Band of thieves ransack Louis Vuitton store in Ohio

What’s going to happen is these higher-end retailers are going to move to more online. For Brick and Mortar, just start heavily profiling. Most if not all of the flash mobs are committed by youths. Easy to profile.
Maybe...but you will get this more.

As our nation 'darkens' we will become more and more like the 'dark places' these people have originated from.

So, in turn, security and society will mimic that as well.

Diversity...is our strength.

Maybe...but you will get this more.

As our nation 'darkens' we will become more and more like the 'dark places' these people have originated from.

So, in turn, security and society will mimic that as well.

Diversity...is our strength.
What does Diversity or Distrust in the police have to do with where we have gotten to the point of retailers in the American Shopping Mall fearing flash mobs and mass theft?

How about Distrust in the American shopper?

What does Diversity or Distrust in the police have to do with where we have gotten to the point of retailers in the American Shopping Mall fearing flash mobs and mass theft?

How about Distrust in the American shopper?
These worthless scum should not be referred to as Americans. And they're sure as Hell not shoppers.

They're worthless pieces of garbage who should be stripped of their US citizenship, then shipped to some Godforsaken African shithole.

I wish they'd start shooting these worthless motherfuckers on sight. They'll never become human.

These worthless scum should not be referred to as Americans. And they're sure as Hell not shoppers.

They're worthless pieces of garbage who should be stripped of their US citizenship, then shipped to some Godforsaken African shithole.

I wish they'd start shooting these worthless motherfuckers on sight. They'll never become human.
Is this your ignorant redneck imitation, Biff?

I really don't mind these WOKE business getting looted and destroyed. Fun to watch

Yes woke companies can all suck cocks in hell as far as I'm concerned.

But approving of looting and stealing? That's not right. That attitude just leads to more of it, the more people that openly do it the more will join in.

You should be pissed off at criminals in general. I don't find it funny anytime anyone breaks the law and stealing isn't funny to the ones robbed. Crime isn't something to be taken light hearted.

Forum List

Back