B-52 deployment raises tensions on Korean Peninsula:

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
SEOUL, Jan. 10 (Yonhap) -- The B-52 bomber deployed over South Korea on Sunday has likely ratcheted up tensions on the Korean Peninsula, given the aircraft's ability to strike down targets from as far away as 3,000 kilometers and the range of missiles it can carry.

The strategic bomber flew over the South Korean city of Osan at noon, armed with nuclear missiles and "bunker buster" bombs that can penetrate North Korea's underground facilities, according to Seoul and Washington.

The B-52 is one of three components in the U.S. "nuclear umbrella" system, along with inter-continental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) and submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs).

Next thing you know that funny looking little N. Korean Prick will have a heart attack.

I wouldn't mind a REAL war and I mean REAL with lots of bombs bursting on target and a good 'commander in chief' . South Korea is strong with its military and the USA troops . china rush's in , china will need to be fought eventually might as well do it , best to wait for a good 'cic' though , I guess !!

Forum List

Back