Bachmann's former COS to testify against her

Andy Parrish, Former Michele Bachmann Chief Of Staff, Will Testify In Ethics Case

Andy Parrish, Rep. Michele Bachmann's (R-Minn.) former chief of staff, is stepping forward to confirm allegations that Bachmann's campaign made improper payments to Iowa State Sen. Kent Sorenson (R).

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I really get tired of reading Huffington Post here.

I come to the USMB board to engage in debate. Not read you left wingers bringing your propaganda pieces here on a a day to day.

I am sick of it.

If I wanted to read Huffington Post I would go to Huff Po. Stop dragging your shit here.

Michele Bachmann being investigated by the Ethics Committee over 'misuse of campaign funds during her bid for President | Mail Online

Bachmann facing ethics probe after campaign finance complaint - CBS News

The tables have turned for Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., the former fundraising baron who once enjoyed top billing in the 2012 Republican presidential field: More than a year since dropping her White House bid and five months after she narrowly eked out reelection to her House seat, the Minnesota congresswoman is being investigated by the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE) for alleged misuse of campaign funds.

Having laid relatively low since her jarringly narrow win in November, Bachmann is back in the headlines with the Daily Beast's report that Peter Waldron, who served as national field coordinator for Bachmann's presidential run, filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission alleging several counts of campaign fund abuse.

Bachmann: Repeal Obamacare "before it literally kills" people
Bachmann pans WH for cancelling tours while paying dog-walker
In his complaint, Waldron accuses the tea party darling's campaign of using funds from her political action committee MichelePAC to pay at least one staffer, and withholding paychecks to other staff members who refused to sign confidentiality agreements. He also alleges the campaign offered concealed payments to Bachmann's former Iowa campaign chairman Kent Sorenson, a state senator who Waldron says was legally ineligible to perform paid work for a presidential campaign under Iowa Senate rules.
<more>

Last edited:

Forum List

Back