Attacks on Trump Relatives

The only people who attack Trump's relatives are those who cannot beat him legally. It is a
proof of incompetence. It tells the world you have no scruples or morals.

I think a link is required in this part of the forum.

It's just my opinion and I don't need proof of that.

Ok, I thought there was a specific incident you were referring to.

I agree with you. Just didnt know of you were referring to something specific.

The only people who attack Trump's relatives are those who cannot beat him legally.
I think we have one here who actually believes anyone related to Trump should get a free pass on all criminal behavior, because prosecuting them for criminal acts must obviously be a liberal plot.

But then, it's not just Trump's relatives they want to shield. Most Republicans believe all Republican politicians should be automatically immune from any and all prosecution of any sort. Republicanism is a kind of criminal cartel.

I think we have one here who actually believes anyone related to Trump should get a free pass on all criminal behavior, because prosecuting them for criminal acts must obviously be a liberal plot.

But then, it's not just Trump's relatives they want to shield. Most Republicans believe all Republican politicians should be automatically immune from any and all prosecution of any sort. Republicanism is a kind of criminal cartel.
Don't you need to back up anything you state as fact? Because those last 3 sentences are as fact free as Quid Pro Joe's memory.

Don't you need to back up anything you state as fact? Because those last 3 sentences are as fact free as Quid Pro Joe's memory.
My summary was what the OP was claiming about Trump's relatives, and what another Republican said further down.

I get it, you're upset about how the GOP is full of criminals, while the Democrats aren't. You think it makes you look bad. But if you don't want to look bad, the solution is to stop backing criminals, as opposed to running cover for criminals.

My summary was what the OP was claiming about Trump's relatives, and what another Republican said further down.

I get it, you're upset about how the GOP is full of criminals, while the Democrats aren't. You think it makes you look bad. But if you don't want to look bad, the solution is to stop backing criminals, as opposed to running cover for criminals.
On the contrary, I am far from upset. If I was upset, it would be very clear. In fact, I am chortling politely at your false assertion that "the GOP is full of criminals, while the Democrats aren't". That is one of the funniest things I've seen written in a long time. Then, I realized that you probably were being completely serious and actually believed that tripe, and I got a sad because I started feeling sorry for you that you are so completely oblivious to reality and all.

In fact, I am chortling politely at your false assertion that "the GOP is full of criminals, while the Democrats aren't". That is one of the funniest things I've seen written in a long time.
Try to remember that you're not talking to one of your fellow fascist cult pissdrinkers.

You'll keep trying, but you can't gaslight intelligent and honest people. Being attached to reality, we know you're lying, probably out of a combination of fascist devotion, and the way that authoritarian-followers seek to please their masters.

Try to remember that you're not talking to one of your fellow fascist cult pissdrinkers.

You'll keep trying, but you can't gaslight intelligent and honest people. Being attached to reality, we know you're lying, probably out of a combination of fascist devotion, and the way that authoritarian-followers seek to please their masters.
If you can say with a straight keyboard that you really believe "the GOP is full of criminals, while the Democrats aren't", we won't have to worry very much that you will suddenly break into logical, coherent thought.

The only people who attack Trump's relatives are those who cannot beat him legally. It is a
proof of incompetence. It tells the world you have no scruples or morals.
It also shows just how much sense a person has.......or doesn't have. To me, any mention can only help "spread the word" about anyone. Once the suggestions are out there, people who are interested enough will then go and check to see how much of what they have heard is true. While they read up on the person, they will then learn about whatever good the person is responsible for being up to. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back