsuits are settled all the time. This is normal
Lol oh my god that is a pathetic response. Trump even said before that he would never settle because they were baseless. His lawyers obviously convinced him it would be an open and shut case against him so is only option was to settle.

And end with this:

You just elected a President that perpetrated racketeering & fraud in a grand scam on the American public, and would have been found guilt of racketeering and fraud if he had taken this to court & not settled.
Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam, by Ian Tuttle, National Review

Like I stated Trump Foundation is up next, a full investigation is ensuing in New York. We're starting to hear a lot about a conflict of interest between Trump & China. Now I don't think Trump is going to bring steel manufacturing back to this country, as he campaigned on, when the bank of China owns him and several of his investments there. Who knows what he is trying to do with Russia, but it's very clear that there is something going on when they broke out the Champagne bottles on the news that he won the election.
RUSSIA CELEBRATES AS DONALD TRUMP WINS THE WHITE HOUSE! -
Donald Trump and China: A complex relationship - BBC News

So you can private server Hillary Clinton to death, but in comparison, it pails to what Donald Trump has done. And you're going to have to defend it and deal with it for the next 4 years, if he doesn't get impeached first. I am actually looking forward to it, you deserve it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back