🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

aTrump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying

Fortunately, most of the real estate get rich quick scammers do eventually get caught.

Unfortunately a good many of the victims don't land a big fish like Trump from which they can recover much of their money.

So how come Trump gets to settle for millions, and walk,

and Bernie Madoff is locked up 23 hours a day?

Trump is smart to shut this thing down before he takes office.

I said many times that he would. Why? Because he's named as a witness and would have to attend the trial. His sheep would be very upset seeing their superman defending himself in a court of law where the sales videos admissible in court would reveal what a true snake he is. Congrats.
He is also not going to sue any of the women who named him as a sexual predator even though he promised the rubes he would ...Trump cannot testify under oath without great peril to him...when they sue him as they will he will settle with them also ...

Posting in giant, bold font doesn't make your posts more convincing, bub.

So how come Trump gets to settle for millions, and walk,

and Bernie Madoff is locked up 23 hours a day?

Because Trump only overcharged but didn't commit fraud and just wanted to put it to bed. Sometimes in business people disagree on the cost of a product or service. These people got what they paid for except for the one on one time with Trump so he owed them a rebate for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawsuits are settled all the time. This is normal

"But — and I don’t settle cases. You know what happens? When you start settling lawsuits, everybody sues you. I don’t get sued too often, because I don’t settle cases, I win cases in court.””

President Elect Donald Trump…

Trump on Trump U in March: ‘I Don’t Settle Cases, I Win Cases in Court’

Winner winner chicken dinner.

I’m sure it will be rationalized

Yeah, Trump doesn't have time for nonsense...he's been elected President of the United States :banana: Suck it, leftists

Not the first time there has been an out of court settlement of a lawsuit nor will it be the last.

"But — and I don’t settle cases. You know what happens? When you start settling lawsuits, everybody sues you. I don’t get sued too often, because I don’t settle cases, I win cases in court.””

Yeah, Trump doesn't have time for nonsense...he's been elected President of the United States :banana: Suck it, leftists

So he pays $25 million? Yeah, you’re nuts.

“I win cases in court.” Tell us another story Donald.

So he pays $25 million? Yeah, you’re nuts.

“I win cases in court.” Tell us another story Donald.

Stop being a bitter loser.

Settlements usually means lack of evidence from both sides or one or the other side in order to fully prosecute for a ruling.

Settlements usually means lack of evidence from both sides or one or the other side in order to fully prosecute for a ruling.
In the case of the very rich, it's often a legal way of paying liars to shut the fuck up.

As I said last week, this case was going to settle quickly. If Hillary won it would be going to trial.

Trump has more important things to focus on and isn't foolish enough to go under oath with the lefties looking for blood

As I recall, there were something like 100 plaintiffs across many states. So to settle for $25,000,000.00, that is something like $2.5 million each. The most these dupes were out was about $37K.

Yeah, Donald settled because he was too concerned with affairs of state and paid 70X the damages.

Worried about having to testify in the Trump University fraud case, Donald Trump just paid $25,000,000 to his accusers.
President-elect Trump has agreed to pay $25 million to settle civil fraud suits against Trump University

#DonTheCon

He settled three cases for chump change. Brilliant. He has far better things to do.

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to do them. He sees all of you dupes who voted for him a just a much bigger group of Trump U students, just as gullible and easily as fleeced. Congrats.

It will be fun hearing you people primal scream your way through history as the preceding eight years of Democrat nonsense is methodically dismantled.

As I recall, there were something like 100 plaintiffs across many states. So to settle for $25,000,000.00, that is something like $2.5 million each. The most these dupes were out was about $37K.

Yeah, Donald settled because he was too concerned with affairs of state and paid 70X the damages.

No, the case is actually for all 6,000 people.

Well just go ahead ignore the word usually. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back