Bag of Mailed In Votes found in ravine!!!

Since it is the post office.............ran and owned by the NaziKarens...........were in the possession of these federal documents, this means somebody working for the USPS did this.
In any case, it's a federal agency committing a federal crime. So I know that nothing will be done about it until Trump gets either the Speaker position, or back in the White House.
Are you forgetting who runs the usps? A Trump man DeJoy.

Is this it?

OMG! Is that what you were talking about?
MY BAD! I thought you were talking about the webpage here!!!

cringe-embarrassed.gif

Are you forgetting who runs the usps? A Trump man DeJoy.

Just because Trump put somebody in there, doesnt mean the NaziKarens aren't still running it.
Trump could have put him in there to get him out of the way, or just piss off Porklosi even more.
Trump could have found out he was just another RINO.......

We just had a shredder in the bottom of the ballot drop boxes in Republican districts back when I was running black ops. Not only did we shred GOP ballots, we made a lot on recycling.

The JV team hurts us all.

NaziKarens still at it!!!

Very misleading title to your thread.

It was not a bag of mailed in votes, it was a bag of mail that had a few mailed in votes in it.

Why is nobody freaking out that people's checks they sent to pay a bill was also found in the bag?

Why is nobody freaking out that cards sent to loved ones were also found in the bag?

It was not a bag of mailed in votes, it was a bag of mail that had a few mailed in votes in it.

Why is nobody freaking out that people's checks they sent to pay a bill was also found in the bag?

Why is nobody freaking out that cards sent to loved ones were also found in the bag?
The story is true but it happened in September of 2020. The ballots found were blank absentee ballots. BFD

The story is true but it happened in September of 2020. The ballots found were blank absentee ballots. BFD

This sort of thing happens every now and then, a member of the USPS will dump mail to get out of doing the work. Like every place, they have their rotten 10%.

But these stolen election folks are so desperate for some sort of evidence to support the feelings they have to latch on to these stories.

Interesting. I don't remember hearing anyone stating that there was anything else in the bag other than ballots.

Forum List

Back