BACKFIRE! Procedural Missteps Surface Against Special Counsel Jack Smith (It's Over!!!!!!)

I believe the truth, not because it makes me feel better. You obviously have no rebuttal. I love to watch leftists choke on the truth.
As you choke on the lies spoonfed to you by Trump & his lackeys? Including the garbage fed to you by people like DeSantis & Haley?

Ask yourself why they defend Trump even though they are supposed to be running against him. Cowardice comes to mind.

As you choke on the lies spoonfed to you by Trump & his lackeys? Including the garbage fed to you by people like DeSantis & Haley?

Ask yourself why they defend Trump even though they are supposed to be running against him. Cowardice comes to mind.
Three Justices on the Colorado Supreme Court agree with me. Numerous high profile lawyers agree with me. You're going to discover the majority of the US Supreme Court agree with me. DeSantis and Haley have nothing to do with where I get information. You're stupid.

Three Justices on the Colorado Supreme Court agree with me. Numerous high profile lawyers agree with me. You're going to discover the majority of the US Supreme Court agree with me. DeSantis and Haley have nothing to do with where I get information. You're stupid.
Three justices agred with you. So what? High profile lawyers like Turley? Don't make me laugh.

Oh btw, I'm not stupid enough to defend Trump who's the most corrupt inividual to ever enter the W.H., window licker.

When Trump wins the nomination you'll be sucking hind tit behind Haley & DeSantis, who will endorse your boy because they're both gutless.

Party over Country & all that.

Three justices agred with you. So what? High profile lawyers like Turley? Don't make me laugh.

Oh btw, I'm not stupid enough to defend Trump who's the most corrupt inividual to ever enter the W.H., window licker.

When Trump wins the nomination you'll be sucking hind tit behind Haley & DeSantis, who will endorse your boy because they're both gutless.

Party over Country & all that.
Haha, whatever.

What are your professional legal credentials compared to Jonathan Turleys?
There are plenty of top shelf lawyers who don't agree with Turley who is one of Trump's lackeys. Lawrence Tribe who is a preeminite constitutional scholar is one of them. J. Michael Luttig is another. The same Judge Luttig who Lyin Ted wanted to nominate for appointment to the SCOTUS.

There are plenty of top shelf lawyers who don't agree with Turley who is one of Trump's lackeys. Lawrence Tribe who is a preeminite constitutional scholar is one of them. J. Michael Luttig is another. The same Judge Luttig who Lyin Ted wanted to nominate for appointment to the SCOTUS.
Turley is a Democrat. So us Dershowitz. The three dissenting justices on the Colorado Supreme Court are Democrats. There are some democrats who still follow the Constitution.

Horseshit. You can't convict someone of a criminal offense in a civil court. That's not even kangaroo court, it's kangaroo nation.
This is a Constitutional question, the SC’s jurisdiction.

And just his supporters. Which is a distinct minority and growing smaller. And as the daily news from the trials come out it will sink lower.

America doesn't want a convicted felon in the WH.
Haven’t looked at all the polls have you? Even left leaning polls have Trump leading and getting more momentum as your senile drooler keeps failing.

The continued implosion continues. Trump is going to cotton-pickin be victorious after this is over. The DOJ screwed up royally appointing Smith.

Read this. It's over!

Diaper Don': Internet celebrates 'Trump smells' trending on social media MSN This information is coming from Trump Insiders.​

Tribe is an idiot. Dershowitz has slapped him around multiple times for his buffoonery. And Dershowitz is a liberal who didn’t vote for Trump, so don’t even try the crap you’ll spew about him. Multiple DEMS have said this crap ruling won’t stand. Your desperation is obvious.

Hey dumbfuck, it’s SMITH who’s getting bitch slapped by SCOTUS. Again. At least try to keep up.
Hey Trump asslicker, try to keep your head out of his ass. Nobody was bitch slapped. The appeals process is ongoing & is in the hands of the Appeals Court. If the SC bitch slapped Smith why was deranged Trump ranting & raving about him yesterday on Xmas eve?

That lunatic has nothing better do on Christmas Eve?

Tribe is an idiot. Dershowitz has slapped him around multiple times for his buffoonery. And Dershowitz is a liberal who didn’t vote for Trump, so don’t even try the crap you’ll spew about him. Multiple DEMS have said this crap ruling won’t stand. Your desperation is obvious.
Dershowitz wishes he had the reputation of Tribe, you asswipe.

Dershowitz's main claim to fame is getting O.J. aquitted on murder charges, dickweed.

Dershowitz wishes he had the reputation of Tribe, you asswipe.

Dershowitz's main claim to fame is getting O.J. aquitted on murder charges, dickweed.
Way to show you keep your head firmly in your boyfriend’s ass you retard. Tribe is a nobody. Dershowitz is a constitutional scholar, a professor, and somebody who quotes the law you fucking uneducated coward. You’re just a snowflake crybaby who’s mad that Dershowitz, a liberal, doesn’t just regurgitate your bullshit. GFY asshole.

Forum List

Back