Baby murderers are eating their own....

Aren't u pro death penalty ? That inmate is somebody's baby!

Figures a liberal couldn't figure the difference between a CONVICTED CRIMINAL WHO MURDERED SOMEONE and a INNOCENT UNBORN CHILD!

That's because we're dealing with the Liberal brain and it's thought process.

liberal-brain.jpg

Figures a liberal couldn't figure the difference between a CONVICTED CRIMINAL WHO MURDERED SOMEONE and a INNOCENT UNBORN CHILD!
Why is it that when you get all concerned about a something it reeks of racist bullshit.
You would be cheerleading a effort to abort non white babies.

Planned Parenthood Exec Slams Hillary Clinton For Calling A ‘Fetus’ An ‘Unborn Child’ - Breitbart

This is funny and disturbing all at same time. This sick bitch got offended that a Preborn Baby was called an Unborn Child! Its funny because Clinton's supposed allies are attacking her.

So if it's murder the woman needs to be executed, eh? First degree murder.
Yep. As does the "doctor" that murdered the baby. The exactness would need figured out. Does the mother get charged with conspiracy to commit murder or murder same as doctor....Doc commits the act but mother offers up the baby for murder so.

What a ridiculous comment, not that I'm surprised :rolleyes-41:
So fact is ridiculous? ...

Good to know.

Where are the facts in your statement? The DIFFERENCE between say Ted Bundy and an unborn baby slumbering in the womb is WHAT?
They are both somebody's baby!
You'll have to find some other way to rationalize your ignorance.

Why is it that when you get all concerned about a something it reeks of racist bullshit.
You would be cheerleading a effort to abort non white babies.

Maybe he's one of the rightwing nuts who think that the ever growing population of non-whites in this country proves that abortion is committing genocide against those people.

lol, I know...you figure it out.

Planned Parenthood Exec Slams Hillary Clinton For Calling A ‘Fetus’ An ‘Unborn Child’ - Breitbart

This is funny and disturbing all at same time. This sick bitch got offended that a Preborn Baby was called an Unborn Child! Its funny because Clinton's supposed allies are attacking her.

Yep. As does the "doctor" that murdered the baby. The exactness would need figured out. Does the mother get charged with conspiracy to commit murder or murder same as doctor....Doc commits the act but mother offers up the baby for murder so.

See? The truth of what the pro-life/abortion is murder crowd really believes.

Trump told the truth. It's the outraged pro-lifers who are lying. They want the woman to go down for murder too.

Nobody is talking about executing women.
Oh I am. If you execute a child why should a woman who HAS A CHOICE not be charged? Now I will say I agree on the fact that women who become pregnant via rape or UNWANTED incest or if the child has a mental or physical illness or one or the others life is in danger I say no to charging them. I want eugenics but we don't want absolutely free for all.

They used that same logic in the dark ages.

See? The truth of what the pro-life/abortion is murder crowd really believes.

Trump told the truth. It's the outraged pro-lifers who are lying. They want the woman to go down for murder too.
No its what I believe. I HIGHLY doubt 99% of pro lifers would even agree with me.

Forum List

Back