Audit Reveals The Pentagon Doesn’t Know Where $6.5 Trillion Dollars Has Gone

According to that Reuters investigation:
For two decades, the U.S. military has been unable to submit to an audit, flouting federal law and concealing waste and fraud totaling billions of dollars....Linda Woodford spent the last 15 years of her career inserting phony numbers in the U.S. Department of Defense’s accounts....Every month until she retired in 2011, she says, the day came when the Navy would start dumping numbers on the Cleveland, Ohio DFAS…. Using the data they received, Woodford and her fellow accountants there set about preparing monthly reports to square the Navy’s books with the U.S. Treasury’s…. And every month, they encountered the same problem. Numbers were missing. Numbers were clearly wrong. Numbers came with no explanation of how the money had been spent or which congressional appropriation it came from.

2011 - 15 years = 1996 through 2011. So the last four years of the Clinton Administration. All 8 years of the Bush/Cheney Administration. And the first three years of the Obama Administration.
How far back does the audit go Mr. OP? Hmmm?

I'm sure the FBi will get right on it........not.......meanwhile your Boomers age out...your Air Force disappears.....your land based nukes age out.........Army shrinks.........and Navy buys ships and planes that dont work

A new Department of Defense Inspector General’s report, released last week, has left Americans stunned at the jaw-dropping lack of accountability and oversight. The glaring report revealed the Pentagon couldn’t account for $6.5 trillion dollars worth of Army general fund transactions and data, according to a report by the Fiscal Times.

Can anyone say ISIS?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Another batshit conspiracy theory you can't possibly back up?

Honestly, Cont.....do you just ape whatever Trump and American Thinker tell you to believe? Does it ever occur to you to fact check it, question it, or even think for a few moments on what you're expected to swallow?

HUH?

WTF?

The report originates in the US Inspector General Office, send them an email on Monday and tell him not to side with Trump.

hqdefault.jpg

The report isn't that the money is missing. It is that the accounting system is so messed up they are unable to fully audit the defense department. One report I read indicated that the software just tossed out data that had been entered on its own.

A friend of mine's dad was an auditor for the GAO for several years. He said it is nearly impossible because so much money is moving in and out of the government every second and they had to wait until projects were completed before they had a real chance to capture a proper audit.

Is that what happened?

This report from the NY Times

THE WHITE HOUSE CRISIS; ORDER TO BYPASS CONGRESS ON IRAN CALLED C.I.A. IDEA

So, the CIA is always looking for ways to bypass Congrress and finance its operations

But I can not stop you from being naive or stupid

A new Department of Defense Inspector General’s report, released last week, has left Americans stunned at the jaw-dropping lack of accountability and oversight. The glaring report revealed the Pentagon couldn’t account for $6.5 trillion dollars worth of Army general fund transactions and data, according to a report by the Fiscal Times.

Can anyone say ISIS?

The audit reveals that the Obama/Hillary axis of evil has "lost" $$$$$ 6.5 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillion. Come on motherfuckers, cough it up.

It already went to their rich friends.

Can anyone say ISIS?

The audit reveals that the Obama/Hillary axis of evil has "lost" $$$$$ 6.5 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillion. Come on motherfuckers, cough it up.

It already went to their rich friends.

Yep,

meanwhile the Social Security fund is going to go bankrupt in 15 years.

Go fig

The report isn't that the money is missing. It is that the accounting system is so messed up they are unable to fully audit the defense department. One report I read indicated that the software just tossed out data that had been entered on its own.

A friend of mine's dad was an auditor for the GAO for several years. He said it is nearly impossible because so much money is moving in and out of the government every second and they had to wait until projects were completed before they had a real chance to capture a proper audit.

Is that what happened?

So, the CIA is always looking for ways to bypass Congrress and finance its operations

The defense department spends over two billion dollars a day. I am not the one being naive.

Is that what happened?

The defense department spends over two billion dollars a day. I am not the one being naive.

Over 2 billions dollars a day during peacetime

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You are right, you are not naive, just plain stupid.

Is that what happened?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You are right, you are not naive, just plain stupid. Being 12 years old you have many things still to learn in life.

LOL our military doesn't know that the CIA is stealing from it

Is that what happened?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You are right, you are not naive, just plain stupid. Being 12 years old you have many things still to learn in life.

I guess, the CIA is that good.

Is that what happened?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well since you know everything, you shouldn't have to guess....

Is that what happened?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well since you know everything, you shouldn't have to guess....

I stand corrected.

Who does know?

Rumsfeld
Tenet
Cohen
W
Rove
Cheney

and Bibi Netanyahu

The Zionist Treason crowd behind 911

Who does know?

Rumsfeld
Tenet
Cohen
W
Rove
Cheney

and Bibi Netanyahu

The Zionist Treason crowd behind 911

You forgot to add

Barack Obama
and
Hillary Clinton
both of which are totally controlled by Bibi Netanyahu
and who had to finance ISIS operations in Syria to help Bibi.

At a whopping $581 billion per year, the United States already spends more than the rest of the world combined on its military.

Yet the 09/11 terrorists used $1.65 box openers to bring the nation to a standstill.

“For two decades, the U.S. military has been unable to submit to an audit, flouting federal law and concealing waste and fraud totaling billions of dollars.

Linda Woodford spent the last 15 years of her career inserting phony numbers in the U.S. Department of Defense’s accounts.

Every month until she retired in 2011, she says, the day came when the Navy would start dumping numbers on the Cleveland, Ohio DFAS…. Using the data they received, Woodford and her fellow accountants there set about preparing monthly reports to square the Navy’s books with the U.S. Treasury’s…. And every month, they encountered the same problem. Numbers were missing. Numbers were clearly wrong. Numbers came with no explanation of how the money had been spent or which congressional appropriation it came from.”

Can anyone say ISIS?

pentagon-money-missing.jpg

Forum List

Back