Bank failures have started

The final domino to fall for the Leftists.

They have ruined everything.
Again, for the kids who rode the short bus:

1678554337026.png

Some reference points;

Historical stock price
View attachment 764674

Chronology
SVBSecurities-604x730.jpg

I wonder where all that money came from in 2020-21?

Ah....Covid funding via the CARES act;
View attachment 764675

Of course, The fed set reserve requirements to zero for Covid reasons;
View attachment 764677

Vaporizing your tax dollars the old fashioned way.....one 'crisis' at a time,
This is such bullshit. There were multiple signs that inflation was on its way after Trump's runaway spending, with $9 trillion added to the debt. Everyone knows that when there is inflation, interests rates rise to keep it in check.

Yeah, I know. It was reported yesterday they removed him from the the San Francisco Federal Reserve Board.

Yellen is an idiot.

The mistake we all make is thinking these folks are any smarter than we are.

We KNEW inflation wasn't "transitory".

And we KNOW and have known that deficit spending couldn't last.

The bill is coming due.

Better be ready.

I am.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know. It was reported yesterday they removed him from the the San Francisco Federal Reserve Board.

Yellen is an idiot.

The mistake we all make is thinking these folks are any smarter than we are.

We KNEW inflation wasn't "transitory".

And we KNOW and have known that deficit spending couldn't last.

The bill is coming due.

Better be ready.

I am.
Wait - how do we know that inflation isn't transitory? I've seen many prices come back down. Not huge amounts but every little bit adds up to a lot, just like the inflated prices. Yesterday I was a Walmart and bought a bag of their Caramel Pecan coffee (so good!) That used to be $3.98, then went up to $4.98 but yesterday was $4.28.

I'm seeing some prices come down at Costco, also.

As for the deficit spending, Trump added $9 trillion in unpaid spending and you didn't say jack about it, and you want him back for more.

Let me tell you about the Fed and their approach to dealing with American bank failure. Firstly, they take it very seriously - no laughing matter when someone's life savings are on the line. The Fed swings into action with a variety of tools at their disposal, including deposit insurance to protect consumers, open market operations to stabilize the market, and last resort lending facilities for emergency funding.

They work closely with other regulators and financial institutions to ensure that failures are contained and any wider impacts minimized. But don't be fooled by their serious demeanor - the Fed knows how to handle a crisis with style and grace. When it comes to banking failures, they can bust out some fancy footwork that would put Fred Astaire to shame. lol.

But...Finally the super rich will always be happy! :)

Wait - how do we know that inflation isn't transitory? I've seen many prices come back down. Not huge amounts but every little bit adds up to a lot, just like the inflated prices. Yesterday I was a Walmart and bought a bag of their Caramel Pecan coffee (so good!) That used to be $3.98, then went up to $4.98 but yesterday was $4.28.

I'm seeing some prices come down at Costco, also.

As for the deficit spending, Trump added $9 trillion in unpaid spending and you didn't say jack about it, and you want him back for more.

You might see some prices drop...but inflation in my experience and yours is pretty permanent.

They all spend...but TRUMP was building an incredible economy.

An Biden flushed it down the commode.

We could have grown our way out of debt. Maybe if Trump gets back in, it can still happen.

I think Biden's handlers see the writing on the wall and their only choice is to fight our way out of debt... like WWII.

They all spend...but TRUMP was building an incredible economy.

An Biden flushed it down the commode.
He wasn't. You cannot point to a single piece of legislation from Trump's 4 years that helped American workers or the economy. He was giving massive tax breaks to the wealthy like himself, and corporations, which did nothing with it to help American workers or the economy. They instead bought back their own stock.

Anyone still believing in trickle-down economics is just willfully ignorant.

This is such bullshit. There were multiple signs that inflation was on its way after Trump's runaway spending, with $9 trillion added to the debt. Everyone knows that when there is inflation, interests rates rise to keep it in check.
Still suffering TDS?

Don't you miss the good ole days when it was Bush.

I linked hal's website yesterday and he is updating:

"The Bank of London is exploring the possibility of assembling a Rescue offer for Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) UK as start-up founders warn Jeremy Hunt that its collapse will "cripple" the British tech sector,

Elon Musk just said he is "open to the idea" to buy Silicon Valley Bank and become a digital bank."

But...Finally the super rich will always be happy! :)
Not if banks fail. They have to put it somewhere in between investments and remember, all of their accounts are WAAAAAY above the quarter-million insured by FDIC.

Forum List

Back