🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

aTrump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying

Worried about having to testify in the Trump University fraud case, Donald Trump just paid $25,000,000 to his accusers.
President-elect Trump has agreed to pay $25 million to settle civil fraud suits against Trump University

#DonTheCon

He settled three cases for chump change. Brilliant. He has far better things to do.

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to do them. He sees all of you dupes who voted for him a just a much bigger group of Trump U students, just as gullible and easily as fleeced. Congrats.

Worried about having to testify in the Trump University fraud case, Donald Trump just paid $25,000,000 to his accusers.
President-elect Trump has agreed to pay $25 million to settle civil fraud suits against Trump University

#DonTheCon

Just because he settled the suit doesn't mean he was avoiding testifying. More than likely, he did just to get that off his plate. Now that he's Potus, he has more than enough to worry about.
I (we) don't know for sure, but I'd venture a bet that if he has lost the election, he would have fought the suit.

Wasn't there 6,000? people involved in that settlement? After attorney fees, they didn't get squat $

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!
and we lived through a self admitted rapist as president with bill clinton.
Personally I think paying off a case where people think they were financially wronged is different than paying off someone who was physically and emotionally destroyed by the violent act of rape.
But maybe thats just me. Lets ask the women on here. Would you rather have someone steal a couple bucks out of your purse or have that person grab you, throw you down and beat you, then rip your clothing off of you so he can put his filthy disease infested blistered penis in you until he deposits loads of the aids virus into you.
Having a hard time figuring out which one might be worse for the woman.

Clinton confessed to rape? When?
he paid Jones 850,000 to settle her rape case.
according to one of your own, this indicates guilt. So yes he admitted to guilt. Now I suggest you stop talking until you figure out how to equally apply your parties talking points to both sides.
Im sure you are able to get someone to help you google it if needed. As the nice lady that brings you your medications at night, I bet she will help when she has a few minutes.

She never accused him of rape.

At least you're conceding that Trump has admitted to guilt. lol, 25 million dollars worth of guilt,

compared to 850,000?

Even you should be able to calculate the difference between those two.

Oh, btw, there are more Trump university cases pending, lol.
so its the money, not the violent act of rape?
suck it up punkin, you support rape. What a vile creature it must take to think that rape is less of an issue than someone feeling financially slighted.

Trump is smart to shut this thing down before he takes office.

I said many times that he would. Why? Because he's named as a witness and would have to attend the trial. His sheep would be very upset seeing their superman defending himself in a court of law where the sales videos admissible in court would reveal what a true snake he is. Congrats.

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!
True, but thank goodness our president elect ISN'T a criminal.

Obama only has a few more weeks and then we can remove his image from all public edifices and make it a crime to speak his name.

Personally I think paying off a case where people think they were financially wronged is different than paying off someone who was physically and emotionally destroyed by the violent act of rape.
But maybe thats just me. Lets ask the women on here. Would you rather have someone steal a couple bucks out of your purse or have that person grab you, throw you down and beat you, then rip your clothing off of you so he can put his filthy disease infested blistered penis in you until he deposits loads of the aids virus into you.

according to one of your own, this indicates guilt. So yes he admitted to guilt. Now I suggest you stop talking until you figure out how to equally apply your parties talking points to both sides.
Im sure you are able to get someone to help you google it if needed. As the nice lady that brings you your medications at night, I bet she will help when she has a few minutes.

At least you're conceding that Trump has admitted to guilt. lol, 25 million dollars worth of guilt,

compared to 850,000?

suck it up punkin, you support rape. What a vile creature it must take to think that rape is less of an issue than someone feeling financially slighted.

Are you 10, or 110?

I think Yahoo is one of those "fake news sites" we be hearing about.

Or was that just a one day embarrassment?

Too funny. He settled on a civil case and you are pissed. Did you feel the same when Bill Clinton settled his civil sexual assault case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you say Clinton's settlement proved he was guilty?

Are you agreeing now?

I'm not the one who said it. You did. Now you've admitted that Trump's wrongdoing was far greater than Clinton's based on the amount of the settlement.

Don't forget to divide by the number of people in the class action law suit minus attorney fees. With 5,000 people in the class action lawsuit the settlement is only $5,000 per person refund before attorney fee for those who paid over $35,000 for the course. It is like the people who took the course are agreeing that the course wasn't $35,000 good but they are ok with paying $30,000 for it instead.

I said many times that he would. Why? Because he's named as a witness and would have to attend the trial. His sheep would be very upset seeing their superman defending himself in a court of law where the sales videos admissible in court would reveal what a true snake he is. Congrats.

^^^ Speaking of a Sheeple. hiLIARy lost. HAHAHA ^^^

compared to 850,000?

Are you 10, or 110?
if I am either one of those ages, is it going to make you feel better about having your ass handed to you once again?

He is also not going to sue any of the women who named him as a sexual predator even though he promised the rubes he would ...Trump cannot testify under oath without great peril to him...when they sue him as they will he will settle with them also ...

Just think, the $25,000,000 he's going to pay for settling is about 24 times the amount he's ever paid to the charities he says he supports.
#ConManDon

compared to 850,000?

Are you 10, or 110?
if I am either one of those ages, is it going to make you feel better about having your ass handed to you once again?

I missed the post where you proved Paula Jone accused Clinton of rape.

Which one was that?

Forum List

Back