Babies Are (wait for it.....)

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
RACIST!!!! :eek:

So now I guess we have to send them to remedial social programming classes with you-know-who in charge. :dunno:

Liberal Academia Study: Babies Are Racist…

kkk_baby1.jpg

Fun fact: Goo-goo, gaa-gaa is actually baby-speak for the N-word.

SEATTLE (CBS Seattle) – According to a study, babies tend to play with others that look more like them.

Researchers from the University of Washington noticed that babies were more willing to share their toys with others who shared their ethnicity.

“It’s not like one experimenter was nicer or friendlier to the babies – we control for factors like that,” Jessica Sommerville, a UW associate professor of psychology said in a press release put out by the university. “At the time, about half of the research assistants in my lab were Asian-American and the other half were Caucasian, and most of the babies in our experiments are Caucasian,” Sommerville said. “We know that by preschool, children show in-group bias concerning race, but results in infants have been mixed.”

Sommerville and her team came up with an experiment to test how race and fairness can influence a baby’s selection of playmate.

“It’s surprising to see these pro-social traits of valuing fairness so early on, but at the time, we’re also seeing that babies have self-motivated concerns too,” Sommerville said.

Forty white 15-month-old infants and their mothers participated in the study. The babies sat on their mother’s lap while watching toys being divided. One person divided the toys evenly, while another divided the toys unevenly.

The babies then were able to choose who to play with and 70 percent of the babies chose to play with the person who divided the toys evenly.

The researchers say that this showed that when people are the same race as the baby, the baby will choose their playmates based on fairness.

Just think, we have an entire political party made up of geniuses like this?

Abandon hope, all is lost.

Racism is more than a preference to be with one's own kind. Racism hinges on a hatred and fear of those who are different. The baby study did not show babies refuse to play with others who are different.

You have catastrophically failed, again, Edgetho.

Last edited:
Yea the OP has been completely debunked in at least 2 other threads already. Looks like it'll still be a while before you can prove that racism is okay.

Good luck :rolleyes:

You are a lying cocksucker.

Babies Are (wait for it.....) RACIST!!!! :eek:

You copy and paste fools really should read your own links before putting your heads back up your asses:

Sommerville did point out that this research does not mean that babies are racist.

“Racism connotes hostility,” she said, “and that’s not what we studied.”

when I had little ones they played with other white babies, until they started chiding the child over who's Dad is the toughest, and who was the richest......

Racism is more than a preference to be with one's own kind. Racism hinges on a hatred and fear of those who are different. The baby study did not show babies refuse to play with others who are different.

You have catastrophically failed, again, Edgetho.

Where did I fail, dickbreath?

All I did was post the article. It was the article that stated that babies are ethnically (read; racially) biased.

Racial bias is called racism.

Are you that stupid.....?

Oh wait..... You're a dimocrap. Of course you are :dunno:

Hi, you have received -918 reputation points from Matthew.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You can't stand that a child wants to be around someone that looks like them. Go fuck yourself!

Regards,
Matthew

You're completely wrong moron.

What's wrong about it? A child feels safer around people that they know(Parents)...And they kind of realize their skin color.

Comment:
You can't stand that a child wants to be around someone that looks like them. Go fuck yourself!

Regards,
Matthew

What's wrong about it? A child feels safer around people that they know(Parents)...And they kind of realize their skin color.

babies do not have the capacity cognizant enough to recognize the difference and make a reasoned response to being racist....

Last edited:
Yea the OP has been completely debunked in at least 2 other threads already. Looks like it'll still be a while before you can prove that racism is okay.

Good luck :rolleyes:

You are a lying cocksucker.

throwing out feelers, are ya......?

You worried I'll take some of your action?

Don't be.

And don't lie. It is THE number one thing i HATE and DESPISE about dimocrap scum.

I wouldn't be the least bit upset with people that disagree with me -- Politically or otherwise.

It's that you and people like you lie with every breath you take.

It's pathological with you. It's an autonomic function, it's a disease, it's a sickness.

It's why I despise you and your ideas.

I can deal with almost anything but a liar.

And every single libturd on this Board is a lying bitch.

Conservatives make mistakes. I make mistakes (although not many). But we seldom lie.

Well, okay. Maybe once in while. Like when one of us says that we're happy for you because you finally found a woman with most of her body parts intact... But that's out of sympathy

But you? Your side?

You are the lyingest cocksuckers to ever walk the face of the Earth.

You're a disease.

I'm the cure

Comment:

Regards,
Matthew

You weren't born a racist matthew. It took many sad, twisted people in your life to make you that way.

Forum List

Back