🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Attacks on Whites Vs Attacks on Blacks

Sounds like she may feel funny when her concerts get cancelled.

So she wont feel funny at all because they are sold out

Sure will. Tens of millions of white people buy her music. Funny. In return she calls them racist.

Beyoncé Formation UK tickets sell out in less than 30 minutes - but you can still see her in Paris

Beyoncé Formation UK tickets sell out in less than 30 minutes - but you can still see her in Paris

Wrong again, sorry. Its sold out

When did I say she can't sell tickets??? She can sell out any stadium in the world.

Especially in America. White people have made her and her husband very rich. They owe their success to tolerant whites who like their music.

Maybe you quoted the wrong people? Because clearly we were talking about Concerts as indicated by the word "Concert" above

I think wires got crossed. I said "sure will" as in she will sell out, not as in she will regret not selling out.

She sells out every stadium. Whites have made her very wealthy.

Sure will. Tens of millions of white people buy her music. Funny. In return she calls them racist.

When did I say she can't sell tickets??? She can sell out any stadium in the world.

Especially in America. White people have made her and her husband very rich. They owe their success to tolerant whites who like their music.

Maybe you quoted the wrong people? Because clearly we were talking about Concerts as indicated by the word "Concert" above

I think wires got crossed. I said "sure will" as in she will sell out, not as in she will regret not selling out.

...and whites will continue to contribute to her wealth. Those who are whining about her being a racist like you must be furious.

She sells out every stadium because she's that good.

...and whites will continue to contribute to her wealth. Those who are whining about her being a racist like you must be furious.

I just ignore her and turn her music off. Free country.

But I'll always know whites made her. Without whites.....she'd probably be working at a KFC and on welfare.

Oh wait...no....she was born into a rich family so she isn't actually from the hood and never experienced the struggle. So....she's basically posing and you all are buying the act haha.

She an excellent singer. World class. No doubt about that. Just too bad she's now decided to use that gift to spread racial division.

By dancing aggressively. Bunch of Pansies having health issues from outfits and dancing when there is a population that WISHED dance moves was the only issue of the day

I just ignore her and turn her music off. Free country.

But I'll always know whites made her. Without whites.....she'd probably be working at a KFC and on welfare.

Oh wait...no....she was born into a rich family so she isn't actually from the hood and never experienced the struggle. So....she's basically posing and you all are buying the act haha.

Youre not ignoring her. You even started a thread about her so i already know youre lying.

Yes whites contributed to her wealth and will continue to do so which I know angers you.

Yes she born into a wealthy family and no she isnt posing. I've never heard her claim she grew up in the hood. Do you have a link for that?

She an excellent singer. World class. No doubt about that. Just too bad she's now decided to use that gift to spread racial division.
You sound like an idiot but thats not a new thing. If making you upset is causing racial division I say she did a good job.

You sound like an idiot but thats not a new thing. If making you upset is causing racial division I say she did a good job.

Nah. We may not like something but we get over it quick.

See...the point is....no successful black person can ever be successful without whites. If you are black and successful....whites made you. You didn't earn that. We gave it or allowed it.

See....us whites apparently oppress all blacks. So....when a black is successful....I ask....what white man allowed or enabled that? You obviously didn't do it on your own. So it's cool. It's nice seeing some of the blacks that we allowed to do well enjoy their success and act immature at times.

UNLESS....of course....you're saying blacks aren't held down by whites???

See...the point is....no successful black person can ever be successful without whites. If you are black and successful....whites made you. You didn't earn that. We gave it or allowed it.

See....us whites apparently oppress all blacks. So....when a black is successful....I ask....what white man allowed or enabled that? You obviously didn't do it on your own.

So it's cool. It's nice seeing some of the blacks that we allowed to do well enjoy their success and act immature at times.
Youre trying to sound causual and not doing a good job. Your stress is evident in your comments and the threads you have started on the subject. :laugh:

Yes white males such as yourself would try to oppress Blacks but when Blacks run your asses over and succeed anyway you only have to look to the Black person to see why they succeed.

Whites would never allow Blacks to enjoy or even achieve success if they could stop it. There is a reason they get so upset with successful Blacks. They cant stop us because their children and women support Blacks all the time through the love of everything Black.

See....us whites apparently oppress all blacks. So....when a black is successful....I ask....what white man allowed or enabled that? You obviously didn't do it on your own.

So it's cool. It's nice seeing some of the blacks that we allowed to do well enjoy their success and act immature at times.
Youre trying to sound causual and not doing a good job. Your stress is evident in your comments and the threads you have started on the subject. :laugh:

Yes white males such as yourself would try to oppress Blacks but when Blacks run your asses over and succeed anyway you only have to look to the Black person to see why they succeed.

Whites would never allow Blacks to enjoy or even achieve success if they could stop it. There is a reason they get so upset with successful Blacks. They cant stop us because their children and women support Blacks all the time through the love of everything Black.

Oh goodie!!!! So it's settled....whites cannot stop blacks from succeeding. Ok. Good. Now we can move on and ask....if no one can stop you from succeeding......why are black neighborhoods all over America such disaster areas??? No one can hold you down. No excuses.

Oh...wait...I bet that's different now huh?

Oh goodie!!!! So it's settled....whites cannot stop blacks from succeeding. Ok. Good. Now we can move on and ask....if no one can stop you from succeeding......why are black neighborhoods all over America such disaster areas??? No one can hold you down. No excuses.

No its not different and actually a valid question. As soon as Black people realize that your fumblings about trying to erect obstacles are merely additional trials and tribulations more Blacks will join the ranks of success despite white racism. The less time they spend worrying about your racism the more time they will have to concentrate on making you more upset by succeeding.

Always crying to white folks for help, fix it yourselves.

Isn't it funny.....

A cop shoots a thug and they not only cry racism....but they DEMAND the mayor and police chief be fired because it's ALL their fault.

But a Category 5 storm is coming and the mayor doesn't do jack shit to start the buses and get people out and then it floods.......and libs be like "naw naw naw....that been George Bush fault!!!"
Then Nagin appeared on TV after a crack or meth binge or something and made some paranoid rant about the CIA trying to kill him.

No its not different and actually a valid question. As soon as Black people realize that your fumblings about trying to erect obstacles are merely additional trials and tribulations more Blacks will join the ranks of success despite white racism. The less time they spend worrying about your racism the more time they will have to concentrate on making you more upset by succeeding.

Wow....yes....I agree. Once blacks realize no one is holding them down, no one is in a cigar smoke filled room plotting against them....no one but THEMSELVES is making the bad choices....the sooner they'll succeed.

That would require rejecting all Democrat campaign talking points though.

Wow....yes....I agree. Once blacks realize no one is holding them down, no one is in a cigar smoke filled room plotting against them....no one but THEMSELVES is making the bad choices....the sooner they'll succeed.

Your understanding is slightly skewed. Just because white boys try to hold them down doesnt mean those white boys such as yourself can be successful at it. Therein lies the source of your rage and disappointment. Never giving up, (and as in my personal case) having unsolicited assistance from white women always destroys the simplistic efforts of your jealous back room attempts to deny Black people like me. It has nothing to do with bad choices. It has everything to do with not giving up to white boy obstacles and finding a way around them, over them, and through them.

Your understanding is slightly skewed. Just because white boys try to hold them down doesnt mean those white boys such as yourself can be successful at it. Therein lies the source of your rage and disappointment. Never giving up, (and as in my personal case) having unsolicited assistance from white women always destroys the simplistic efforts of your jealous back room attempts to deny Black people like me. It has nothing to do with bad choices. It has everything to do with not giving up to white boy obstacles and finding a way around them, over them, and through them.

Oh shit....I missed the back room white boy "How to Hold Down Negroes" meeting.

Ok. What are those obstacles???

Oh shit....I missed the back room white boy "How to Hold Down Negroes" meeting.

Ok. What are those obstacles???
I'm pretty sure you never missed any of those meetings. My guess is you helped organize them.

You know what the obstacles are. I know you personally were limited but just think of everything you have done so Black people couldnt get a job or when you talked negatively about Blacks in general.

How many more centuries do you think that will take?

Forum List

Back