Attention liberals: In case you haven't figured out how to define the word "woman"....

Boycott? Whatever.
Threaten and commit violence is terrorism.

After 1/6 I'm not surprised a MAGAT doesn't know the difference.

Well said, Saul.

2020 riots 2.jpg

There, you have it.

Reason and sound science are “hate speech” to the mentally- and morally-fucked-up left wrong.
No, hate speech is hate speech.
Using some small aspect of science while ignoring every other bit of science to rationalize your hate isn't scientific, it's just hate speech.

But you never needed "science" to justify your hate. Just being a "Christian" is enough.

A moron is defined, only by low intelligence.

The sort of delusional mental illness that Dadoalex exhibits is an entirely separate issue from its low intelligence.
Oh lookee, there they are with their DADO on the outhouse that passes for their minds.
Why do you suppose they can't get their DADO out of their tiny minds?
I mean besides the fact that those tiny minds are incapable of dealing with more than one thought at a time.
Could it be their DADO disturbs them so much because they hate who they are?

Welcome to the land of the owned and I am your owner.
I AM YOUR DADO!

Yes.
Just like putting a photo of Hilary Clinton on a target is a threat.
LOL .. riotous and vicious democrats have burnt effigies in the past and present, and no doubt the future. Perhaps manufacturers should place snow flake warnings on such targets so people like you aren't triggered.

AND

Self hating LBGTQ+ people are the result of the abused suffered by these people and, be sure the most virulent haters of LBGTQ+ people are ALWAYS in the closet.

How's your closet these days?
Self hating LBGTQ ... where do you come up with these terms?

People don't like the T aspect because it's all based on non-reality -- an individual "feels" like the opposite sex, that magically makes them the opposite sex and then they demand the American population to accept that delusion as a reality. That's just a part of this extreme ideology we are expected to accept.

LOL .. riotous and vicious democrats have burnt effigies in the past and present, and no doubt the future. Perhaps manufacturers should place snow flake warnings on such targets so people like you aren't triggered.

Self hating LBGTQ ... where do you come up with these terms?

People don't like the T aspect because it's all based on non-reality -- an individual "feels" like the opposite sex, that magically makes them the opposite sex and then they demand the American population to accept that delusion as a reality. That's just a part of this extreme ideology we are expected to accept.
here ya go Nancy
Read up on you and your friends
Which ones are in the closet and which are just ignorant morons?
As the joke goes, "Why all of them silly"

here ya go Nancy

Keep trying, spunky.

It entertains us.

No, hate speech is hate speech.
Using some small aspect of science while ignoring every other bit of science to rationalize your hate isn't scientific, it's just hate speech.

But you never needed "science" to justify your hate. Just being a "Christian" is enough.

Translation: "Pay attention to me".

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

here ya go Nancy

When one resorts to ad hominem attacks, they've already lost the debate.

Who was attacked?
The closet queens or the morons.
Speaking truth is not an attack.

Enjoy the feeling of being owned by your DADO
Oh yeah .. you sure showed me .. the individual who claims shooting beer cans and images of politicians is violent outbreaks, while ignoring the burning of political effigies is not .. Way to go Dado!

Oh yeah .. you sure showed me .. the individual who claims shooting beer cans and images of politicians is violent outbreaks, while ignoring the burning of political effigies is not .. Way to go Dado!
One is a clear threat.
The other is a political statement.

You should learn the difference before that visit from the FBI.

One is a clear threat.
The other is a political statement.

You should learn the difference before that visit from the FBI.
One would get their panties in a bind if an effigy of Joe Biden or RuPaul were ignited .. and for some reason, it would be considered a threat. You need to chillax and take a 1st Amendment Pill which can often be offensive.

One would get their panties in a bind if an effigy of Joe Biden or RuPaul were ignited .. and for some reason, it would be considered a threat. You need to chillax and take a 1st Amendment Pill which can often be offensive.
Not necessarily. I'm sure the FBI will clear that up for you.

Forum List

Back