Status
Not open for further replies.

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Just letting others here know that I am blocking avatars that have you in an undressed state if you are writing on the religion forum. There are people who are reading the threads on the religion forums and some are not feeling comfortable with threads where the avatar has women in various stages of undress? I am not offended by how anyone wishes to present themselves in an avatar but as these people are in the ministry ( some of them ) I am blocking those avatars so they don't come up as photographs! It is a bit like reading a Sunday sermon with a centerfold of playboy in the middle of the hymnal. lol. I'm sure you understand that while you may be fine with your avatar others may not be. ( such as people read the threads from religion forum by email ) I cannot post the threads on their forums as that is against board rules. Thank you for understanding. :eusa_angel:

- Jeri

Last edited:
All web pages are copyrighted whether they say "Copyright" or not.

All creative works are copyrighted, by international agreement, unless either they fall into the public domain or their copyright is explicitly disclaimed

Wikipedia:Copyrights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't disclaim any of my copyrights whether I posted (C) copyright or not so distributing the information in another format without (C) is false advertising that they can use the collective work when the poster has given up no such permission for use.

Putting avatars on ignore doesn't mean when someone else clicks on a link that they won't see the (Not Safe For Church) avatar. The settings of "ignore" are for people who log in and not for those who don't.

All web pages are copyrighted whether they say "Copyright" or not.

All creative works are copyrighted, by international agreement, unless either they fall into the public domain or their copyright is explicitly disclaimed

Wikipedia:Copyrights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't disclaim any of my copyrights whether I posted (C) copyright or not so distributing the information in another format without (C) is false advertising that they can use the collective work when the poster has given up no such permission for use.

Putting avatars on ignore doesn't mean when someone else clicks on a link that they won't see the (Not Safe For Church) avatar. The settings of "ignore" are for people who log in and not for those who don't.

Thank you, Chuck, that is why they won't read it off the message board - they read it off of my own writings. They don't want to join here. As the street preachers who come to my home and view the sermons and discussions are reading from my computer? They most certainly will be blocked from viewing any avatars that are blocked on my ignore feature. There is no copyright law against others reading from my PC and I have full rights to my own work in regards to whatever I've written here? I copy to email. My work is my own but I do not distribute it anywhere except here. Whatever I post here by copyright I post the link to. Understood?

I believe I made clear before that I do home church, Chuck. Not offsite. Thanks for your concern.

Just letting others here know that I am blocking avatars that have you in an undressed state if you are writing on the religion forum. There are people who are reading the threads on the religion forums and some are not feeling comfortable with threads where the avatar has women in various stages of undress? I am not offended by how anyone wishes to present themselves in an avatar but as these people are in the ministry ( some of them ) I am blocking those avatars so they don't come up as photographs! It is a bit like reading a Sunday sermon with a centerfold of playboy in the middle of the hymnal. lol. I'm sure you understand that while you may be fine with your avatar others may not be. ( such as people read the threads from religion forum by email ) I cannot post the threads on their forums as that is against board rules. Thank you for understanding. :eusa_angel:

- Jeri

Fear doesn't come from knowing the Truth. It comes from the lack of God's knowledge to know who created everything and the delusion we live in called this "world".

We saints can preach the gospel no matter what images we see.

- Jeri

Changing my avatar just for you.

And, just so to bug you, here is a nice picture of it.

kate-upton-sexy-nun.jpg

When you get over being a Pharisse you can get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back