Attention liberals: In case you haven't figured out how to define the word "woman"....

This video by Matt Walsh will set you straight. It's also being broadcast on Twitter for 24 hours...

It’s the movie they really don’t want you to see: #WhatIsAWoman? Watch the explosive documentary starring
@MattWalshBlog FREE on Twitter for 24 hrs.

Twitter banned this for a reason.
You posted it for the same reason.
MAGAT Hate Speech

This trans-shit is the second major development in my lifetime where the women of America seem to collectively have their head up their ass.

The first was the abortion debate. You would think that women would be all for protecting babies in the womb, and yet the loudest voices on the female front were all for killing them. Utterly perverse.

And so it is with the trans thing. Here we have substantial number of MEN who are claiming to be women and trying to game the system to get benefits that only women have. And women seem to be fine with it. Overwhelmingly. Again, utterly perverse.

Humans are binary. I won't even say, "Prove me wrong," because it doesn't even require saying. It is obvious.

You got the cocksuckers all riled up.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

tranny 4.jpg

This trans-shit is the second major development in my lifetime where the women of America seem to collectively have their head up their ass.

The first was the abortion debate. You would think that women would be all for protecting babies in the womb, and yet the loudest voices on the female front were all for killing them. Utterly perverse.

And so it is with the trans thing. Here we have substantial number of MEN who are claiming to be women and trying to game the system to get benefits that only women have. And women seem to be fine with it. Overwhelmingly. Again, utterly perverse.

Humans are binary. I won't even say, "Prove me wrong," because it doesn't even require saying. It is obvious.

Where the hell are the "feminists" while the trannies are destroying women in sports and drag is simply, clownishly and insultingly mocking women, all for the purpose of getting close to the children whom they want to sexually destroy?

"Equality for women" my ASS!

They've suddenly gone chickenshit.

Disagreeing with an extreme ideology is .. hate mongering? Doesn't that make you a hate mongering with the Trump supporters?

Yeah, but they have different rules for them than they do for us.

They've been working on bending us to accept this for several decades. I feel sorry for those who have bought into this so far that they are not salvageable.

Time is coming.

Forum List

Back