🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Attacks on Whites Vs Attacks on Blacks

You sound like an idiot but thats not a new thing. If making you upset is causing racial division I say she did a good job.

Nah. We may not like something but we get over it quick.

See...the point is....no successful black person can ever be successful without whites. If you are black and successful....whites made you. You didn't earn that. We gave it or allowed it.

See....us whites apparently oppress all blacks. So....when a black is successful....I ask....what white man allowed or enabled that? You obviously didn't do it on your own.

So it's cool. It's nice seeing some of the blacks that we allowed to do well enjoy their success and act immature at times.
Youre trying to sound causual and not doing a good job. Your stress is evident in your comments and the threads you have started on the subject. :laugh:

Yes white males such as yourself would try to oppress Blacks but when Blacks run your asses over and succeed anyway you only have to look to the Black person to see why they succeed.

Whites would never allow Blacks to enjoy or even achieve success if they could stop it. There is a reason they get so upset with successful Blacks. They cant stop us because their children and women support Blacks all the time through the love of everything Black.

Oh goodie!!!! So it's settled....whites cannot stop blacks from succeeding. Ok. Good. Now we can move on and ask....if no one can stop you from succeeding......why are black neighborhoods all over America such disaster areas??? No one can hold you down. No excuses.

Oh...wait...I bet that's different now huh?
No its not different and actually a valid question. As soon as Black people realize that your fumblings about trying to erect obstacles are merely additional trials and tribulations more Blacks will join the ranks of success despite white racism. The less time they spend worrying about your racism the more time they will have to concentrate on making you more upset by succeeding.

How many more centuries do you think that will take?
Probably less than the centuries of slavery and Jim Crow. You have to figure its only been a little over 50 years since we got our rights. I'm pretty sure the next decades will cause you white boys much grief especially when your generation dies out

Nah. We may not like something but we get over it quick.

See...the point is....no successful black person can ever be successful without whites. If you are black and successful....whites made you. You didn't earn that. We gave it or allowed it.

See....us whites apparently oppress all blacks. So....when a black is successful....I ask....what white man allowed or enabled that? You obviously didn't do it on your own.

So it's cool. It's nice seeing some of the blacks that we allowed to do well enjoy their success and act immature at times.
Youre trying to sound causual and not doing a good job. Your stress is evident in your comments and the threads you have started on the subject. :laugh:

Yes white males such as yourself would try to oppress Blacks but when Blacks run your asses over and succeed anyway you only have to look to the Black person to see why they succeed.

Whites would never allow Blacks to enjoy or even achieve success if they could stop it. There is a reason they get so upset with successful Blacks. They cant stop us because their children and women support Blacks all the time through the love of everything Black.

Oh goodie!!!! So it's settled....whites cannot stop blacks from succeeding. Ok. Good. Now we can move on and ask....if no one can stop you from succeeding......why are black neighborhoods all over America such disaster areas??? No one can hold you down. No excuses.

No its not different and actually a valid question. As soon as Black people realize that your fumblings about trying to erect obstacles are merely additional trials and tribulations more Blacks will join the ranks of success despite white racism. The less time they spend worrying about your racism the more time they will have to concentrate on making you more upset by succeeding.

Probably less than the centuries of slavery and Jim Crow. You have to figure its only been a little over 50 years since we got our rights. I'm pretty sure the next decades will cause you white boys much grief especially when your generation dies out

Well, you folks should really be worried about our dying out. You'd better get yourselves busy starting business and hiring other Blacks. When we die out, we won't be able to pay to keep you up. You may have to do something for yourselves for a change. Not all that many of you make good rap singers and ball players.

Well, you folks should really be worried about our dying out. You'd better get yourselves busy starting business and hiring other Blacks. When we die out, we won't be able to pay to keep you up. You may have to do something for yourselves for a change. Not all that many of you make good rap singers and ball players.
I dont worry about it. If you died out Blacks and other races would just get your jobs. Everything would function a lot better too.

Here's what I'd worry about if the white race dies out.

Military power. Who are history's most powerful militaries? The US. Russia. England. France. Israel. Germany. Italy. Or nations that were occupying the same land and people. Add China and Japan to the topic.

Powerful white nation militaries have been a stabilizing force in the world. Without it....we'd have the chaotic tribal warfare of Africa and the Middle East. A sub topic of that goes to domestic law enforcement....also mostly white in those nations other than Asia.

When whites die off.....the world will behave like Africa and the Middle East. Asian nations will build massive walls....like they did before...and wait for the world to die off.

Eventually....only Asians will occupy Earth.

Military power. Who are history's most powerful militaries? The US. Russia. England. France. Israel. Germany. Italy. Or nations that were occupying the same land and people. Add China and Japan to the topic.

Powerful white nation militaries have been a stabilizing force in the world. Without it....we'd have the chaotic tribal warfare of Africa and the Middle East. A sub topic of that goes to domestic law enforcement....also mostly white in those nations other than Asia.

When whites die off.....the world will behave like Africa and the Middle East. Asian nations will build massive walls....like they did before...and wait for the world to die off.

White people worry about military because they are violent.

Yes the middle east is very stable due to white people.
lol.gif

Tribal warfare is not global and will only affect those in the region.

Asians cant be the only thing that occupies the earth. Black genes are stronger than Asians. The world will eventually look like a mix between Asians and Blacks.

lol.gif

Asians cant be the only thing that occupies the earth. Black genes are stronger than Asians. The world will eventually look like a mix between Asians and Blacks.

Well, once the food in the grocery stores is depleted, cannibalism would prevail since the Blacks would still be too lazy to plant and harvest a crop.

lol.gif

Well, once the food in the grocery stores is depleted, cannibalism would prevail since the Blacks would still be too lazy to plant and harvest a crop.
Only whites eat each other for food. Its in their history books. Before whites were even sentient, Blacks and other cultures provided for own food. No reason to think they couldnt do it again. I guess you missed where Obama gave a settlement to the Black Farmers for discrimination. You seem positively illiterate in the face of facts.

Forum List

Back