Autotrader pulls ads from leftists show after vile attack on Ivanka Trump

ivanka-trump-slammed-missing-children-photo-759.jpg

Ivanka's way of saying to mothers who escaped danger with their children and then had their children ripped from their mother's arms, ha ha, I've got my kids and you don't know where my father put yours. Even more hilarious, we don't know where they are either. Ha ha ha ha.

Well that's what you liberal dickwads read into it.
The rest of us sane people simply saw a loving mother having a special moment with her son.

Did you asswipes have a knee jerk when and if Michelle Obama had a special moment with one of her daughters when these pictures came out during the Obama administration ?

immigrants-cages-620x303.jpg
Digital, I've expressed disapproval of Bee's remarks, but do you have a history of the photo of the sleeping kids? I know it was done in 2014, but what's the story behind it? I am not willing to accept it as children ripped from emigrating parents and housed at animal control facilities until I know more. Who are these kids and why are they sleeping on a concrete floor in a holding area? This could be a Katrina-type temporary shelter for all I know. Please advise...anyone?

Here's the story.

First glimpse of immigrant children at holding facility
Digital, thank you so much for the link. I see that the children are at a detention center in Nogales, AZ. They are fed and have a medical facility and tours are even given there and in Texas at a center there. It sure ain't the Ritz or even the Blue Moon Motel, but it IS food, shelter and medical attention, a place for processing. Photo #10 states that the kids were unaccompanied by adults, not ripped from them and whisked away, and if memory serves me, their journey was well known in advance and a bunch of heroic Americans with guns were waiting for them at certain border points. One such group got so het up they stopped a busload of American kids enroute to school and scared the bejesus out of them. The enraged impromptu citizen border patrol wanted to send them back, but the US took them in for processing. It IS a detention center, but also a haven from crazed xenophobic Americans with guns anxious to 'protect' their native soil from terrorized kids.

Forum List

Back