🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Australian Nurses have to Apologize to non white for being white.

Must apologize to non white for their "white privilege" before treating the patient. Have you heard of ANYTHING so ludicrous???

Which means...the USA isn't the only fucked up country.

LOL

Must tell the patient sorry for my White Privilege............where the hell do these people come from.............

Or is it.............they better keep the drugs locked up better at the hospitals.......

The world is screwed..........

It is so gross that ugly, low IQ and stupid people are elevated by the myth of being "native" or aboriginal. That said, now that some hospitals have privatized, they are hiring White people again, or whoever is the most qualified, which 90% of the time is a White. Sorry darkies and most jews.

LOL

Must tell the patient sorry for my White Privilege............where the hell do these people come from.............

Or is it.............they better keep the drugs locked up better at the hospitals.......

Only the white nations have become like this.

The average American is not like this, but government, pandering to the minorities for votes, has the power to persecuted the majority to gain the vote of the minority.

LOL

Only the white nations have become like this.

The average American is not like this, but government, pandering to the minorities for votes, has the power to persecuted the majority to gain the vote of the minority.
But it isnt true. So your point is meaningless.

Some people really will believe anything. And they will go back to the source that lies to them over and over again.

It is so gross that ugly, low IQ and stupid people are elevated by the myth of being "native" or aboriginal. That said, now that some hospitals have privatized, they are hiring White people again, or whoever is the most qualified, which 90% of the time is a White. Sorry darkies and most jews.
You think Jews are not white?

roflmao

Some people really will believe anything. And they will go back to the source that lies to them over and over again.
*sigh*

This is sadly true. What gets me is that something like this is not even believable. I don't care what the source is, take your pick of any media source,. I would not believe something like this without a ton of corroborating sources.

*sigh*

This is sadly true. What gets me is that something like this is not even believable. I don't care what the source is, take your pick of any media source,. I would not believe something like this without a ton of corroborating sources.

You can see how these things get traction.

Basically there is an issue in Australia where black folks have worse outcomes than white folks in hospital.Thiss code is an attempt to address that.

So then a loony racist axe grinder goes on Sky and makes a load of shit.

This is then picked up by infowars who report it as fact because it fits their squalid agenda.

And finally it is spread everywhere by low information chumps on boards like this.

The Genesis of a lie.

It will be gospel by tonight.

From what they say?
link to a jew calling all of us nazis
And even if some radical wackjob Jew did say such a thing, I can hear someone in the SPLC saying something like that, it would not prove that all Jews think that way.

I do agree that most Jewish people hate and despise Christianity and the Christians that take their faith seriously.

That is why the Oligarchs are using them to lead all this genocidal crap and will turn on them the instant that they are done with them, just like they did Harvey Weinstein.

Forum List

Back