Baby murderers are eating their own....

Planned Parenthood Exec Slams Hillary Clinton For Calling A ‘Fetus’ An ‘Unborn Child’ - Breitbart

This is funny and disturbing all at same time. This sick bitch got offended that a Preborn Baby was called an Unborn Child! Its funny because Clinton's supposed allies are attacking her.
So asshole where does it mention cannibalism?

For a second, seeing who the OP was, I actually expected to see a post about those ridiculous BBQ infant chain letter hoaxes that used to circulate through email in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Planned Parenthood Exec Slams Hillary Clinton For Calling A ‘Fetus’ An ‘Unborn Child’ - Breitbart

This is funny and disturbing all at same time. This sick bitch got offended that a Preborn Baby was called an Unborn Child! Its funny because Clinton's supposed allies are attacking her.

So if it's murder the woman needs to be executed, eh? First degree murder.
Yep. As does the "doctor" that murdered the baby. The exactness would need figured out. Does the mother get charged with conspiracy to commit murder or murder same as doctor....Doc commits the act but mother offers up the baby for murder so.

We disagree on this, I'm not advocating executing women for abortion. What should happen is that abortion should be limited to the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned.

Abortion as a means of contraception is murder, but I'm not advocating executing the women, a prison sentence of say 10 years would suffice.

Nobody is talking about executing women.

Except for the OP who just agreed with what I said?

btw, why wouldn't you be talking about executing women if you believe abortion is murder? How do you reach one conclusion, and not the other?

Yep. As does the "doctor" that murdered the baby. The exactness would need figured out. Does the mother get charged with conspiracy to commit murder or murder same as doctor....Doc commits the act but mother offers up the baby for murder so.

We disagree on this, I'm not advocating executing women for abortion. What should happen is that abortion should be limited to the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned.

Abortion as a means of contraception is murder, but I'm not advocating executing the women, a prison sentence of say 10 years would suffice.

Really? And who will you punish for the illegal abortions? And what will the punishment be?

Until it's you.

Really? And who will you punish for the illegal abortions? And what will the punishment be?

The illegal abortions, you mean the butchers who carry them out, they would be executed, but I'm not supporting executing the women, the butchers with the filthy equipment who do the abortions, yes.

The illegal abortions, you mean the butchers who carry them out, they would be executed, but I'm not supporting executing the women, the butchers with the filthy equipment who do the abortions, yes.

That is intellectually absurd. What do you believe the penalty should be for a woman who hires someone to kill her infant, or her 10 year old, or her husband?

For a minute I thought "eating their own" might be taken literally. I wouldn't put anything past the PP nazis.

Aren't u pro death penalty ? That inmate is somebody's baby!

What a ridiculous comment, not that I'm surprised :rolleyes-41:
So fact is ridiculous? ...

Good to know.

Where are the facts in your statement? The DIFFERENCE between say Ted Bundy and an unborn baby slumbering in the womb is WHAT?
They are both somebody's baby!
You'll have to find some other way to rationalize your ignorance.

Could you possibly be more retarded?

That is intellectually absurd. What do you believe the penalty should be for a woman who hires someone to kill her infant, or her 10 year old, or her husband?

Well I'm still waiting for the answer to my earlier question.

How is someone like Ted Bundy the SAME as an unborn baby slumbering in the womb?

For a minute I thought "eating their own" might be taken literally. I wouldn't put anything past the PP nazis.

That has already been mentioned in a post, where they were asking where does the story mention cannibalism.

There's no bigger group more pro-Death Penalty than Liberals, 90% of Liberals are pro-Abortion, so they're pro-Death Penalty for unborn babies who have committed NO crime, the most innocent of innocent, and the Liberals have no problem with saying that it's a "Human Right" to slaughter them en masse.

What a ridiculous comment, not that I'm surprised :rolleyes-41:
So fact is ridiculous? ...

Good to know.

Where are the facts in your statement? The DIFFERENCE between say Ted Bundy and an unborn baby slumbering in the womb is WHAT?
They are both somebody's baby!
You'll have to find some other way to rationalize your ignorance.

You are completely moronic and totally ignorant.

The difference between Ted Bundy and an unborn baby slumbering in the womb is WHAT?

You say there is NO difference because:

"They are both somebody's baby!"

How is someone like Ted Bundy the SAME as an unborn baby slumbering in the womb?

What? lol

What? lol

Well Daws answered the question, according to Daws there is NO difference between Ted Bundy and an unborn baby slumbering in the womb because "they're both somebody's baby"

Figures a liberal couldn't figure the difference between a CONVICTED CRIMINAL WHO MURDERED SOMEONE and a INNOCENT UNBORN CHILD!

Yes . One is a live human being . The other is a potential human being that can't exists without the mother .

But it's nice how you draw your arbitrary line wh life, but my line is so wrong ???

They both have mothers.

What? lol

Well Daws answered the question, according to Daws there is NO difference between Ted Bundy and an unborn baby slumbering in the womb because "they're both somebody's baby"
Should ted bundy's mom been punished because she gave birth to a psyocpath?

Figures a liberal couldn't figure the difference between a CONVICTED CRIMINAL WHO MURDERED SOMEONE and a INNOCENT UNBORN CHILD!

Yes . One is a live human being . The other is a potential human being that can't exists without the mother .

But it's nice how you draw your arbitrary line wh life, but my line is so wrong ???
Bravo!

A fetus is not innocent . It is constantly assaulting its host . It's a parasite .

Mean thing to say , but it's true . It's not its own life until it his viability .

Forum List

Back