Australian PM to shortshirt Putin at G20 summit

It's an Aussie thing. Putin will handle it with his usual expert diplomacy.

Oh I forgot that you RWers see Putin as your esteemed Hero! So when is he going to renounce his Russian citizenship, so he can come to the US and run on the GOP ticket?

You know, he could rip off his shirt at each campaign stop and make all the females swoon....

Oh I forgot that you RWers see Putin as your esteemed Hero! So when is he going to renounce his Russian citizenship, so he can come to the US and run on the GOP ticket?

You know, he could rip off his shirt at each campaign stop and make all the females swoon....

oh for crying out loud are you guys tired of that stupid line yet? . who cares what the Aussies are doing. Doesn't affect us does it?

oh for crying out loud are you guys tired of that stupid line yet? . who cares what the Aussies are doing. Doesn't affect us does it?

So it is okay with you if the Russian rebels take out a passenger air liner and get away with it. You know Putin is going to try and protect his boys and their toys. The Aussie's are our allies.

Heck, you should feel a kinship with them with FOX news and all!

The Ukrainian rebels shot that plane down. Everyone but the idiot left knows it. It's not my fault that President Putin is a better leader than our presidunce obola. You voted for the clown. It's your fault.

The Ukrainian rebels shot that plane down. Everyone but the idiot left knows it. It's not my fault that President Putin is a better leader than our presidunce obola. You voted for the clown. It's your fault.

You RWers are desperate for a Hero, so you adopted Putin as your boy. Well, you should be happy. He enjoys your adoration. Yup, the 21st century Hitler is your man....

Forum List

Back