Ban the Police and Law Enforcement

It could conceivably work. All taxes dedicated to police and fire will be removed from the city control. Each neighborhood then could contract out with the same. It would drop costs a lot for the citizen/taxpayer. The police would be a hybrid of cop/security and the fire could be a combination of paid/volunteer. If a neighborhood wanted any of the protection, they would pay for it.

~~~~~~
So what would happen to Black neighborhoods? Who would they hire for their security? I can see it now, Black neighborhoods burned to the ground... Another win for the Left....

Then, cries of racism would abound because affluent and middle class neighborhoods would be significantly crime-free. This radical anger and demonization of the police really needs to be thought out.

Why are you good with that? It’s only going to make you feel better. For the rest of the world, it means parts of cities will see spikes in crime and less businesses in the community.
Police are more dangerous than anyone I know.
I can defend myself well enough.
I have never needed a cop for any reason.

Why are you good with that? It’s only going to make you feel better. For the rest of the world, it means parts of cities will see spikes in crime and less businesses in the community.
well then, explain and figure out this:
....police kill about 1000 people a year--most are armed, dangerous criminals...most are justifiable
...blacks MURDER over 3000 per year
AND---please answer this: who is more dangerous--blacks or cops?

Black groups do want to ban the police. They want an independent BLM force that will enforce their laws. Not white laws.
Fuck it. Give it to em then. Often times the only the worse than not getting what you want; is getting exactly what you asked for...

You’ve made it clear about yourself. But what about the cities and neighborhoods? Businesses?

You’ve made it clear about yourself. But what about the cities and neighborhoods? Businesses?
They are probably in a different voting district. As such; they’ve elected representatives they feel have their own best interests in mind. Like the rest of us they’re free to reap what they sow...

This is not about the two worse bullies on the block. This is about civility. And the level of civility all of us have. There are many people left who have not been paid back for their rules of civility based on abuse of power. There are also may people of all backgrounds that have done no wrong. Or unfortunate perceptions were used against them. A total downturn of our economy would achieve a high level of vendetta against them. But the resulting pain and suffering would be enormous for most people.

Sounds like a great opportunity for start-up security companies to protect businesses and create jobs.

Sounds like a great opportunity for start-up security companies to protect businesses and create jobs.
What do you think all Those former police officers will be doing? There will be private armies.

What do you think all Those former police officers will be doing? There will be private armies.
I hope you're not saying what I think you're saying.

What do you think she is saying?

What we want is very clear. We didn’t ask for a street named after BLM. What we asked for is the defunding of the police

Think? You're not capable.

Forum List

Back