Austin City Council Divides America

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Why does the Left work to divide Americans?

“Trump and his allies will do everything they can to divide Americans, invoke fear in vulnerable neighborhoods, and demonize an entire community of people,” Casar claimed. “For this reason, we are sharing know-your-rights materials with our constituents, and posting them here.”

City of Austin leaders were already under pressure from both state and federal officials over a sanctuary city policy enforced by a Travis County sheriff, who refused to comply with immigration orders.
district four city council representative Gregorio Casar released an infographic informing illegal aliens how to defy federal law enforcement.
16507815_1323707194383192_4860908724655027257_n.jpg

Illegals Urged to ‘Fight back’ Against Immigration Officials

district four city council representative Gregorio Casar released an infographic informing illegal aliens how to defy federal law enforcement.
Defy federal law? It looks like he is informing them of their rights.

The democrook party is doomed in Austin without the illegal vote.

Don't even try to tell me they don't, because I know wetbacks who vote.

Defy federal law? It looks like he is informing them of their rights.
This is how liberals treated a child immigrant.View attachment 110626
Leave it to the military to demonstrate over-kill. That was a great picture; very well timed and worth 10,000 words. If I remember right, I think it won a Pulitzer prize.

Forum List

Back