AWKWARD: Joe Biden Makes Uncomfortable Joke About His Memory Loss with Israeli President (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The Israeli Prime Minister is thinking what the hell is wrong with this guy. Seriously though, the 25th amendment needs to be enacted. Our country is in serious trouble with this dementia addled Usurper at the helm.

He’s worse than half the people in my mother’s assisted living facility.

The Israeli Prime Minister is thinking what the hell is wrong with this guy. Seriously though, the 25th amendment needs to be enacted. Our country is in serious trouble with this dementia addled Usurper at the helm.

Biden is a safer president than Kamal Harris would be. I'm fine with Biden being the one Republicans run against in 2024. Add on to that, If Biden isn't running in 2024 then the No Labels party and Cornel West may not run. They would both draw votes away from Biden, giving Trump a better shot. Be careful what you wish for.

Is there actually a way to watch the video without having a million popups from The Gateway Pundit?

Dear world:

I don't know that man, I didn't vote for him, he does not represent me, and is not my President. He's just as much of an embarrassment to me as he is a clown to you, so don't blame me.

Signed, JGalt

Sloppy Joe is literally screaming out to the world that the US military is too busy with hair and makeup to be a bother.

Anyway, here’s some of the “highlights” found within the document:

1. Taxpayer funded “care” for transgender service members includes:
  • speech/voice therapy
  • cross-sex hormones,
  • laser hair removal,
  • voice feminization surgery,
  • facialcontouring,
  • body contouring,
  • breast/chest surgery (“upper surgery”)
  • genital mutilation surgery (“lower surgery”).
  • Psychological counseling
  1. Service members who identify as transgender may receive a waiver for grooming and uniform standards.
  2. Service members who identify as transgender may receive an indefinite waiver for physical fitness standards. This waiver often becomes a de facto permanent situation, and the transgender identifying service member just has to renew the exemption request every six months.
  3. Service members who identify as transgender will be considered “non-deployable” for up to 300 days while taking hormones for their “transition” period. Again, given that these hormones are often required for life, this may render the transgender identifying service member as permanently unable to deploy.

Forum List

Back