🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

aTrump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying

Trump conned many people through the Trump University. Trump admitted so by settling the class action suit.

If Trump does not deliver on "Making America Great, again or just greater", can the entire US population file a class action suit against the biggest con man in the history of the world?

A $25 million dollar settlement is admission he committed fraud. What a fucking loser he is.

Go find a 'crying room' at your local college that offers Play-doh and coloring books. BTW, the electoral college proves that you are the loser.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Another Trump supporter answer from my thread. I love this shit.

Good. Embrace it.........become part of it.........:dance:..........

I used to ignore the Trump is like Hitler remarks... but the more I see his supporters say the same comments over and over and over it does remind me of the mindless brainwashing that Hitler was able to create over Germany.

A $25 million dollar settlement is admission he committed fraud. What a fucking loser he is.

Go find a 'crying room' at your local college that offers Play-doh and coloring books. BTW, the electoral college proves that you are the loser.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Another Trump supporter answer from my thread. I love this shit.

Good. Embrace it.........become part of it.........:dance:..........

I used to ignore the Trump is like Hitler remarks... but the more I see his supporters say the same comments over and over and over it does remind me of the mindless brainwashing that Hitler was able to create over Germany.

Oh, I see, so you were there?

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!
No, that's not what settling means. You are a confused little boy. Bill settled for $880k for Paula Jones and the left couldn't be bothered.

But I'll wait for the other side of the story to come out.

I'm not a leftiest and I thought Bill was guilty. Try that old argument on someone else. Maybe, just maybe Trump University was an actual fraud... ever consider that?
Yes I have, except many went to the same courses and did well. I sounds more like buyer's remorse. Not all are cut out for that sort of work, I know I damn sure couldn't do it.

It was called a university but then they found out there are legal requirements to use the term, has to be credited by the state. So that may have played a role.
The complaint was that upcourses were sold to those who were known not to be grasping the course work.

Trump conned many people through the Trump University. Trump admitted so by settling the class action suit.

If Trump does not deliver on "Making America Great, again or just greater", can the entire US population file a class action suit against the biggest con man in the history of the world?

So can us 300 million plus Americans sue Obama for his false promise on hope and change, a transparent government, like your doctor keep your doctor?

Of course we can..

Do you want to start a civil law suite?

I will be part of it.

It'll probably be possible to impeach him in the first couple months of his Presidency, but then we'd be stuck with Pence. It's lose-lose. Only the rubes would be able to sue him anyways, since they're the ones that bought his bullshit. And they love bullshit. They hunger for it. So they won't take any action.

Worried about having to testify in the Trump University fraud case, Donald Trump just paid $25,000,000 to his accusers.
President-elect Trump has agreed to pay $25 million to settle civil fraud suits against Trump University

#DonTheCon

He settled three cases for chump change. Brilliant. He has far better things to do.

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to do them. He sees all of you dupes who voted for him a just a much bigger group of Trump U students, just as gullible and easily as fleeced. Congrats.

It will be fun hearing you people primal scream your way through history as the preceding eight years of Democrat nonsense is methodically dismantled.
Donald Trump, the Man Who Never Settles, Agrees to Settle Trump University Lawsuits | Mother Jones

It'll probably be possible to impeach him in the first couple months of his Presidency, but then we'd be stuck with Pence. It's lose-lose. Only the rubes would be able to sue him anyways, since they're the ones that bought his bullshit. And they love bullshit. They hunger for it. So they won't take any action.

Settlements usually means lack of evidence from both sides or one or the other side in order to fully prosecute for a ruling.

More often than not Trump usually settles which means he loses and wins.

So can us 300 million plus Americans sue Obama for his false promise on hope and change, a transparent government, like your doctor keep your doctor?

Of course we can..

I will be part of it.
I am confident in a court of law, Obama would be found innocent because he could not implement his plan because of congress.
Trump will not have that excuse.

Of course we can..

I will be part of it.
I am confident in a court of law, Obama would be found innocent because he could not implement his plan because of congress.
Trump will not have that excuse.

Funny... if we could sue Presidents for not following through with their campaign promises, every living President would be in court and broke, which means Presidents from both political parties.

Bah. Trump's politically astute. He understands the modus operandi of today's political opposition. Better to get this nuisance out of the way then let the Liberal Loons and the hostile media beat him over the head with it for a year. In a month it will be a memory...the media can't pick it up every time someone sneezes in the courtroom. It's a smart move. He's got important work to do Making America Great Again and it was worth every penny for this to distraction disappear.

Trump knows trump university was a complete utter sham. He got off easily and he won. Uber wealth trumps the law in america....always has. America is great ain't it? Lmao at america.

Trump today with his lawsuit settlement.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back