🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

aTrump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying

Settlements usually means lack of evidence from both sides or one or the other side in order to fully prosecute for a ruling.

As I recall, there were something like 100 plaintiffs across many states. So to settle for $25,000,000.00, that is something like $2.5 million each. The most these dupes were out was about $37K.

Yeah, Donald settled because he was too concerned with affairs of state and paid 70X the damages.

No, the case is actually for all 6,000 people.

Yeah but most of those didn’t ante up for the $35K…right?

If there is no shame in settling a lawsuit…
Why do you guys think there is shame in just admitting he did it because he swindled the enrollees?

Settlements usually means lack of evidence from both sides or one or the other side in order to fully prosecute for a ruling.

As I recall, there were something like 100 plaintiffs across many states. So to settle for $25,000,000.00, that is something like $2.5 million each. The most these dupes were out was about $37K.

Yeah, Donald settled because he was too concerned with affairs of state and paid 70X the damages.

No, the case is actually for all 6,000 people.

Yeah but most of those didn’t ante up for the $35K…right?

But they still get a chunk of the total, so there is really no way to calculate the total amount each individual will get at this point.

Worried about having to testify in the Trump University fraud case, Donald Trump just paid $25,000,000 to his accusers.
President-elect Trump has agreed to pay $25 million to settle civil fraud suits against Trump University

#DonTheCon

how do you know what "worries" Trump----MOST civil law suits are settled out of court.
He-she-it knows, because he-she-it wants it to be so...
wink_smile.gif

These little ankle-biters truly make me laugh...

Racist, lying, misogynist, fascist fuckwit President-elect (isn't that something of a misnomer?) decided to settle his Trump University case -- even though he promised he never would "out of principle."

SAN DIEGO (AP) — President-elect Donald Trump agreed Friday to pay $25 million to settle several lawsuits alleging that his now-defunct school for real estate investors defrauded students who paid up to $35,000 to enroll in Trump University programs.

New York attorney general announces $25 million settlement in Trump University cases - The Boston Globe

The plaintiffs took the cowards way out. I guess they were afraid of how Trump would personally come after them.

Actually, the judge that Trump complained about because of his Hispanic heritage, pressed all sides to settle this and get it over with so it wouldn't hang over the Presidency. So to me, it sounds like the Plaintiffs didn't really have a choice.

WHAT???

A LIE???

From trump???

LOL

At least these poor people don't have to keep paying him. Gawd but that man is slime.

Racist, lying, misogynist, fascist fuckwit President-elect (isn't that something of a misnomer?) decided to settle his Trump University case -- even though he promised he never would "out of principle."

SAN DIEGO (AP) — President-elect Donald Trump agreed Friday to pay $25 million to settle several lawsuits alleging that his now-defunct school for real estate investors defrauded students who paid up to $35,000 to enroll in Trump University programs.

New York attorney general announces $25 million settlement in Trump University cases - The Boston Globe

Apparently somebody somehow let him know that the Electrical College doesn't vote for another month --- and that when they do they can take stuff like this into consideration regardless what any state vote was. So he needed it to go away bigly time.

Actually it's a good thing. We were one courtroom away from President Pence.

Last edited:
WHAT???

A LIE???

From trump???

LOL

At least these poor people don't have to keep paying him. Gawd but that man is slime.

But the same Conservatives that wanted to impeach Bill Clinton for lying under oath because of the morality of it, don't care if Trump lies. I for one wanted Bill Clinton impeached... but you also won't find me trying to defend the lying fraud Trump.

A $25 million dollar settlement is admission he committed fraud. What a fucking loser he is.

Go find a 'crying room' at your local college that offers Play-doh and coloring books. BTW, the electoral college proves that you are the loser.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Another Trump supporter answer from my thread. I love this shit.

Good. Embrace it.........become part of it.........:dance:..........

Forum List

Back