Bad Legal News for Hillary, Feds Subpoena Clinton Foundation Documents

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
February 11th, 2016

A new report reveals that State Department investigators issued a subpoena to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation sometime last year. Investigators are looking for foundation projects that may have also needed approval from the federal government during Hillary Clinton’s term as secretary of state, according to the Washington Post.

The subpoena also asked to see records related to Huma Abedin, Hillary’s longtime aide,who for a short time worked for both the State Department and the foundation. A foundation representative told the Washington Post that they are not the focus of the probe. The State Department’s Inspector General office declined to speak about their investigation or the subpoena.

The Washington Examiner reported earlier this year about a Clinton donor – a Nigerian businessman — who may have benefited personally from State Department policy while Hillary Clinton severed as secretary of state.

This latest subpoena is part of an ongoing investigation by the Secretary of State’s Inspector General’s Office, which is also probing her private emails. According to Fox News, the FBI is also investigating a possible “pay for play” allegation between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department business. Last month, Clinton denied allegations that the FBI expanded its probe.

Pay for Play...isn't that what brought down one of the Governors of Illinois?

I would bet that Nigerian is just one of many that personally benefited from the State Dept. They will find his donation in the Clinton Foundation!

does this mean that for the next two months we will hear "I don't recall" and "At The Time" from Hillary?

Obviously a Clinton piggy bank. The Clintons are corrupt despicable people. However, i don't expect this to go anywhere. It is still Democrats investigating Democrats. I expect them to skate again.

she left the foundation when she was appointed SOS ... just like Cheney left Halliburton when he became the VP

reason?

to avoid complication from stupid partisan hacks trying to create bs claims.

the end.

she left the foundation when she was appointed SOS ... just like Cheney left Halliburton when he became the VP

reason?

the end.

Uh huh, she's not a corrupt lying asshole. Sure thing, we believe ya. ;)

February 11th, 2016

A new report reveals that State Department investigators issued a subpoena to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation sometime last year. Investigators are looking for foundation projects that may have also needed approval from the federal government during Hillary Clinton’s term as secretary of state, according to the Washington Post.

The subpoena also asked to see records related to Huma Abedin, Hillary’s longtime aide,who for a short time worked for both the State Department and the foundation. A foundation representative told the Washington Post that they are not the focus of the probe. The State Department’s Inspector General office declined to speak about their investigation or the subpoena.

The Washington Examiner reported earlier this year about a Clinton donor – a Nigerian businessman — who may have benefited personally from State Department policy while Hillary Clinton severed as secretary of state.

This latest subpoena is part of an ongoing investigation by the Secretary of State’s Inspector General’s Office, which is also probing her private emails. According to Fox News, the FBI is also investigating a possible “pay for play” allegation between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department business. Last month, Clinton denied allegations that the FBI expanded its probe.

Pay for Play...isn't that what brought down one of the Governors of Illinois?

Yes, it brought down the governors in Illinois and, I think, Jesse Jacksons son.

It will not happen here, though. That evil woman has the protection of Barry and his Justice Department as well as the rich lobbyists on K street and Wall and Broad Street.

Just one more example of corrupt power getting its' way.

Keep in mind folks, these are Hussein's people doing the 'investigating.' It isn't likely a Democrat will seriously go after a fellow Democrat. So i doubt anything will come of this.

reason?

the end.

Uh huh, she's not a corrupt lying asshole. Sure thing, we believe ya. ;)

good ... nobody believes you.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Clinton Bootlickers are funny. 'She's a good honest person.' Y'all keep telling yourselves that shite. Whatever floats your boat i guess. :laugh:

Keep in mind folks, these are Hussein's people doing the 'investigating.' It isn't likely a Democrat will seriously go after a fellow Democrat. So i doubt anything will come of this.

not one single law has been broken so you claim nothing will become of it.

BRILLIANT !

not one single law has been broken so you claim nothing will become of it.

BRILLIANT !

Even if laws have been broken, i seriously doubt Hussein will go after one of his own. It's that whole 'Party before Country' thing.

Forum List

Back