Awash In Record Profits, Corporations Shift Even More To Offshore Tax Havens

You seem really obsessed with the IQs of others .

Just liberals, not others. My theory is that liberalism is based on pure ignorance, on stupid feelings that enable liberals to participate on a pretend basis and so feel relevant. It's like letting a kid with Downs Syndrome work at the supermarket.

Its easy enough to prove to. Ask a liberal to say something intelligent about a substantive political issue.
I asked you what is your IQ?

I'd guess that someone who thinks they can judge millions of people based on assumptions of their ideology isn't very bright, and we all know it is often the nitwit who doesn't realize how stupid they really are.

So what is your IQ Ed? Are you very successful? Is your career rocket scientist?

Let's put it this way did the rise in income tax hurt Bezos of Amazon? No, his taxable income was $80,000 according to the last report I saw.
How about Gates and Ballmer? Almost certainly not.
The big boys and girls of Silicon Valley? no. Normal taxable income at the top is $1 per year in the valley.

Obama's tax increase was protection money paid to his donor base, the above people. They want to interfere with capital formation among those who might blow them out of the water. These elites are joined by their paid lackeys and the gullible.

This strategy of bread and circuses goes way back. And it works. The same strategy in regards to the corporate income tax protects old line industries.

Or take the green movement. Radon in the air of our house, Mercury in our light bulbs, Arsenic on our roofs, caustic Lithium in our cars, planes and phones and this list goes on. But this is not a case of ignorance or incompetence. This is direct endangerment of the voter and this kind of pattern subsidized by the Energy department would require both ignorance and incompetence by virtually all of the left in order to inflict such crimes.

So no Ed, I object very much to your absolution of psychopathic criminals by denying their criminal intent.

So no Ed, I object very much to your absolution of psychopathic criminals by denying their criminal intent.

of course if they were criminals the Obama anti-business Marxist left would be all too happy to prosecute!!

In reality they are 100% in compliance with liberal tax laws and 100% bound to legally maximize profits as per the intend of their owners and employers.

This is something a child could understand, just not a liberal.

Forum List

Back