Bad Haircuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump only had 23% of the Republican vote in the first place. You cannot afford to alienate any of the rest of them, including the RINO's because they control the big money you need to pay for staffers, for ads, and for campaign offices throughout the country.

This is publically shooting yourself in the foot because you want to punish those who you perceive as "disloyal" to you personally, or those who criticize you publically. In violation of free speech rights, Trump has protestors thrown out of his rallies, has revoked press credentials for reporters who have criticized him on the air or in print, in violation of the freedom of the press provisions in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

With 40% of Repulicans doubting his fitness for office, he's proving himself to be every bit the unqualified, unsuitable candidate everyone feared he could be. You've been conned and you fell for it. Now put your big girl panties on Lucy, and learn to fact check, and look at the history of those you would vote for.

I can't vote for The Donald, my support is moral support.

I was hearing though that Bernie Sanders supporters dislike Hillary so much, that many of them are at this moment saying they'll vote for The Donald.

Essentially a lot of elections, the undecided decide a few days before election day, as such it'll be a straight choice The Donald or Hillary, if they're happy with how it's been during Obama's Presidency, they'll vote Hillary, however Hillary has a tremendous amount of baggage and a lot of it's not good baggage.

What I'm saying is that I think more of the undecideds will opt for The Donald.

I can't vote for The Donald, my support is moral support.

I was hearing though that Bernie Sanders supporters dislike Hillary so much, that many of them are at this moment saying they'll vote for The Donald.

Essentially a lot of elections, the undecided decide a few days before election day, as such it'll be a straight choice The Donald or Hillary, if they're happy with how it's been during Obama's Presidency, they'll vote Hillary, however Hillary has a tremendous amount of baggage and a lot of it's not good baggage.

What I'm saying is that I think more of the undecideds will opt for The Donald.

You need to listen again: 80% of the Bernie Supporters are currently saying they will vote for Clinton. That's more than Obama had when he left the RNC in 2008 in terms of dis-affected Hillary supporters.

Clinton has done everything she needs to do to bring in those Bernie supporters - included planks of his platform in her official platform. Allowed Bernie a prominent speaking position at the convention, and welcomed his help in unifying the party, and generally treated Bernie and his supporters with respect. Contrast her behaviour to Trump and Cruz, or Trump and Ryan, and you'll start to understand why his numbers are going down, and hers are going up.

The more Trump goes about beating up on Republicans, the more his support among the 60% of Republicans who have reservations, and the undecideds, will continue to melt away.

Last but not least - Trump has no ground game. No campaign offices ready to turn out the Republican vote. No money to open them or staff them. No money for TV ads. He needs the Republican Party more than they need him. He's just too stupid to realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back