BACKFIRE! Procedural Missteps Surface Against Special Counsel Jack Smith (It's Over!!!!!!)

One would think that you would be cheering her on.

But all the bullshit about cleaning up the "deep state" and taking down the "elites" and MAGA was all . . . Bullshit.
She's just a little Goldilocks who wanted in to a dark Forest that she knows nothing about. I'm not excusing Trump I'm just saying there's no way she's going to get him on those charges because it would expose too great a portion of the high level banking system used by very many powerful people in this country and many who are not even in this country. The judge will get the 3:00 a.m. phone call this isn't going anywhere folks trust me.
If it does you can impose a penance on me follow it that's how certain I am that this is going to become a dead end.

With every attack, President Trump grows more powerful.
Just the stench.

Oh no, not procedural missteps. Not only is it entirely unheard of for procedural errors to occur in a complex court case, but they're entirely uncurable.
Since the expiration of the independent counsel provisions in the Ethics in Government Act in 1999, as was the case before 1978, neither Congress nor the courts have any official role in the appointment of a special counsel

John Durhum was appointed by Barr in the same way.

And just his supporters. Which is a distinct minority and growing smaller. And as the daily news from the trials come out it will sink lower.

TAmerica doesn't want a convicted felon in the WH.
And, there it is.
Mr.B sharp saying the real reason for this phony lawfare out loud.
Not that it was ever in doubt.
:rolleyes:

They changed the law.

Please try to keep up.

Democrats: "It was totally illegal insurrection!...but we have to pass a law so no one can do it again." 🙄

Um, what? Would you care to cobble that into a semi-coherent thought?

The changes to the Electoral Count Act did nothing more than explicitly clarify that the VP's role under the act is ministerial, nothing more. That is already well understood in the legal community as it is, so it's merely a statutory clarification that the Vice President's job is to do exactly what Mike Pence did that day.

The insurrection was Donald and his groupies invading the Capitol in an attempt to counteract the lawful process, not anything the Vice President did on that day.

The changes to the Electoral Count Act did nothing more than explicitly clarify that the VP's role under the act is ministerial, nothing more. That is already well understood in the legal community as it is, so it's merely a statutory clarification that the Vice President's job is to do exactly what Mike Pence did that day.

The insurrection was Donald and his groupies invading the Capitol in an attempt to counteract the lawful process, not anything the Vice President did on that day.
Trump never said a word about insurrection or invading the Capitol. Trump said to protest peacefully and patriotically. Tell the truth. You'll look smarter.

The changes to the Electoral Count Act did nothing more than explicitly clarify that the VP's role under the act is ministerial, nothing more.

Well, no shit Sherlock.

Which means that LEGALLY the VP's role was NOT simply ministerial...and the law had to be changed to make it so.

Thanks for clarifying that.

The continued implosion continues. Trump is going to cotton-pickin be victorious after this is over. The DOJ screwed up royally appointing Smith.

Read this. It's over!

Allegations aren’t proof. They’re about as common and reliable as “whistleblowers” that can’t be found! :dunno:

Biden is doing what the Dems and media ACCUSED Trump of doing.

When the communists take over and all the journalists are murdered, I hope I get to see it.

Banana Republic witch hunt.

The cult knows they cannot beat Trump fairly through the election process, so they must cheat and kick him off the ballot.

Pubs should do the same thing to Biden.

Forum List

Back