Baby murderers are eating their own....

Aren't u pro death penalty ? That inmate is somebody's baby!
Are you suggesting that an innocent unborn person is somehow equal to someone who has murdered another human being?

While the first deserves their right to live, the second has forfeited theirs by taking the life of another.

Figures a liberal couldn't figure the difference between a CONVICTED CRIMINAL WHO MURDERED SOMEONE and a INNOCENT UNBORN CHILD!

Yes . One is a live human being . The other is a potential human being that can't exists without the mother .

But it's nice how you draw your arbitrary line wh life, but my line is so wrong ???
No both are human beings.

Why does the sperm donor get off Scott free in everyone of these scenarios?

'Sperm donor', as in the individual with whom the mother copulated / with whom she engaged in coitus, resulting in the egg fertilization and eventual 'unborn person'....

Good question.

It is the mother's body, and it was her choice to allow the male to engage in coitus with her.
- True, but this should not exempt him from his responsibility as well.

In many cases the mother may not honestly know who the father is.
- A blood test would solve that problem.

I think the men should be held accountable. If the mother has the child the men should be partially financially responsible. If everyone is supposed to be accountable for their actions, guess what 'sparky' (the father) - time to 'man up'.

Are you suggesting that an innocent unborn person is somehow equal to someone who has murdered another human being?

While the first deserves their right to live, the second has forfeited theirs by taking the life of another.
Who says the fetus is innocent .
Ted bundy , Jeffery dalmer etc. Were psycopaths while still in the womb.

Figures a liberal couldn't figure the difference between a CONVICTED CRIMINAL WHO MURDERED SOMEONE and a INNOCENT UNBORN CHILD!

Yes . One is a live human being . The other is a potential human being that can't exists without the mother .

But it's nice how you draw your arbitrary line wh life, but my line is so wrong ???
No both are human beings.
Only if they are white .

Why does the sperm donor get off Scott free in everyone of these scenarios?

'Sperm donor', as in the individual with whom the mother copulated / with whom she engaged in coitus, resulting in the egg fertilization and eventual 'unborn person'....

Good question.

It is the mother's body, and it was her choice to allow the male to engage in coitus with her.
- True, but this should not exempt him from his responsibility as well.

In many cases the mother may not honestly know who the father is.
- A blood test would solve that problem.

I think the men should be held accountable. If the mother has the child the men should be partially financially responsible. If everyone is supposed to be accountable for their actions, guess what 'sparky' (the father) - time to 'man up'.
Golly beav I already knew that.
Does not answer the question though.

Forum List

Back